Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad (43474 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Phyna Bbnaija Biography, Age & Net Worth, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor Profile & Inst / How I Disappeared After Naira Marley Gifted Me N1m –jude Chukwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by theophorus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
maasoap:

It really pains me that papa at 68 fell for it. How would he know that her daughter could do that to him and the rest of the family? She really dealt with them! Like she really punished them

My brother, local man no ever suppose lose guard for that kind matter ooo.

The Papa fit sell 3 out of the 4 cars but not all the cars.

Promise na still promise until it is redeemed.
And human being dey always promise and sometimes fail cos of one issue or the other.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Faposky95: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
MONEY WEY DIS STUPID PHYNA GIRL DON LAVISH ON DRUGS AND BOOZE

WHAT A WASTE OF PRIZE MONEY

The very look Iya Shukudi and Basira have always had whenever they look at the girl coming from school......till date......?!
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by haphizz57(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Phyna run her papa street
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by saysoo: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Trustmea:

Na only whitemoney or maybe mercy eke I know that are doing well personally
Na waoh, all those money?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by newnigerdelta00: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wujio:
Women and freedom sha

If you wont perforn, you would have let the man be. If things turn sour tomorrow, these are the people you'd return to.

Which dirty freedom
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Wujio: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Which dirty freedom

Na wetin you want make i for talk ?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
theophorus:

My brother, local man no ever suppose lose guard for that kind matter ooo.

The Papa fit sell 3 out of the 4 cars but not all the cars.

Promise na still promise until it is redeemed.
And human being dey always promise and sometimes fail cos of one issue or the other.
But this one is between dad and daughter! She disappeared just like that and papa kept quiet for a whole year expecting her to show up yesterday or today? May be she feels that papa wronged her and she needed to punish him.
But what about her siblings?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by LINSAR: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ishilove:
This is one side of the story. Let us hear the other side.

Be that as it may, why will you make your family sell their business if you know you have no intention of setting them up with another?

The father too should have made sure she had a concrete plan for him before selling. Abi did he intend to live off his daughter's new found wealth for life??

Which other side do we want to hear again?
Someone that quarrelled with the interviewer that tried to confirm and hung up.

I'm thinking the parents weren't good to her at some point and she's doing payback.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by subcbouy: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Because she wasn't supporting their fans, they now remember her father statement. Awon were bloggers. Where were they when she bought cars and established her parents?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by nedekid: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Trustmea:

Pls who are this agent that will take 40%?
I hear that have so called agents, support staff eg publicist etc.
Remember the time of katung (or so), that complained about half the money entered his hands last last.
That was I think the first bbnaija.
Unless the contestants have wisened up now.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by patorial(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Creamypie:
Hmm. Girls from broke homes are always one kind. 100m na the whole world to her.her papa is also very daft. Y not plan to expand your business with what you were expecting

I'm not sure you read the whole story.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Ndleabilli: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
That's why you don't make the grave mistake of sending a girl to school or bringing her to UK.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
Maybe na part of the contract she signed. To do away with family....
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Gucciswaz: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
kokoA:
She could be struggling financially no one knows. Fake life to much for entertainment industry.
u say struggling with 100m
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by TENHEU22(m): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
BBNaija level up was the only BBNaija show I followed very well I even voted for Phyna to win. Phyna's account of her family on the show was a very sorrowful one, to cut it short Phyna said the only thing her parents ever did to her is given birth to her. So seeing this story is not a surprise to me.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nawaoh. Because of hundred million she no know her parents again. Girls ehh. I tire ooh. I don't trust them
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by smasher1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wujio:
Women and freedom sha

If you wont perforn, you would have let the man be. If things turn sour tomorrow, these are the people you'd return to.

Won't the person marry in future or have kids? Then she would realize need for parents. Truth is the BBN house is a devilish house and that's why even a married woman that goes to the house would likely lead to a divorce. So many evil things happen there. That's why it's advisable not to marry any star, man or woman. They're all reckless and think about self alone. Their marriage is a selfish one with one partner likely suffering and sooner or later it would crash. If it doesn't, it's still a fake relationship.

1 Like

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
How much be that sef... when she buys pants and bra wetin remain again. ...
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Tyktoker: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
One bobo go don convince her to thrash off those burdens and live her best life in 9ja motivation parlance!
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/bbnaija-my-daughter-disappeared-after-winning-n100-million-phynas-father-cries-out/
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Just4000: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Now I really feel her pain. Family like this can easily run her to early grave. They should also understand with their daughter, and put their minds off her winning temporarily in order to get it.
I am somewhat saddened that the father didn't say anything much about her welfare but was more concerned that she ghosted the family and refused to pick their calls for one year( of course it clear exaggeration). This is one year and already sounding like it's forever. I don't know if she was calm enough actually sat them down to deliberate on this. I believe that this could be a typical case of 'rushing' such that she couldn't have time to think and decided to ghost so that she can at least breathe.

This his statement revealed 2 important issues.

1. The family is not financially buoyant.
2. They have hopes on the money.
The first point is not ideal for any lady going to BBN. Since her family cannot sponsor her, she would need a sponsor to get into the house & fund her PR team and that cost a lot of money. Of course sponsor will not just throw in their money, they invest and must get it back. I won't be surprise if she got less than 20m from that money and a family like hers won't believe that. In fact they mostly bank on their popularity to business deals after the show not the winning par se.

