Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? (811 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Chingyyy878: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
How much does your boyfriend pay you as monthly allowance

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by iamtardey: 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Relationship and Wahala… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ O ma ga o if anyone is being payed here it should be ME I believe me that I’m looking for a rich lady to come pay my dowry, good for her I’m an Orphan Nofamily Nohome grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by chatinent: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
As fatherless baby or what?

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Little21: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
I didn't know being in a relationship now is a jobπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ abeg make someone employ me tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Fahvvy: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2023
Lol grin...
Just imagine you call your sister and ask her, "what do you do for a living?" And she's says "I'm in a relationship" grin cheesy...

Chai!! grin...
What is this world turning into grin...

On a more serious note....
Any man who "pays" a girl monthly all because she's in a relationship with him is DAFT in my opinion undecided...

Relationship isn't a job or an employment status undecided...

And even if it was, the criteria that you be paid by your employer is that you provide value which a very significant number of girls don't bring or have undecided...

So what are we saying undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Vicloteck(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2023
OP , you don't have sense for bringing this here. Also , any guy paying his girlfriend allowance is a big simp .

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by id4sho(m): 12:31am On Sep 30, 2023
Orphans everywhere, hunger bad oOoOO
Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:17am On Sep 30, 2023
Please if you want to be paid , apply for a job, work and then recieve your payment at the end of the month.

Relationship isn't a job, look for a job and get yourself busy .
Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Gee64: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2023
What do you as a man offer in a relationship?

You want to fvck another man's daughter for nothing? No, I don't do that! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2023
Hmm, Nigeria Babes with Their Entitlement MENTALITY.πŸ˜•

All because of Towtow that is Sometimes, NOT even Sweet! πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜’

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by The6thAustralia: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2023
She no get parents

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by zoeymikey(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:
How much does your boyfriend pay you as monthly allowance
Omoh,na to go find man wey go dey pay me monthly oo.
Who is single?Cos i am and ready to mingle.
Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Illegal1(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2023
omoh.........as in wetin she do 4 me wen i go dey pay her?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Chingyyy878: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh.........as in wetin she do 4 me wen i go dey pay her?

You no dey Bleep her ?
Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Solofresh2: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Monthly allowance for a relationship?
Did I employ you to love me or work for me
Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by AlphaHakimi: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
If your relationship is premised on the condition that you give your girlfriend monthly allowance, then you are just dating a prostitute.

These days, women have succeeded in making the world think that sleeping with a guy should be the sole decision of women. If she says No then it's a No.

If men begin to exchange the favors and everything they do for women on the condition that you sleep with her then that will be a fair exchange.

A woman is looking for a job and the employer says unless you sleep with me before I give you job, I know Simps and women will frown at that.

If women had the opportunity men have, the male species would have been slaves.

Religion aside, as a man, if you feel that the payment you want before doing any favour for a women is sex, then please demand for sex before you help her out.

Also men should prioritize helping men out instead of women.

The only thing playing tricks to the male mind is the stockpile of sperm in your scrotum. As soon as you cum, you come back to your senses.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Much Does He Give You ? by Illegal1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Chingyyy878:

You no dey Bleep her ?
omoh........so bcus i bleep her,make i cum place her on monthly salary?

(1) (Reply)

Why Homosexuality Can Not Work In Africa (an Argument Against) / Help My Friend / How Do U Allay Her Fears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.