Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why (45450 Views)

Nhlanhla Lux - Handsome "Xenophobic" Leader All SA Women Want (PICS) / Husband Caught Pastor Having S3x With His Wife Who's Church Choir Leader / Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by DonroxyII: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Please write a clear explanation to back your choice.
I'm a leader that leads from Behind(Rear-Dark) while my soldiers fight in the front .... The Only Time I Move to the Front is where My Frontline is under attack they can't Handled by Themselves or They are Suffering then I showed them How to Crush their Adversary & Once Done, I move back to the Rear(Dark) While Watching Them Doing their things & Smiling ! ... We Role "Sigma" Not Alpha.

Alpha Leads from the front ... Sigma Leads from Rear ...

A leader that leads from the front is prone to easily being attacked & Once Defeated All Your Troops Shall be Assumed, Displaced or Killed.

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by comrChris(m): 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:
What's the use of leading naive and defenceless people only for them to be killed when the enemy comes from the back?

Even in action movies, the heroes would usually tell the defenceless people to run while they stay behind to fight the enemy... It's only when they suspect or see the enemy coming from the front that they'll then lead and ask the people to stay back.
You can only watch or lead from behind when you've cleared the way. The essence of that is to make sure your followers are walking in the path you already cleared. Leading from behind is an act of cowardice, example is in the case of Jacob and Esau when Jacob placed his family before him when he was meeting Esau after betraying him in Gen 33.

A true leader leads in front to make ways for his followers
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by joinnow: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Go and watch it in real life documentary. Duck was moving ahead didnot know all her duckling has slip into manhole when they were strolling across a highway. So No 1 is better not the best though.the best should have been cock in front chick in the middle and hen behind.

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
I will still let the 14 years old teenager be ahead of me until he or she's 20+.

By then he or she will be well trained and skilled and can be able to defend him or herself when behind me.
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, I read you correctly, on this occasion I will be behind watching the child to guide; this is coaching.

Now look from this perspective - when you're going to a new place that only you know with your 14 year old, where will the teenager be?

Point in case, in the development of nuclear weapons, you first teach the engineers the limits of manufacture, then secondly you watch them execute to vet thier learning prowess.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by 4evayours: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
No.1 is defending against danger while no.2 is paving the ways for its followers, so, 2 is the good leader here.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by aklion: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
None is a good example but both qualities combined make it a good leader...
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by rottenegg: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nothing like a little humour in our lives. Una no well.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:
I will still let the 14 years old teenager be ahead of me until he or she's 20+.

By then he or she will be well trained and skilled and can be able to defend him or herself when behind me.

Okay then.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by appliedscience(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Both
Now let take a second to visualize the picture and add motion to it... do u know picture 2 will change to picture 1 to some point and vise versa....
I raise local hen.. and I have seen the chicks Infront, at the back n even side way with their mother!!!.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
It's your duty to guide and watch them until they're adults and ready to defend themselves.
Yusufisraelj:

Samantha, you're bending the rules to favour your position. When that child grows do you still keep guiding them or watch them execute?
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Gmajor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
In times of war, 1 is the appropriate leadership style

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by qtx(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nonexisting1:
None. Only BAT we know. grin
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by friday2011(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:
Number one is a good leader, she'll be able to see the predators coming from the front and would then protect the chicks... Even if something comes from the back, the chicks will already be ahead of her.

And what if the enemy strike from front and back at the same time...?๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Abeg they are both good leaders just depending on the situation, Las Las, God no go shame us, Only God knows it all.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by gigabyte13: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
It depends on where the enemy is attacking from.......
You be leader you dey push me go front go face wahalaaaaaa and you dey back
You be leader you dey front, keep us for back, meanwhile na the back yawa dey......
For me........
IT DEPENDS ON THE POSITIONING OF THE ENEMIES
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by garriAndsugar: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
2 of them are good leaders
The first one is leading chicken,the second one is leading duck fowl

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
The problem with you is that you're reasoning with a religious mindset.

comrChris:
You can only watch or lead from behind when you've cleared the way. The essence of that is to make sure your followers are walking in the path you already cleared. Leading from behind is an act of cowardness, example is in the case of Jacob and Esau when Jacob placed his family before him before Esau in Gen 33.

A true leader leads in front to make ways for his followers

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by trytillmake(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Woodshot:
It was a Sunday morning In the trenches, way way back in early 2000s mother after parboiling and washing Sunday rice handed me the basin of hot water to throw away. Without the least complaints I headed out but never came back the same way.

I saw the family of number one with their indefatigable mother reclining in a nearby shrubbery. The chicks were in my childhood a little bit dirty plus the weather outside was cold.

Innocently, to help relieve and make their living great I splashed and because I expected it Usain bolted.

The ever strong willed and hardened mother hen was my fuccking guest...

My Usain bolting speed was snail when she pursued, swiftly gained and like a war plane perched on my young head and ahead she went to administer deadly excruciating pain from her knife sharp like peak.

Mother hen is a dear mama in 2pac's voice to her chick.