The second point must have triggered her panic (fright or fight mode) and she just had to run to save her head. She told him to stop what he was doing, meaning she had intention to do something about that. But I believe she couldn't deliver, because she overestimated her earning.

My question for the Dad is; why go ahead to sell all your four cars when you are yet to get anything from her? At least you start from one before you count four.

In conclusion, this is strictly family issue. Every family with their own. They should just sit down and understand each other. They should give her time and little space, everything will be alright. At least they didn't die this one year and they won't die and things will be normalized
nlfpmod:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/bbnaija-my-daughter-disappeared-after-winning-n100-million-phynas-father-cries-out/
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by enemyofprogress: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fear femail children
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Originalsly: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
TheEnforcer:

Big brother is just an experiment on social experiment. Its not all that you are portraying it to be.doesnt mean they don't have morals .Understand the concept of the show. Don't make assumptions

Would you be proud of your mom if she took part and won BBNaija? ... after all ... it's just a social experiment.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Ishilove: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2023
TENHEU22:
BBNaija level up was the only BBNaija show I followed very well I even voted for Phyna to win. Phyna's account of her family on the show was a very sorrowful one, to cut it short Phyna said the only thing her parents ever did to her is given birth to her. So seeing this story is not a surprise to me.
This is surprising.

That's why the father's version of events is suspect because no right thinking child will make her family sell their business and then ghost them. That is unless the child has been bewitched.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by BALLOSKI: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2023
Creamypie:
Hmm. Girls from broke homes are always one kind. 100m na the whole world to her.her papa is also very daft. Y not plan to expand your business with what you were expecting
She told him to sell his old vehicles. Didn't you read?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by BALLOSKI: 6:03am On Oct 01, 2023
benuejosh:
Eyaah. This is terrible.

A case of money miss road for her.

Is she ashamed of her family? Nobody does that. Our prayer every day is to get the good of this life and support home and take care of our parents in their old age. But with just this small blessing from God and she has done this to her father?

Omoh! Bible know why e say children HONOUR your Father and Mother.

If it turns back on her, her poverty level will be as white as snow.
That girl has cursed herself.

Because her father put this story out, watch how she'd turn around and turn the thing on the man by telling fake story that her father starved them and beat their mom or he was not feeding his family, etc.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by BALLOSKI: 6:05am On Oct 01, 2023
Apart from mercy, I never knew there was another female winner. Just found out today.

That girl is a useless girl. You don't know people until they have money - then they show their true color.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Myer(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Solofresh2:
Her parents for that matter. Nawa oo
No empathy on her own parents

I like the word you used- Empathy.
But it's truly a spiritual issue they have to settle as a family especially as she is the first or last born.
Apostle Joshua Selman shares more insight on it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCzvsMGKI-k&pp=ygUaU2VsbWFuIGZpcnN0IGFuZCBsYXN0IGJvcm4%3D
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by ufotunang: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2023
Patoski7:

She also did yansh with part of the money
..yes .oo...nyash surgery...you trust women for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by kbit09: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2023
Its funny how everyone is supporting the dad and criticizing phyna.
Am not a bbnaija fan and hardly watch it but I happen to storm on an interview on channels TV where phyna talk about the difficulties growing up..

1. Her father and mother neglected her, they cook and wouldn't give her food to eat.
2. She was dying in her fathers house, her sister screamed for help but her father and mother ignored and said if she wants let her die - she was saved by neighbours and her uncle.
3. Her mother warned her roommate in school never to call her line that she doesn't know phyna when the young lady was sick in school.
4. They kept her with an abusive aunty who treated her harshly and used pepper on her.
5. She was called n treated like a prostitute by her parents.
6. She worked two jobs just to send herself to school.

Pls give the girl a break.....go look for her interview on channels TV. She saw hell from her parents.

She even said rather than her to be like her parents to a child, she will rather remain barren.

Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoXA3ZRBytg?si=aqa_CF5bTe3_KBT0

1 Like

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Goldbw122(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2023
I was wondering, if a woman is the president of Nigeria, how will it look like?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by BALLOSKI: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2023
kbit09:
Its funny how everyone is supporting the dad and criticizing phyna.
Am not a bbnaija fan and hardly watch it but I happen to storm on an interview on channels TV where phyna talk about the difficulties growing up..

1. Her father and mother neglected her, they cook and wouldn't give her food to eat.
2. She was dying in her fathers house, her sister screamed for help but her father and mother ignored and said if she wants let her die - she was saved by neighbours and her uncle.
3. Her mother warned her roommate in school never to call her line that she doesn't know phyna when the young lady was sick in school.
4. They kept her with an abusive aunty who treated her harshly and used pepper on her.
5. She was called n treated like a prostitute by her parents.
6. She worked two jobs just to send herself to school.

Pls give the girl a break.....go look for her interview on channels TV. She saw hell from her parents.

She even said rather than her to be like her parents to a child, she will rather remain barren.

Here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoXA3ZRBytg?si=aqa_CF5bTe3_KBT0
she didn't say she was starved by her parents cos she didn't stay with them, though she said they never supported her.

She said she bought a ride for her dad, but the claims she didn't.

Dunno what to believe anymore...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) / Men, Will You Rock This Okey Bakassi's Outfit? (pictured) / Naeto C's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.