Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? (565 Views)

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by paschalj4(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Would you allow your only sister, to marry a man that is exactly who you are, in terms of character, behaviour, and financial status.
If yes give your reasons for it.

2 Likes

Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Little21: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Even my brother allows it, I can never marry a man with the same character has his tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by iamtardey: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
I don’t have a direct sister or brother I only have steps and idc about them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Mhizzard(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=iamtardey post=126098853]I don’t have a direct sister or brother I only have steps and idc about them
Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Benbobola(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
paschalj4:
Would you allow your only sister, to marry a man that is exactly who you are,
in terms of character, behaviour, and financial status.

Yes.
I am not perfect but I do my best and pull my weight.
I may fall 6 times but I get up 7 times.
I try my best to be good to all mankind.
I provide for my family and never violent
Most of all, I love God.

4 Likes

Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by chidiokay: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
If thats what she wants "Yes" cos its her life, her choice, and she know weytin go belleful her, however

humans tend to fix and bounce back from there very own mistakes more, but those being misled tend to want to wallow and trade blame at every discomfort undecided
Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Ballzproblem2: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
absolutely no lol

1 Like

Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by VinnyBaba: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
DEFINITELY! πŸ™‚

But, I will never allow my Sister marry an APC Agbadorian. sad
Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Puss360(f): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why should a man has a say in the type of woman his sister marries?? Is he the one to live together with the man??
As long as the sister is an adult, even if she chooses to marry a drunkard, let her marry...
What he should be against should be issues of "Domestic violence"...
Aside that, allow her marry who she wants... as long as she loves him..
The day she tells you (her brother) she doesn't love the man, then allow her leave the marriage...

2 Likes

Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by rtdCivilservant: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
In terms of character, NO, I will never allow my sister marry a man like me, cos I have bad character, but in terms of money, YES, I will wish my sister to marry a man like me, cos I am stinkingly rich.
Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Exceed15: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
paschalj4:
Would you allow your only sister, to marry a man that is exactly who you are,
in terms of character, behaviour, and financial status.

Childish question
Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Nonexisting1: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
I constantly advise my two sisters to run whenever they meet a man like me, the current me.

1 Like

Re: Men In The House I Have A Question For All Of You? by Rucheen(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
No

I'll wish her Mr Nice Guy

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Laptop For Sale At Give Away Price. (photo) / Inside Life: So Na You Dey F*uck My Wife - Husband Confronts Wife In A Hideout / Love Guru Wednesday: Why It's Gotten To This Point!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.