Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad (43471 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Phyna Bbnaija Biography, Age & Net Worth, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor Profile & Inst / How I Disappeared After Naira Marley Gifted Me N1m –jude Chukwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by vickydevoka(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
theophorus:
Gender wen dey get mood swings tell you make you sell your source of livelihood, you self carry am go sell.

Case of person wen see sign say rain wan fall, come throway water wen remain for house but rain no gree fall again.

Well, to the Pikin wen no help her people when she blow, make she no forget say this Life na turn by turn and he go reach everybody so if you get sense do good so that good go reach you.

Abeg, make I carry my matter comot joor, ordinary 10M I never get.
This comment deserves 10k. Send me your account number. Laugh wan kill me die. I been de vex buh as I read your comment sorrow went away
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is one side of the story. Let us hear the other side.

Be that as it may, why will you make your family sell their business if you know you have no intention of setting them up with another?

The father too should have made sure she had a concrete plan for him before selling. Abi did he intend to live off his daughter's new found wealth for life??
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Jkanfield(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Imagine what is going through the minds of fans who voted for her.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by theamazonguru(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
A wasted girlchild.

This Phyna girl gats learn some lessons from Nancy Isime how to treat papa.

Not like I wish her bad but the truth is whatever we sow we shall reap. Karma is real.
Hand go touch her, then her eyes go open.
It's then she will know that this life get as e be some times.

I pray she comes to her senses soon.

1 Like

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Dreadlock69(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
GOFRONT:
A wasted girlchild.

This Phyna girl gats learn some lessons from Nancy Isime how to treat papa.

ObarAm
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by toprealman: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Her season to trend
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Geenosko:

My point exactly. They only heard one side of the story and they are already running with it.

Why dont you call Her to find out her side of the story since NL don become courtroom!
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by lanrefront1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are funny... You accuse someone of being dogmatic and senseless for taking an opposing view yet you are no different in taking an equally polar and one-directional viewpoint.

If the child is wrong, how then are the parents right?!!

If it is possible and reasonable that the girl is wayward and useless, why is it unreasonable and impossible for her father not to have bonded well with her?!!

You can't and shouldn't accuse people of being myopic when your own position and argument is close-ended.

My point is, for the child to be wicked to her parents doesn't mean it's because they didn't bond well with her. grin
Angelfrost:

You are funny... You accuse someone of being dogmatic and senseless for taking an opposing view yet you are no different in taking an equally polar and one-directional viewpoint.

If the child is wrong, how then are the parents right?!!

If it is possible and reasonable that the girl is wayward and useless, why is it unreasonable and impossible for her father not to have bonded well with her?!!

You can't and shouldn't accuse people of being myopic when your own position and argument is close-ended.

My point is, for the child to be wicked to her parents doesn't mean it's because they didn't bond well with her.

My point is not whether the father made or did not make a mistake, but that the child is wicked

The mistake the father made was listening to the o her and selling his cars without seeing a replacement

But he continues to insist the reason the girl was the way she was is because the parents didn't bond well with her.

Wasn't Mobadh mothers missing from his life for 15 years, yet when he made it he was very kind to her. There are some type of children that have no sympathy whatsoever for the parents. S
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by 07kjb: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Some IDIOTS WILL COME HERE TO SAY SHE DOESN'T OWE HER PARENTS ANYTHING

CURSED GENERATION
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
lanrefront1:

My point is, for the child to be wicked to her parents doesn't mean it's because they didn't bond well with her. grin

My point is, for the child to be wicked to her parents doesn't mean it's because they didn't bond well with her.

Oh I see... Of course, I totally with that.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by CJStarz: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Village people at work. Dey don turn daughter face from her family.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Samcent: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Chigozie321:
I just read the story of a man who sold his supermarket and all he had to send his wife and kids to Canada.

Today, the man is a destitute. Men should not make themselves financially vulnerable.

nobi juju be dat...

And you would be surprised the family went to Canada with visiting visa.

May we never learn the way hard way.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by transient123(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
ecolime:
"I sold all my four cars because at the time , my daughter won the show. I thought that God had finally answered our prayers. I called her on the telephone, and she said God has blessed us. She asked me to do away with all my old cars, or she would give them out to Aboki, any day she returned. So, instead of allowing her to dash out my cars to scavengers, I decided to sell them as scraps and used the proceeds to renovate my house."

Papa, you are old but not wise.

As a man, never you lose your income generating capacity for any reason. Not even for your wife or children.

The father of Mikel Obi is also a transporter. He never left his personal business because his son became a Billionaire. Rather, the son helped him add extra vehicles to his fleet.

Ordinary N100M ($100,000) you go lose guard. Money wey fit finish in 1 year if additional money is not coming in.

Men, never put yourself in a vulnerable position. Don't financially be at the mercy of anyone.

I give a "like" for your comment with the exemption of calling out the man "not wise". You don't insult an elder come rain or shine. Better to be quiet than add salt to his injury.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by ppogba: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
greypencils:
It takes someone with no morals to do the things they do at Thursday pool parties no cap, wear G-string dey shake nyash on live TV? You can never try that with my father or any father with strict morals. They are disowning you straight up.

