Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin (65551 Views)

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Uk Female Dependants Neeeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Edusouls(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

Yes I’m a virgin…. No I’m not a virgin

You didn’t tell us how you were trying to make him feel comfortable… buh you rushed to social media to tell us the part where he asked about your sexuality

Fear daughter’s of EVE
very idle minded and stupid Nigerian

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by nedekid: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
Sexual predator hunting for prey... Will the guy be comfortable if some random strangers ask his own daughter or wife if they her virgin or if they have tight vagina

What if Bobrisky also grab the guys dick and ask how big it is
The guy might not be a creep, the issue may be he did not take time to understand the oyinbo lifestyle. He just carried his big head to go behave like regular naija boy, talking anyhow and not understanding the implications.
Possibly he left naija with the mindset from hearing gist that oyinbo ladies like blackmen, sharp guys and other crap. Oyinbo weh go show you bobbie, even ask if e big, but you touch that bobbie e fit land you for jail. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Ikpunnegi01: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
Help the Zoo republic fall! You're a great man! grin
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:

The guy is a he-goat who thinks every gesture from a lady is seductive and an inviting sign for sexual activity.

In case you don’t know, most ladies in UK give you some smiles, chat and activities to make you feel very comfortable, that is the courtesy they have been trained to have since childhood, though fake and not sincere. If any lady does that in Nigeria, it will definitely be seen as a romantic invitation from a girl. That is the natural British way, unlike the American girls.

The foolish guy thought the lady was “falling” for him, hence the audacity to ask her that question.
The guy is even lucky that the lady didn’t report the case to the authority, then he will understand how to comport in a strange land

Many of you in Nigeria wouldn’t learn until you leave your country to go and disgrace and embarrass yourself and your generation in the western world

Thank you

I hope they learn.

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Edusouls(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigerian men re very stupid, idle minded and obsessed about sex, the idiot should ask his own sister if she is a virgin, these idiots think it’s Nigeria were they reason like religious animals, he got what he deserved, black fools

5 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by int0x80(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
He was sporting a prey but unfortunately he met the wrong type. Play a stupîd game and win a stupîd prize grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by ukaface(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
Some Nigerian men are outrageously stupid

4 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
ITbomb:
I think the guy had inspiration from nairaland, someone asked here some time ago , how to break the ice and initiate romance with his female roommate

He's obviously a nairaland ambassador, I can't believe people actually take the rubbish most guys spew here serious to extent of taking it offline.

4 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Godsonkemz(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is like asking a mother of 5 if she's a virgin. The Nigerian dude mumu
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
I don't get it, why was she sharing flat with a "total stranger" of the opposite sex in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
McStoic:

I am surprised she even shares a flat with a guy... Not so in Nigeria unless they are boyfriend and girlfriend

That's because they don't have the stupid mentality most of you have here, over there male and female sharing a flat is not seen as a big deal, they respect boundaries, unlike you Nigerian men that only think with your diick if a lady stays overnight.

6 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
We have lots of those uncultured boys littered on every pages of Nairaland always spewing trash.

In real life, you Fvuck around, you find out!

4 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Raalsalghul: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
jogojogo:

But a briton asked me this question at work last week
He asked how about my wife, how many kids do i have, if my family is here with me?
The questions would have been taken to be silly if those questions were asked by a Nigerian, right?

Did they ask you if you intend to go back to Nigeria or something along those lines?
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
wrongnumber:

It can be harmless or harmful depending on the trajectory of conversation.

Let's stop this bias. But it's OK if a lady asks the size of a man's dik or if he is rich.

Stupid people

Basic common sense, no bias here, its simple, if a lady asks the size of a man's diick and he responds with no issues, good and fine, if he's not comfortable with her question, he can rebuke her immediately and ask to change room mates, which is exactly what the lady did.

4 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by OtuologyProf(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Rickmann:

That guy is a disgrace. Dude forgot he is in a country and society where the law allows women to wield more power than men. she can easily accuse him of harassment or even rape and he ll rot in prison for something he didn't even do.
He is a complete idiot.

Wash. There's a general code for every lady on planet earth and that's always putting up a smile even if you were rejected or snubbed. The very moment you show girl say u dey for pains for being denied smooshin or sex, you are finished, they go shine with you. If I was the guy, I go first check if d wyt lady dey always smile back, from there, I go start up with the other code.
How u go just ask even a Nija girl if she be virgin when u know say high possibility no dey
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
IbnB:

SMH Nigeria is such a low-IQ environment

You do not need to generalise because of one person's mistake, it also shows how limited your IQ is.

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by slowice(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Must be a ronu man grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Biglittlelois(f): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Basicend:

Their laws are rubbish . . And that is why their system is crashing in the UK and gradually in US too. .

