Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up (48835 Views)

Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Alusiizizi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Blackdisciple:
The bro is not saying anything...

Either blind, illiterate or just born stvpid you are! I suppose you missed the part where he provided an alibi.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by mukthar2000(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
That was the reason why mohbad mention your name , Naira Marley and Malians that u want to kill him to join that ur mother abii, buzuuuu, continued set lie.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Sokari29: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
jchioma:
Eyah!

Forget embellishment, if what the guy said here is true and verified by witnesses, then the Mohbad of a guy wasn't that innocent victim after all. You did not have 2 million to settle your debt, yet you had 8 million to do video shoot. I'm not exonerating the Larry guy though; anything could have happened in between and in betwixt. Add to the twist of Nairamarley angle. The pressure could have been so much on the Mohbad guy that he had to write a petition of threat to life to the police, a petition which was not honored. The security forces are already on it and people want answers, let's see how they will weave this one. There are so many sides to the story, but as they say, dead men don't talk.
Them go sabi deceive u sha.... why didn't he say all this things when Mohbad was alive and why wait this long to carefully fabricate all this.... let's request for account statement direct from his said bank and that of Mohbad's then the truth shall prevailing... Nigerian police will surely sweep this under the rug... result of autopsy report is yet to come out mehn d justice system in Nigeria is flawed to favour the man with the most connections....

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Acidosis(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
You travelled to Kenya to look for an African artiste that will perform at your Ikorodu memorial party?

LOL. This lie is more than enough to nail your as..s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Pque(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
He gave Mohbad 2 million naira, yet Mohbad still had the liver to petition him, knowing fully well that he is owing the fake albino 2m naira. Well when the police are not dumb, he will have to support his claim with evidence. Statement of account showing the transfer or payment of 2million cash to Mohbad, and the written agreement between them for the show.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Illegal1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
drizslim:
Just tell us why u kpai the young lad.. 99days for u done exhaust.. U go collect larry

omoh........cum my area make we start the shooting
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Pque(m): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Even this story still remains a tale by moonlight because this story assist in showing his mental motive for killing Mohbad: because Mohbad didn't give him back his money, he retaliated by silencing him forever. LIAR
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by UptownVibes(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
maasoap:

How did he kill him? Poison? Juju? Physical attack?
Go and ask him

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by UptownVibes(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Juanmike:
Were you there when murderer him?
He was accused of killing him.. And now he is coming out to say he paid him money and he didn't show up for his mom's whatever. Connect the dots ..
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Seunfretty: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Am into music and I. Know how back rubbing works in the system especially in Lagos....Sam Larry on the standard of relationship can't pay Mohbad 2million to perform...never.... according to hearing and fact Larry is a lord and boss in the game...he can't pay such amount to an artiste he has a close relationship with his label ...so that's a fat lie ..even if he will pay then he will only pay some funds to Marley and call mohbad to perform ..this young man is a liar ..but it's so bad the dead can't talk...

The only bad news I have for him and Marley is they can never live a normal life again...they are well connected and I know according to what someone said some powers in high places must have given them assurance to come and report themselves that nothing go happen ..but many things go happen ..they cannot live a normal life again ..

Larry for example don cast ...he will have to look his back for the rest of his days ..till the mob that are asking for his head gets him...I was told how powerful he is how he collects money from Yahoo boys and forms boss cos he is a strong frat ..same as Marley but they are both doomed ..Nigeria might be a place where u can do anyhow and go free if u are connected but no do that your anyhow reach street cos it's just a matter of time ...Dem go drop u

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by AskNgige2: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
LikeAking:
Ok!

We don hear..

We’re una Dey see money buy una gold chains?

Yeruba guys too like chain for neck wey no add anything in life..

Just to show off.

Meanwhile where is the transaction of the 2m u gave him?

Him to lie say na cash now.