The thought of going to BBN will not even cross your mind if you have a father with strict morals. And if it does by mistake, you rebuke the thought with the last energy in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Guyman01: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Skyview01:

His blood can even kill him. Were you born yesterday?

I have good kids but do not depend on them for my future. I plan for my retirement and enjoy my life while raising the kids.

Always plan for yourself. What you do not directly own and control does not belong to you.
Good thinking, Good Product 👍
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
She doesn't know how powerful her father's words are. If that man open mouth and curse her. I give her 6 months max, she won't be able to recognize her left from her right
stop typing nonsense. we are all humans with faults. try to get information from both sides before passsing judgment.
a mans word is not the final,..Gods word is. if the parents does not have a good relationship with a son or a daughter,..they will find it difficult to maintain one when the child leaves home.

wether they curse the child or not it bears no effect because the parents are not without faults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by CloudTrees(f): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
nedekid:
Her eyes cleared when the money hit her aza. Maybe after agents etc took 40%.
But e bad e bad, she for drop something for her parents and siblings.
May God not give us children that forget their parents.

Perhaps the parents said something awful about her past to her.
You know the parents won't tell you what they actually did

2 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Nobaga500(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
What a wicked child, she whould'hv let her parent be doing when u kwn she has nothing to render.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by CloudTrees(f): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
ukaface:
I watched an interview where phyna recounted how she was maltreated at home and all of those childhood suffering meted on her by her family members ( as I watched, dunno if it’s true)
She said ( hope I’m right) that she doesn’t have any dealings with her family like that anymore and all she does is send money home.

Make I go find the interview come sef.

I knew it. Best is to hear the girl side

2 Likes

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by TheEnforcer: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
greypencils:
It takes someone with no morals to do the things they do at Thursday pool parties no cap, wear G-string dey shake nyash on live TV? You can never try that with my father or any father with strict morals. They are disowning you straight up.
OH yeah I remember the pool parties.Yeah that one is way over the top .I don't like it too.I feel like it's too raw.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by CloudTrees(f): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Chokehold:
You sold your 4 old cars as "iron-condemn" and used the money to renovate your 🏠. Who does that? The person who said "with age comes wisdom" must be a merry drunk.

As for you Ijeoma Josephina Otabor, I don't have your time now. You looseguard you parents because of 100k dolls. One fake life Mercedes/Lexus half the money don go. Dey play.

grin grin grin cheesy
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by CloudTrees(f): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
President2001:
I pity man that will married this one
they don't marry actually
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
So called celeb olosho no dey live for house,na five star hotels and clydestine resort you go see them boozing heavily,fccking elites and sniffing expensive hard drugs angryTHEY LIVE LIFE OF VANITY,SEEN THEM HIGH AND PITY THEM FOR THEIR wasting away sad
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by FireUpNow(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
A very stupid daughter. One guy don kidnap this girl with fvck and juju. Her eyes go clear when the dump am. The father sef, why sell your 4 cars on mere promises?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by vicfajeze: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
May be TINUBU Advised her not to assist her parients
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Truenews1: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Phyna Suffocate Her Parents To Suffer As She Ran Away - Phyna's Father

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsXw1PP3TUE
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by theophorus(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
vickydevoka:

This comment deserves 10k. Send me your account number. Laugh wan kill me die. I been de vex buh as I read your comment sorrow went away

Oshey! Make I go Register for training for Alli Baba dem office.

Come ooo, you seriously serious about the "send account number thing"?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by oyeb15: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
The girl might have been given audio money and she must not reveal else they will Mohbad her
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
theophorus:
Gender wen dey get mood swings tell you make you sell your source of livelihood, you self carry am go sell.

Case of person wen see sign say rain wan fall, come throway water wen remain for house but rain no gree fall again.

Well, to the Pikin wen no help her people when she blow, make she no forget say this Life na turn by turn and he go reach everybody so if you get sense do good so that good go reach you.

Abeg, make I carry my matter comot joor, ordinary 10M I never get.

It really pains me that papa at 68 fell for it. How would he know that her daughter could do that to him and the rest of the family? She really dealt with them! Like she really punished them
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Neddstark: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is a proof that this show is of zero benefit to the Nigerian society. Please put it on hold for the next 5 years.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by maasoap(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
kokoA:
She could be struggling financially no one knows. Fake life to much for entertainment industry.
You sure you understood what is being discussed here because you are way off? Struggling from day one she received her prize? That also made her cut her family off? You would have made sense if you had said that she could be dealing with them for the wrongs they did to her.
I mean, who starts to struggle financially from the day she received 100 million naira?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by maasoap(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Geenosko:
Only fools jump into conclusions without hearing both sides of a story. If you have already concluded without hearing her side...
Well, the only fool I noticed here is the one who ignored the fact that journalists contacted her and she cut them off the moment they raised the subject with her. May be you can volunteer to help us get her side of the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya / Anita Joseph Shares 2008 Throwback Photo / Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter Patience's Birthday Party In Her Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.