Anything built around women is built upon an unstable base / foundation that is geared by emotions which can easily be manipulated and most often twisted in dirtiness of mind and evil. .

The only thing you can do about it is wail and cry online, because as much as you think things are declining over there, it cannot be as bad as the Nigeria that was built around men with all the logic you people think you have, the country is on a rapid decline everyday, with nothing to show for it, nothing to boast of, over there, they can boast of basically everything.

4 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
etrange:
And someone is on there supporting him. He said it's a harmless question. So they should sit down and starting discussing if she has had sex? Honestly, the way some of these guys think is just irritating. They are all over Nairaland hiding thier perversion and obsession behind thier anti-women comments. Morning, afternoon and night, they're thinking of women; creating ridiculous threads left, right and center. Very promiscuous bunch.

Nigerians and oversabi! Please let's stop this herd mentality and ask valid questions: what were they discussing before the guy asked her if she was a virgin? Is it possible for a guy to suddenly ask a woman if she was a virgin without them talking about sex or relationship? Think, think!!!

I don't know ur gender but before taking sides against your fellow Nigerian/African, try to ask if the girl in question was having a sexual discussion with this guy before he could ask.

Seems y'all don't know some of these foreign babes, they can switch up on a man once they don't like something you said even when they initiated the convo or action.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
MyAmericandream:

When you’re meeting someone for the first time their are some asinine questions you shouldn’t ask.

And have also noticed something with our men when you are extremely too nice to them or make them feel comfortable they always think you have interest in them or you want something in return.

All I see in her post is that she is trying to play the victim card …

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Thundafireseun: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Edusouls:
very idle minded and stupid Nigerian

Are you talking about your self??

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Wujio: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
MyAmericandream:

When you’re meeting someone for the first time their are some asinine questions you shouldn’t ask.

And have also noticed something with our men when you are extremely too nice to them or make them feel comfortable they always think you have interest in them or you want something in return.

And you suddenly guessed its first time.

Smh. Stop watching Telenovela you wont hear word angry

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Wujio: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
jogojogo:
She is angry because she is no longer a virgin and may have lost her virginity to a guy who played a fool of her
yeye olosho girl.
Me no send for all these rubbish.....even when you smile at me, I no dey smile back. Can't fall for the silly bait.
#mindingmybusiness

He is supposed to like her anyhow she is. He is supposed to skip that question directly to lets date and fvck
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by eeetuk(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why do Nigerian men always describe a light skin black girl or white woman as beautiful?
What is the difference?
I think Nigerian men have low self-esteem.
Dark skin black girls are more beautiful than light skin people. I have spent the past few years searching to find out if Dark skin girls have different pussy in contrast to light skin black girls or write women, I found no evidence.
And you guys want to know something ? All pussy smells ¡

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by izubext007: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
She is responsible
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Wujio: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
ukaface:
Some Nigerian men are outrageously stupid

Will you shut up your mouth dia or i shut it up for you angry

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Sweetvie: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Very stupid angry

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by wrongnumber: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
etrange:

Are you being serious right now? So if a girl who is your roommate comes to where you're sitting and asks if you have a big dick, you don't think it's pretty obvious she's aiming to have sex with you? Whoever says it's normal for a lady you're not flirting with to just ask you the size of your dick out of nowhere? Tell me, in what universe is that normal? Don't you know what an invasive or suggestive question is? Are you pretending you don't know what that guy was up to?

It's not worth it replying to y'all cause some of are simply not logical at all. Tufia.

Please don't respond cos I live in the UK and I know how manipulative they can be so better don't indulge me.

As I wrote, it depends on the trajectory of the discussion.

Ladies play the victim card a lot so please cut me some slack. Very manipulative human species.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by okioki: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
I am very sure that Nigerian is an obidient ,one of the headless mob.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by naturefellow(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

Yes I’m a virgin…. No I’m not a virgin

You didn’t tell us how you were trying to make him feel comfortable… buh you rushed to social media to tell us the part where he asked about your sexuality

Fear daughter’s of EVE
making someone feel comfortable doesn't give them right to cross social boundaries, especially with the opposite sex, moreso strangers. Don't be a perv or apologist. Have sense, please!

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Basicend: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Biglittlelois:

The only thing you can do about it is wail and cry online, because as much as you think things are declining over there, it cannot be as bad as the Nigeria that was built around men with all the logic you people think you have, the country is on a rapid decline everyday, with nothing to show for it, nothing to boast of, over there, they can boast of basically everything.

What they are enjoying now is what was built upon logic and reasoning of noble and brave men. . They are crashing off. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos) / Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.