Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up (48918 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by LAW2577: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
He said case closed.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Juanmike(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
UptownVibes:
Na why he kill am? This goes to show he was having beef with the late guy
Were you there when murderer him?

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by dydx2020(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
You are a fool.

Taylor92:
Its obvious Sam Larry is still bitter over the N2million

See as he dey even call Mohbad “this boy”

If you’re a Mohbad fan hoping on Justice then you’re new to Nigeria

Before Sam Larry must have gathered liver to come back to Nigeria so many supreme politicians he works for must have assured him of “nothing go happen just come make e be like say you dey run”

Same people that hailed INEC for rigging are still same people that’s calling on Nigeria police not to rig this case in favor of Larry and Marley
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by anthonioo(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dead men tell no tales
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by chatinent: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Even a toddler won't believe this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Kog45(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Before Sam Larry must have gathered liver to come back to Nigeria so many supreme politicians he works for must have assured him of “nothing go happen just come make e be like say you dey run”

Same people that hailed INEC for rigging are still same people that’s calling on Nigeria police not to rig this case in favor of Larry and Marley
One thing is sure….Nairaland is for Nairalanders so all posts ends here.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Solofresh2: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mhizzard:
From his statement or confession one would weakly believe he is innocent
And where is your evidence that he is guilty undecided

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Sermwell(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
salbis:
Truth don dey come out small small.

More to come!
I trust someone to fall for this and you're here cheesy cheesy

These people throw senseless statements around because they know alot of stupid people will believe them!!

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Bigkoko: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
An unholy alliance between criminals!!!!

Taylor92:

As if you don’t know he’s micro Escobar

He’s a Tinubu associate

Person wey dey role with Sanwo and other super Yoruba politicians

He even followed Tinubu to Mecca two years ago
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by gassbee: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
jchioma:
Eyah!

Forget embellishment, if what the guy said here is true and verified by witnesses, then the Mohbad of a guy wasn't that innocent victim after all. You did not have 2 million to settle your debt, yet you had 8 million to do video shoot. I'm not exonerating the Larry guy though; anything could have happened in between and in betwixt. Add to the twist of Nairamarley angle. The pressure could have been so much on the Mohbad guy that he had to write a petition of threat to life to the police, a petition which was not honored. The security forces are already on it and people want answers, let's see how they will weave this one. There are so many sides to the story, but as they say, dead men don't talk.
dead men dont talk, why didnt he say this wen d guy was alive.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Solofresh2: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
jchioma:
Eyah!

Forget embellishment, if what the guy said here is true and verified by witnesses, then the Mohbad of a guy wasn't that innocent victim after all. You did not have 2 million to settle your debt, yet you had 8 million to do video shoot. I'm not exonerating the Larry guy though; anything could have happened in between and in betwixt. Add to the twist of Nairamarley angle. The pressure could have been so much on the Mohbad guy that he had to write a petition of threat to life to the police, a petition which was not honored. The security forces are already on it and people want answers, let's see how they will weave this one. There are so many sides to the story, but as they say, dead men don't talk.
You said it all
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by creativehubb: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

As if you don’t know he’s micro Escobar

He’s a Tinubu associate

Person wey dey role with Sanwo and other super Yoruba politicians

He even followed Tinubu to Mecca two years ago
Headless mob zombie on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by gigabyte13: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
😂😅🤣😂🤣😂😅😅
🤣😂😅😂😅😂😂🤣
Local man actually confirm the video that he assaulted the boy....
Person wey just go pay for 30m car, no fit pay you #2m...
Local man just nailed himself

4 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Kingcalls: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Shut ur mouth.u will do worse
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by badostic: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Did you impregnate his wife, yes or no?
You have any proof that Mohbad is married to Wunmi?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Mhizzard(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
And where is your evidence that he is guilty undecided
his gang is here.after all what you head he has done to the guy,yet you still prove adamant to believe.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Kingcalls: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Revolution2022:
You would have called him out on social media if it was true.The dead cannot speak.Do you even have proof?abi you and police dey fabricate lies against him.

