Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up (48819 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by solukunle(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
I don't believe this why can't he open up since he die na now he dey talk I remember Sam do live video
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Olat4421: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Did you impregnate his wife, yes or no?
grin grin grin what is dis
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Mrice22: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
He has cooked up stories on this one. Nigeria and their matter. Na who gets mouth for Naija de go free for any crime you committed with godfathers involved na free bail like Nigeria police force where bail is free😔😔

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Masterito(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
You believe that shit? Don't you know it is easy to lie on a dead man? Why didn't he he say it when he was alive?
jchioma:
Eyah!

Forget embellishment, if what the guy said here is true and verified by witnesses, then the Mohbad of a guy wasn't that innocent victim after all. You did not have 2 million to settle your debt, yet you had 8 million to do video shoot. I'm not exonerating the Larry guy though; anything could have happened in between and in betwixt. Add to the twist of Nairamarley angle. The pressure could have been so much on the Mohbad guy that he had to write a petition of threat to life to the police, a petition which was not honored. The security forces are already on it and people want answers, let's see how they will weave this one. There are so many sides to the story, but as they say, dead men don't talk.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
I was expecting this lol

Forget Nigeria. Na police go advise him what to cook sef....ahahahha shame on Nigeria. Spit

No justice
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Solofresh2: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mhizzard:

his gang is here.after all what you head he has done to the guy,yet you still prove adamant to believe.
Brother i am human.I don't accuse people wrongly. What I can't take, I don't dish out.The fact that you have issue with someone in the past does not mean you killed the person.There is no evidence of Sam Larry and Naira Marley killing mohbad.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by kareemkamil(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
That's why u killed him abi
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Johnchrix(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Accusing the death because you know he is gone.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Kestolove(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
So Sam Larry killed Mohbad cause of 2M naira... We are getting somewhere
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by duduade: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Whoever that believes this must need deliverance
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Obainomilano: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
Its obvious Sam Larry is still bitter over the N2million (That is if Sam Larry didn’t make this up to cover the viral bully video with cane )

See as he dey even call Mohbad “this boy”

If you’re a Mohbad fan hoping on Justice then you’re new to Nigeria

Before Sam Larry must have gathered liver to come back to Nigeria so many supreme politicians he works for must have assured him of “nothing go happen just come make e be like say you dey run”

Same people that hailed INEC for rigging are still same people that’s calling on Nigeria police not to rig this case in favor of Larry and Marley
stop saying things you don't know oga ...it is not only politicians that lie in Nigeria the average rag tag Nigerian follow up on any rubbish thrown up in the social media and starts ranting.. majority of the people ranting don't know anything aside from what they see on Facebook so once again stop saying what you don't know..

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by wandycole007: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
The confidence wey some of us get to dey spread hearsays ehn, na God go forgive us all when we reach heaven. lipsrsealed
Taylor92:

As if you don’t know he’s micro Escobar

He’s a Tinubu associate

Person wey dey role with Sanwo and other super Yoruba politicians

He even followed Tinubu to Mecca two years ago
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by VIKTO83(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mohbad supporters are more like obidents.
They want anyone accused of anything to be street lynched. They dwell on jungle justice.
They believe justice is when u arrest any one as suspect and kill or judge them b3cause they (obidents) thinks d person is a culprit.
Sadly, d law doesn't operate like that.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by HZNjnr(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
You look fat & foolish... If you hadn't spoken, we would have thought you had sense. Sadly, you have no sense...

Someone is dead and you're mentioning 2M. Ode!
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by maxito28: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Through his statement, one can tell dat he still have grudges against Mohbad.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by tallfish145(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mhizzard:
From his statement or confession one would weakly believe he is innocent
as long as u have it in mind that he knows what happened to the guy,you wont believe his own side of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by tollyboy5(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
zedman1:
Did you know Sam Larry when Mohbad was alive? Even if he said anything, would you have heard? Nigerians are too sentimental abeg.
This your statement is irrelevant. No one is expecting him to come and say " I killed him" . So your sentimental statement is just too irrelevant
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Onucs(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
jchioma:
Eyah!

Forget embellishment, if what the guy said here is true and verified by witnesses, then the Mohbad of a guy wasn't that innocent victim after all. You did not have 2 million to settle your debt, yet you had 8 million to do video shoot. I'm not exonerating the Larry guy though; anything could have happened in between and in betwixt. Add to the twist of Nairamarley angle. The pressure could have been so much on the Mohbad guy that he had to write a petition of threat to life to the police, a petition which was not honored. The security forces are already on it and people want answers, let's see how they will weave this one. There are so many sides to the story, but as they say, dead men don't talk.

How do we verify his claim now since mohbad is dead. The dead don't speak.
Or were you expecting him (Larry) not to have a story to tell?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by oba1000(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
AImiron:
One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

He released the press statement earlier today.

'2 year's ago, I gave Ileri N2m to perform at my mother's annual remembrance concert at Ikorodu, he boy never turned up, so I called him to ask why?, He then said he was not feeling well and when I asked for a refund, he said he lost his phone and money recently when the NDLEA raided his place in the process and since he was leaving Marlian Records, he is now broke, with no commitment to repay, then left, all for me to later hear that this same boy was having a musical video shoot the next door, practically next street to my house, so I went there to ask for my money again, we had an argument that lasted 5mins, even one of his friends insisted he was going pay the money, up till today one kobo they have not paid me, this was early last year. I have since then moved.

