Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad (43478 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Phyna Bbnaija Biography, Age & Net Worth, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor Profile & Inst / How I Disappeared After Naira Marley Gifted Me N1m –jude Chukwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by phayvoursky(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
You saw her last when she won the prize money

Thought it came out in the news that Phyna bought her Dad a car?

6 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Curious346: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
So so sad
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by iyatrustee(f): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Pooly: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
who deyyy grin
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Jolly1010: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
E be like say your phone dey upside down as you dey try read the news.
Stopping yaning apata
kokoA:
She could be struggling financially no one knows. Fake life to much for entertainment industry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Chicentt(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wetin she use 100 million do?
kokoA:
She could be struggling financially no one knows. Fake life to much for entertainment industry.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by wittywriter: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:
I sold all my four cars because at the time , my daughter won the show. I thought that God had finally answered our prayers. I called her on the telephone, and she said God has blessed us. She asked me to do away with all my old cars, or she would give them out to Aboki, any day she returned. So, instead of allowing her to dash out my cars to scavengers, I decided to sell them as scraps and used the proceeds to renovate my house.

Papa, you are old but not wise.

As a man, never you lose your income for any reason.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Oritna94(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
What fame and money does to some people beyond me. Poverty mentality. No matter the kind of money I have I can never forget my parents. It is just money for goodness sake. Money that you will leave when you die. Smh.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by AUSVINS(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
You daughter is a professional farm tool. End if story.

2 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Smitaro100(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
It doesn't mk sense, dats wickedness. sad

1 Like

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Looking4massage: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
what do you expect from an infested olosho. ban bbn

2 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by ufotunang: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Solofresh2:
Her parents for that matter. Nawa oo
No empathy on her own parents
..abi .fear women 🙄
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by ufotunang: 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fear women 🙄
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Wujio: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:
I sold all my four cars because at the time , my daughter won the show. I thought that God had finally answered our prayers. I called her on the telephone, and she said God has blessed us. She asked me to do away with all my old cars, or she would give them out to Aboki, any day she returned. So, instead of allowing her to dash out my cars to scavengers, I decided to sell them as scraps and used the proceeds to renovate my house.

So he should be suspecting his daughter or having reasons for mistrusting his own blood?

2 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by wittywriter: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2023

Kukutente23:
This is some funny shite

Wittyness
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by fx45(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
kokoA:
How? You got N100m and disappeared without even sending one Kobo to your parents

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Truthshotcrazy: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
phayvoursky:
You saw her last when she won the prize money

Thought it came out in the news that Phyna bought her Dad a car?

RED CAR TO BE COLOUR SPECIFIC
[url] https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1504110-ride-fine-car-emotional-moment-phyna-surprised-dad-a-car/ [/url]

THE HEADLINES WERE CONFUSING SEF
Seems dad was checking out her car she won amoing her prizes [/b]s ,
and headlines made it look like Phyna was gifting her dad the car.
according to legit.ng,

[b]Phyna’s dad joyfully checks out daughter’s new car with her mum

Phyna's life, as well as that of her parents changed forever since she emerged winner of the Level-up season. The reality star got a new car as part of her prizes and after taking the delivery, her parents got to sit in it. ]Phyna's dad in the video sighted online checked out some of the gears and disclosed that he would take the car for a test ride the next day. Source: Legit.ng

2 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Geenosko: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Only fools jump into conclusions without hearing both sides of a story. If you have already concluded without hearing her side...

5 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by MatrixCircle: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
She may be struggling with drug addiction now. Or maybe have mental health issues now. When a child that has seen suffering eventually lands 100M plus other endorsements. She needed counceling and manager for the brand. Otherwise she will be landing herself on hard drugs and eventually start fighting addiction. shocked shocked shocked

In the other hand the parent may have started pushing her to marry a man they have arranged for her which she may likely have refused, then the continued pressure on that made her to dissapear.
No matter what never abandon your parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by kokoA(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Chicentt:
Wetin she use 100 million do?
You don't know the kind of lavish lifestyle these so called celebrities live just to keep up. She fit dey buy hair 500k, pay house rent 5M, buy shoes and clothes in millions not forgetting dorime every Friday night, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by PaulNwosu: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Geenosko:
Only fools jump into conclusions without hearing both sides of a story. If you have already concluded without hearing her side...

You're a bigger fool for not reading the part where she was called and she spoke rudely and stupidly without denying the allegations.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fake life .yet she is always busy on social media 24/7. She might have wasted all the money on men by now .too ashamed to go back to the parents empty handed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by millionboi2: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
She could have been duped of the money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by kokoA(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
fx45:
How? You got N100m and disappeared without even sending one Kobo to your parents
She no get home training na.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by RingRoadMafia: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
If you follow her activities online, her character is so rotten, little wonder the show dissociated themselves from her like they did Efe.

6 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by owiko(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
M
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by ufotunang: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
kokoA:
.. after she won 100 million..? unless she has spent all the money on make ups, Brazilian hair, iPhones, expensive dresses, shoes, golden watch and jewelries which is possible she had done that without investing some of the money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Dchampion65: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Don't let me suffer on my children and still suffer in their hand.

5 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by ufotunang: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Even to your own parents...this one wicked..oo 🙄

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Chibuzoripob: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
sad may we NOT give birth to useless/misfortune children that won't take good care of us.

3 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Joysammy: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
No vital comment because I knew from day one that the drunk lady was fake and very irresponsible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Davido Act.,Mayorkun Eleko is the worst Song of 2016 so far / Cossy Orjiakor In Tight Blue Outfit / Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.