Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" (14751 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by raskymonojendor: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

You need deliverance he Muslim too so it's only christian votes that made him governor
He forgot Adeleke's middle name is Nurudeen. The Adeleke families in Ede are Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Flappy222: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
you can imagine o grin
Prince111111:
go pack him load for him na
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by beardedboy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
Tinubu is 71 while Oyetola his nephew is 69. No be juju be that.
You can even have nephew that's older than you.
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Sheggy13(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:

Are you saying this is not possible, then you don't know anything. In my family, we have such cases where the nephews are even older than their uncle (polygamous homes with junior wives).

1 Like

Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by AbuAeesha: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
Nothing special,
Seen pple older than their aunts and uncles
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by Thomasankara(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2023
[/color]abeg no add this osaze comment again,e dey make me want laugh my kidney comot anytime I see am🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[color=#770077]
Emu4life:

And so what?? Una no go use una head.
Abi you never see Nephew wey Senior him Uncle?

Dumbidients
Re: Gov Adeleke To Oyetola: "Happy Birthday To A Big Brother" by MrSly(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Emu4life:

Bulky epistle, Little Sense.
Little mind that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts FCT High Court’s Probate Section / Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security / Babangida,Magu,Charles Inojie,Alexreports Honoured At Nigeria Humaniterian Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.