I traveled to Kenya to find new African act that can perform at my mother's concert this year. I have been away since August 20!, till now I don't know anything other than what was written in the blogs and press. I don't even know where he lives, I only know his former label boss and their house. I don't know any nurse or doctor or hospital, I don't know anything about his movement, I don't have that time, I have lost a lot more money than that before, you win some you loose some.
That is my story case close. I came here willingly and happily. I know nothing about how the musician died
'"

Source: Yabaleft X(Formerly Twitter)

Quite understood dear Sam. Was that the same lie you told the police the first time you were quized over the allegation? If your submission was true, why did it take you up to three weeks to cook up this tale.

i don't whether you kill the poor boy or not, but your defense lacks merit and it is an insult on Nigerians. If NPF believed you, nigerians would come for them.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by tallfish145(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
VIKTO83:
Mohbad supporters are more like obidents.
They want anyone accused of anything to be street lynched. They dwell on jungle justice.
They believe justice is when u arrest any one as suspect and kill or judge them b3cause they (obidents) thinks d person is a culprit.
Sadly, d law doesn't operate like that.
thats what they are. Savages

3 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Mhizzard(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
Brother i am human.I don't accuse people wrongly. What I can't take, I don't dish out.The fact that you have issue with someone in the past does not mean you killed the person.There is no evidence of Sam Larry and Naira Marley killing mohbad.
yeah that is true NM maybe innocent.but sam,i can't even have a bit of trust in him for the fact that he and mohbad's wife have a hidden secret that is not yet reveal officially.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Mhizzard(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
tallfish145:
as long as u have it in mind that he knows what happened to the guy,you wont believe his own side of the story.
he is a good fabricator

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Vado(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
This one think everyone is a full. So you gave him 2mil, he didn't refund so u went on numerous occasions to beat him up. He wrote a petition against you but you quickly wrote one back to the police without making reference to the said cash as reason for the strained relationship?

Only dolts would believe you.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by sulakishop(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
I guess the wife paid back in kind...

Malroux:
Did you impregnate his wife, yes or no?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Omootayo123(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
[Nice story write up with a good PR man. quote author=AImiron post=126089452]One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

'2 year's ago, I gave Ileri N2m to perform at my mother's annual remembrance concert at Ikorodu, he boy never turned up, so I called him to ask why?, He then said he was not feeling well and when I asked for a refund, he said he lost his phone and money recently when the NDLEA raided his place in the process and since he was leaving Marlian Records, he is now broke, with no commitment to repay, then left, all for me to later hear that this same boy was having a musical video shoot the next door, practically next street to my house, so I went there to ask for my money again, we had an argument that lasted 5mins, even one of his friends insisted he was going pay the money, up till today one kobo they have not paid me, this was early last year. I have since then moved.

I traveled to Kenya to find new African act that can perform at my mother's concert this year. I have been away since August 20!, till now I don't know anything other than what was written in the blogs and press. I don't even know where he lives, I only know his former label boss and their house. I don't know any nurse or doctor or hospital, I don't know anything about his movement, I don't have that time, I have lost a lot more money than that before, you win some you loose some.
That is my story case close. I came here willingly and happily. I know nothing about how the musician died
'"

[/quote]
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by greggng: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Malroux:
Lies. Why didn't you say so when he was alive.

People fight everyday ..people owe everyday ..not every thing got to media . I don't see the relevance of your question . The question to ask ishas mobad reported this Sam larry in any police station regarding any matter...if answer is yes ...then they should take it up from there . Right now is a shame what we are hearing from social media . They are making nonsense of this case . Fir instance I saw a man crying that Monday was brought into the hospital alive ...that he even took pic with him ...Right now the hospital claimed that he was bright into the hospital ( BID) BROUGHT IN DEAD .That mobad was being treated by a nurse at home . If we follow everything the social media is dishing out ...nothing will come out of this case . THE ONLY SERIOUS CASE IS HOW TO GET HIS ROYALITIES FROM MARLIAN MUSIC .

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by kingsolium: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Na why you kill am?
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Silentgroper(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Every inch of this story is dripping with lies...!

I can almost swear that nothing wan give Mohbad mind to pocket 2 Million without turning up... Nothing!
Artiste like would have been d 1st to be at d venue.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by tioyoung(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
AImiron:
One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

These are all lies from the pit of hell.
Did u tender a petition against him to the police
When he was with ur money did u come out to complain to the press
Or possibly drag him online.
So why now that he is dead and cannot defend himself
U all are coming out with different narration

'"

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Omootayo123(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lol. Smartest police force.
Dreamhighnow:
I was expecting this lol

Forget Nigeria. Na police go advise him what to cook sef....ahahahha shame on Nigeria. Spit

No justice
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by zedman1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
tollyboy5:

This your statement is irrelevant. No one is expecting him to come and say " I killed him" . So your sentimental statement is just too irrelevant
Read what the guy I quoted wrote, then ponder upon the many sentimental judgments about this case. Yes, I said what I said and it's very relevant guy.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by LandMann: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
jchioma:
Eyah!

Your post recks of stupidity.

That's why you can't smell the useless lies in the weak defense from this killer sam larry. Or perhaps you're one of the rodents paid to defend him online.

2 years ago, when the fabricated lies occured, Mohbad was still in Marlian Records. Now, if you want to book an artist for an event, do you pay the money directly to the artist or to his manager/record label?

The answer to this simple question should clear the fog in your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ / Share Your Experience As A POS Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.