Its not everyone thst does social media calling out... some still do old skool treatment
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by zedman1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Na today u sabi sey naija na hypocrites?... make e reach matter wey suppose benefit the societynow u go see how divided we dey... na gangsters matter dem dey carry for head.. how their music take help us now na him be the wahala
I'm telling you bros, this their case tire me.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Kingcalls: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Did you impregnate his wife, yes or no?

Was she raped??
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by obaidan: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
I am not worried about Sam Larry as a person, I am worried about Nigerian Police aiding Sam Larry. The statement alone shows Sam Larry is just catching cruise with his friends (naija police)

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by andisa: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
I understand that If you want to book for an artist under a record label, you do your booking through the record label. I stand to be corrected or is there something am missing.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Kingcalls: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Every inch of this story is dripping with lies...!

I can almost swear that nothing wan give Mohbad mind to pocket 2 Million without turning up... Nothing!

Can u bet ur life on it

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Emma1Oj(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Do you have evidence that you and Sam Larry gave MB 2million? Why, with all the whole video of bullying non have ever said MB is owning your brother Sam 2million thats why Sam was after him till you guys killed him?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Brownemeka: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
jchioma:
Eyah!

... from your write-up, is obvious you're not enlightened.the statement makes Him the prime suspect... Because He has a reason to seek revenge....He left His home to confront him where he was shooting music... came back without the money, and U think this kind of people moves on and simply let go? He was obviously not after the money...but to use it as an avenue to seek revenge for his benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by bionixs: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

you are a wise man
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by gigabyte13: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nobody sweet to lie on than the dead....
Because the dead can't say a word.....
Sammy go explain tireeeeeeeeeee
Funny enough, the werey go come bring the boys wey follow am attack the boy say
Shebi you be my WITNESS
Imagine criminal witnessing for his fellow criminal....
Only zlatan can exonerate him on that.
Because we saw zlatan in the video
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Lifestone(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
princeade86:
Continue lying
How is he lying
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by mkoabiola: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

U nailed it
But the dead is not alive to say weather Sammy is saying d truth or not

Sammy can easily cook up stories to free himself
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by diggindeep: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
If he claims that the evidence transaction was by cash., then nothing like that happened.

And who makes a yearly show out-of their late parent's?

Lots of questions begging for answers.

Sadly in a Nigeria where hundreds of End sars protesters were killed and mass buried with no protest, nothing will happen.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by NAC1666: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
AImiron:
One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

He released the press statement earlier today.

'2 year's ago, I gave Ileri N2m to perform at my mother's annual remembrance concert at Ikorodu, he boy never turned up, so I called him to ask why?, He then said he was not feeling well and when I asked for a refund, he said he lost his phone and money recently when the NDLEA raided his place in the process and since he was leaving Marlian Records, he is now broke, with no commitment to repay, then left, all for me to later hear that this same boy was having a musical video shoot the next door, practically next street to my house, so I went there to ask for my money again, we had an argument that lasted 5mins, even one of his friends insisted he was going pay the money, up till today one kobo they have not paid me, this was early last year. I have since then moved.

I traveled to Kenya to find new African act that can perform at my mother's concert this year. I have been away since August 20!, till now I don't know anything other than what was written in the blogs and press. I don't even know where he lives, I only know his former label boss and their house. I don't know any nurse or doctor or hospital, I don't know anything about his movement, I don't have that time, I have lost a lot more money than that before, you win some you loose some.
That is my story case close. I came here willingly and happily. I know nothing about how the musician died
'"

Source: Yabaleft X(Formerly Twitter)

I believe you,dispite you are living.i don't know why
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by bionixs: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
chukkystar:
Why U no go report for police station then
LAPO dey report for police ?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by mkoabiola: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Brownemeka:
... from your write-up, is obvious you're not enlightened.the statement makes Him the prime suspect... Because He has a reason to seek revenge....He left His home to confront him where he was shooting music... came back without the money, and U think this kind of people moves on and simply let go? He was obviously not after the money...but to use it as an avenue to seek revenge for his benefactor.
Gbam

U get sense.

Not about d 2million but because he will seee him a small boi who couldn't attend his show.

But then I m very sure that boi won't gather d liver not to attend his show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.