Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad (43391 Views)

I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Phyna Bbnaija Biography, Age & Net Worth, Ijeoma Josephina Otabor Profile & Inst / How I Disappeared After Naira Marley Gifted Me N1m –jude Chukwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Geenosko: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
maasoap:

Well, the only fool I noticed here is the one who ignored the fact that journalists contacted her and she cut them off the moment they raised the subject with her. May be you can volunteer to help us get her side of the story

It's folly to jump into conclusion without hearing from both parties.

We have heard what her parents said.
Have you heard phyna's side? No

Is it wisdom or foolishness to arrive at a conclusion based on single story?
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Geenosko: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Skyview01:

Why dont you call Her to find out her side of the story since NL don become courtroom!

K
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Geenosko:

It's folly to jump into conclusion without hearing from both parties.

We have heard what her parents said.
Have you heard phyna's side? No

Is it wisdom or foolishness to arrive at a conclusion based on single story?

You are not as half smart as you tried to sound.
Silence means guilty if you have never heard that. This is because she was contacted to say her side of the story but she didn't. World can't wait for her eternally, that's if she will ever say anything or has anything to say at all.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Berankis: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
I just feel her mother would still be in touch with her and most likely know her whereabouts
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Berankis:
I just feel her mother would still be in touch with her and most likely know her whereabouts
And she just decided to be suffering with the rest of the family? I like your opinion, that's how it is supposed to be in a movie. grin grin grin
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Zubbykay(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hello...Greetings to everyone one here.
Am new in this forum and I will like to know what steps to be taken so I can promote available jobs that are credible.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by armadeo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126106882:
Hmmmmmm

Is Still Surprised

Even the herald of bad news shock.!!!!

1 Like

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by GEEBITE: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
That was showbiz.The only time he ever entered that car. It wasnt even close to a gift.
Chokehold:
You sold your 4 old cars as "iron-condemn" and used the money to renovate your 🏠. Who does that? The person who said "with age comes wisdom" must be a merry drunk.

As for you Ijeoma Josephina Otabor, I don't have your time now. You looseguard you parents because of 100k dolls. One fake life Mercedes/Lexus half the money don go. Dey play.

ADDENDUM

MR. OTABOR IS A DISHONORABLE MAN. HE GOT A CAR GIFT FROM HIS DAUGHTER IN 2022 AND I'M CONVINCEDTO BELIEVE SHE DID EVEN MORE. SYMPTOMS OF "PULL HIM/HER DOWN (PhD) SYNDROME". EVIDENCE ABOUNDS ONLINE.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by GEEBITE: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
You surely find it easy to believe anything on the Internet. Have you been close to a 3 year old before.. Tell me how it is possible for a child of that age to work as a maid.
Please forget about the story of buying two cars for the parents,that's Shark Tale.
sunboy:
Those of you commenting badly without knowing what the actual truth is, God is watching you with your judgemental mind o.

This same girl posted pictures with her parents many times in 2022 in a party with them.

She bought both parents a car each and was all over the internet with the parents present in that video.

This same girl talked about her story, how she was put to work as a maid since she was 3yrs old.

This same girl have posted videos with her siblings living with her far back as last year on her social medias.

Some family want to take take take until you’re dead, and the one time you say no to them wahala starts. The father lying that much says a lot about how some family can be.

I hope God will forgive you all for the nonsense you’ve typed here today sha.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by sunboy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
GEEBITE:
You surely find it easy to believe anything on the Internet. Have you been close to a 3 year old before.. Tell me how it is possible for a child of that age to work as a maid.
Please forget about the story of buying two cars for the parents,that's Shark Tale.

Want to show me where I said I believe everything she said?? But you’re easy to believe the parents who have seen their kids for years? Yet she post videos with them in the past years?

If 3 is an exaggeration on her side who knows but, it’s no news that kids as young as 5 are used as maid in Africa. Kids from Benin and Togo are brought to Nigeria to serve as maids and money remitted to their parents. If you don’t know that then it’s okay.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by GEEBITE: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
So if she can exaggerate with being a maid at 3 then she is living a lie. You can go to interview her to hear her side if the sorry. But be mindful that a journalist that contacted her for her own side of story had curses raining down on him.
sunboy:

Want to show me where I said I believe everything she said?? But you’re easy to believe the parents who have seen their kids for years? Yet she post videos with them in the past years?

If 3 is an exaggeration on her side who knows but, it’s no news that kids as young as 5 are used as maid in Africa. Kids from Benin and Togo are brought to Nigeria to serve as maids and money remitted to their parents. If you don’t know that then it’s okay.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by sunboy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
GEEBITE:
So if she can exaggerate with being a maid at 3 then she is living a lie. You can go to interview her to hear her side if the sorry. But be mindful that a journalist that contacted her for her own side of story had curses raining down on him.

I like how you’re carefully avoiding the part where she has videos of her parents but they said they haven’t seen her since she won the prize.

Be safe out there, I pray you don’t fall in similar situations… you’d never understand.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by perfectedQueen(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
OPEN INVITATION

Are you interested in joining a group like a family(online family)that you can talk to and relate we? We don't judge... We have created a group where you can be yourself. I can tell you for sure that you will learn, and grow in every aspect most importantly spiritually. We do
have interesting and educating discussion game night, and prayer session. We meet every Friday, Saturday and Sunday by 8:50pm on WhatsApp. So let me specially invite you to join SAFE HAVEN.
Chat us on WhatsApp 07047991156
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Kachidubem: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Trustmea:

Na only whitemoney or maybe mercy eke I know that are doing well personally
Whitemoney doing well...dey play
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Chicentt(f): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nawa oooooo
kokoA:
You don't know the kind of lavish lifestyle these so called celebrities live just to keep up. She fit dey buy hair 500k, pay house rent 5M, buy shoes and clothes in millions not forgetting dorime every Friday night, etc.
Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
GEEBITE:
That was showbiz.The only time he ever entered that car. It wasnt even close to a gift.

Re: Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad by oxiide22(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Oritna94:
What fame and money does to some people beyond me. Poverty mentality. No matter the kind of money I have I can never forget my parents. It is just money for goodness sake. Money that you will leave when you die. Smh.
can I PM u bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reekado Bank Visits London University As Students Twerk, Dance For Him(pics,vid) / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 / JJC Skillz Returns To Islam After His Marriage To Funke Akindele Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.