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by maasoap(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
UptownVibes:
Go and ask him
I'm asking you because he has said that he didn't know anything about his death
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Dmama1991: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
When I told you that those ple from sadwest don't love themselves u guys think is a joke now see how are killing themselves
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by swift123: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
SAM LARRY OR WHATEVER HE'S CALLED IS A MAJOR SUSPECT THAN NAIRA MARLEY. LOOKING AT HIM WITH HIS BLEACHED FACE ALONE IS IRRITATING..... THE GUY SHOULD BE DRILLED TO CONFESS.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by coolhumble(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Traash
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Daviddoma(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
AImiron:
One of the most wanted men in connection with the death of the late Nigerian artist Mohbad, Balogun Olamilekan Eletu aka Sam Larry who is now in police custody. According to the Nigerian Police, they said “He is currently assisting with ongoing investigation.”

He released the press statement earlier today.

'2 year's ago, I gave Ileri N2m to perform at my mother's annual remembrance concert at Ikorodu, he boy never turned up, so I called him to ask why?, He then said he was not feeling well and when I asked for a refund, he said he lost his phone and money recently when the NDLEA raided his place in the process and since he was leaving Marlian Records, he is now broke, with no commitment to repay, then left, all for me to later hear that this same boy was having a musical video shoot the next door, practically next street to my house, so I went there to ask for my money again, we had an argument that lasted 5mins, even one of his friends insisted he was going pay the money, up till today one kobo they have not paid me, this was early last year. I have since then moved.

I traveled to Kenya to find new African act that can perform at my mother's concert this year. I have been away since August 20!, till now I don't know anything other than what was written in the blogs and press. I don't even know where he lives, I only know his former label boss and their house. I don't know any nurse or doctor or hospital, I don't know anything about his movement, I don't have that time, I have lost a lot more money than that before, you win some you loose some.
That is my story case close. I came here willingly and happily. I know nothing about how the musician died
'"

Source: Yabaleft X(Formerly Twitter)

Is that why you plan to kill him undecided undecided
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Juanmike(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
UptownVibes:
He was accused of killing him.. And now he is coming out to say he paid him money and he didn't show up for his mom's whatever. Connect the dots ..
Thank God you are not a detective, you are gonna do a terrible job.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by toprealman: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mhizzard:
From his statement or confession one would weakly believe he is innocent
He just roped himself by giving the motive for the accused crime.
He should also be investigated on his source of fund. Where did he get the 2M from.
But when you have a funny judiciary, anything is possible.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Blackdisciple(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Either blind, illiterate or just born stvpid you are! I suppose you missed the part where he provided an alibi.

Dumb ass nigga don't want to understand when someone is trying to stay neutral..
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Ikpunnegi01: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
LikeAking:
Ok!

We don hear..

We’re una Dey see money buy una gold chains?

Drugs peddlers like escober plus yahoo yahoo. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by VEHINTOLAR: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lying is a very tricky stuff;you will always need one lie to cover another ! I'm not insinuating that this guy is lying but if indeed he's lying,he has no idea what he's entering into !

My simple question to him is this : how did he pay Mohbad; cash or transfer ? I won't be surprised if he says he paid Mohbad in cash !
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by MrDoGood(m): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2023
So, you and naira Marley travelled out. Una well done.

After making plans, una leave boys on ground to finish the matter

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by fortunechy(m): 2:44am On Sep 30, 2023
...and because of that u killed him.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Frankhendez: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2023
Stupid tribe of yoruba,ofe mmanu
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Nigeria police assisted with this cook up statement. What does the police mean he is in their custody and assisting with investigation.
That’s a clever use of English. And it different from he was arrested and he is being investigated.
Re: Sam Larry: I Gave Mohbad 2M To Perform At My Mum's Burial, He Never Showed Up by Sleekfingers: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
Na why he kill am? This goes to show he was having beef with the late guy

Where is the evidence that he killed him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of........ / Fire Guts Access Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.