Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down (29639 Views)

Tax On Radio/television (buhari Or Legit?) / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Indefinite Strike Jan. 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by yemi1504: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ballotti:
Will “Showshia” media shut down too? cheesy

See RENEWED SHEGEY chai!!!!

APC EGBEKEGBE!!!!!

O get e! Egbekegbe Oloriburuku kuku ni won!
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by yemi1504: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Actually, what goes around comes around

Abi
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by yemi1504: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Adewale1603:
I just wished they should be serious this time around.

Same here!
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by yemi1504: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chokehold:
“Remember, ‘He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it’,” the Union said.

Gbegiri people will not like these lines.

You get am!
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by yemi1504: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
bayelsaowei:
negotiation skills without integrity amounts to nothing...

Is there trust? Is the Nigerian government trustworthy.. without the action of strikes and violent protest can the government on its own really think about the masses and its labor force?

Good question. Same thing I said too!
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Damseldammie(f): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wahala dey
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by descarado: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2023
AskProf:

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

Tufiakwa
I wonder why he has not been reported to his bank. They know how to nab him and hand him over to the authority.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by AskProf: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2023
descarado:

I wonder why he has not been reported to his bank. They know how to nab him and hand him over to the authority.

Pls, help out in that aspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.