THis guy u write well and funny also. Great topic we go argue tire.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by comrChris(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:
The problem with you is that you're reasoning with a religious mindset.

And how is reasoning with a religious mindset a problem?
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by correctguy101(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
When it comes to leadership then 2 is a good leader because a good leader leads while his subjects follows but if it is based on motherhood then number 1 is a good mother.

Depends.

Who's so sure to say what is what? wink

Number 1 could be seen as a leader or elder who pushes you to go out and do whatever, while assuring you that they've got your back covered.

Number 2 is a leader who leads by example.

So what's what?

No one's better than the other....

Everything at its own place and time.

Greetings,.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by MindOnMatters00(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:
What's the use of leading naive and defenceless people only for them to be killed when the enemy comes from the back?

Even in action movies, the heroes would usually tell the defenceless people to run while they stay behind to fight the enemy... It's only when they suspect or see the enemy coming from the front that they'll then lead and ask the people to stay back.

You are confusing yourself with the pic and that's the reason you are thinking backward.

But here is the answer as said by the first commenter.

When it comes to leadership then 2 is a good leader because a good leader leads while his subjects follows but if it is based on motherhood then number 1 is a good mother.

The question is about a good leader and it called Leader because you Lead and not Follow.

You are at the war front to lead cos you can see the danger ahead before your followers does and guide them on the path to take.
Majority of movies you talked about always has the protagonist always has the leader at the front. E.g Lords of the Ring, Hercules, 300 Spartans e.t.c so which movie are you talking about exactly.
How can a leader of a big army lead and be at the back??

Sorry to say but you just displayed that foolish part every woman has which makes them act or say before they think. I believe you are more smarter than this so think next time.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Number one, this is not church.

Number two, this is not a religious thread.

Number three, some of us we're not religious.
comrChris:
And how is reasoning with a religious mindset a problem?
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
It depends on where they're and where they're going to and whether the threat is following them or in front of them
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Dchampion65: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Both are good leaders with different methods and mode of leadership

1. A leader that wants you to learn on the job. Correcting and modifying your decisions till you are perfect

2. A leader that wants you to learn by following his footsteps, observing how it is done, walking you through unfamiliar terrain until you can stand alone.

A leader can choose any of the style depending on the mode of operations.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by joshepade(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
The picture in itself isn't sufficient to state who the Good leader is. It only state a leadership style leaders can adopt, which can be a function of many factors... Environmental, Leader's genetic makeup, Exposure, Followers... etcetera

What defines good leadership is the heart of the leader.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by SmartyPants(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
It depends on the context.

Sometimes it is best to lead from the back especially when your wards may be more technically sound in particular areas. Your role should be to guide them passively. That is what shepherds do.

Sometimes it is best to lead from the front especially when one leads less experienced hands or those who are technically subordinate.

Yet again, there is a time to lead from the middle, when one is surrounded by equals who merely require a figurehead leader.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by oyoofong(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Number one is on the offensive, while guiding from the rear.T his might not be seen as a sign of weakness from leadership school of thought.

While number is leading from the front. The leading is showing the way. In the case of attack by the enemy. It'll alert its followers.

Overall, this proposition is based on the nature of these creatures. The mother hen is a warrior. No loose guard
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by BigDawsNet: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet I'll say none, because none of them can see visions and prophesy to their offspring.

This I have seen.

Papa, you still dey do dis ministry work?๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by silverstarsy: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nonexisting1:

These are two distinctive animals. The hen is protecting the chicks because it knows that they are vulnerable to attack thatโ€™s why you see it at the back while the chicks are at the front. And thatโ€™s also the quality of a good leader to protect its followers while on the other hand the duck is leading at the front with assurance that no harm will befall any of its chicks. Which is also a quality of a good leader. It stands in front because it knows the way while others follow. In summary when you look at this two leaders you will discover the trait of God in them. While God was leading the children of Israel through Moses in the wilderness, he protected them back and front.

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Samantha124:
It's your duty to guide and watch them until they're adults and ready to defend themselves.

In other words we're both saying the same thing.
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by Chetas81(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
THE EXAMPLE HOW THINGS HAPPENED BETWEEN THE BLACK AFRICAN'S AND THE WEST
Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by EdiskyHarry: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
2 leading
1 securing

1 Like

Re: Between The Two, Who Is A Good Leader And Why by meedoLock(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
The both are good mother and I guess they have found solace in the way they flock with their young ones. Now, back to the question, if looked holistically, you will agree with me that most prevailing attacks or dangers in times have been attacks when people least expected, I.e attacks from the back. Thus, I will give it to mother hen because she would get to fend and defend the chicks from dangers from behind and foresees dangers ahead to quickly come to rescue.

But to be sincere, things of this nature are very difficult to understand, animal's mother's holds me in surprise in the way they cater and provides for their proceed even way better and effective than that of human with our consciousness and visions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solve This If You Can / Can You Spot Your Name In This Picture? / Photo: Would You Pick Up The Key And Own The Range Rover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.