Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down (29634 Views)

Tax On Radio/television (buhari Or Legit?) / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Indefinite Strike Jan. 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by KingRabota: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Na still poor man go suffer am

Rich man get sub to watch cable tv.

This Ipobic NLC president has the same approach with Simon Ekpa (scatter-it-all approach) but the only difference is that he doesn't carry gun but e fit dey carry am for mid-night anyways as we know the people get that kind profession

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by ComeToJesus: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Make aviation no join abeg. E get why

1 Like

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Adewale1603(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
I just wished they should be serious this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by CJStarz: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
illicit:
MTV base, Mnet, NatGeo no go strike

No P

🙄
Blockhead 😂😂
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na Ogun go kill all of una if una no shut down immediately...

Who gives a fvck about y'all motherfvckers?

E no go better for all of una together...
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
In as much the Internet will not be short down. No le le.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Emma1Oj(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
maysjohnston:
Can this Strike actually hold? Cos some workers have not been paid.
That's part of their sacrifice to humanity. You sound as someone who eat chicken everyday.

Spread am reach my side oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Burob: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Nwodosis:
Seems Nigerians want to speak to Tinubu in bulabanic language that he understands.
The tale of a cursed people, cut your nose, to spite your ears?
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Burob: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Emma1Oj:
That's part of their sacrifice to humanity. You sound as someone who eat chicken everyday.

Spread am reach my side oo
After the purported strike, your suffering will quadruple, then you will turn around & blame Bola Tinubu for your new level of self infliction.

https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp

Because The Hypocrite NLC is angry that their candidate lost the general election, they want to strike?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by AskProf: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Blessedchy3:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
3[/color][color=dark]747
First Bank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

Tufiakwa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2023
famology:
This NLC issue shows that the chief of staff to the president, Femi Gbajabiamila is incompetent. He lacks negotiation skills.
Maybe you never knew how he dribbled ASUU till he won. Ask ASUU! sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by kalvoken(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

This Ipobic NLC president has the same approach with Simon Ekpa (scatter-it-all approach) but the only difference is that he doesn't carry gun but e fit dey carry am for mid-night anyways as we know the people get that kind profession

This is seunmsg hand writing..

A VERY SENSELESS CREATURE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Boldideas: 12:41am On Oct 01, 2023
Nwodosis:
Seems Nigerians want to speak to Tinubu in bulabanic language that he understands.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 Easy bro
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:45am On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Have you collected your 33k monthly stipend for September?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Oboto700(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Happy indefinite strike everyone!!

Biko, Nepa shouldn’t go on strike so I will have time to watch enough movies on Netflix!!!
they would be the first to shut down power.. brace up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Miracle2020: 12:52am On Oct 01, 2023
I support the strike 100% airport and major roads should be blocked. We cannot continue surfering like this.
If you are with me come here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by newnigerdelta00: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/09/30/indefinite-strike-radio-television-others-to-shut-down/

Strike your head first........is it by strike that will make this good in this hard time, owner nor well .... Peter HOEBEE God will expose you soon

1 Like

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Obrigardo: 12:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Blessedchy3:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

First Bank

Do you have a problem? How many times have i seen this type of post in the past few weeks?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by EbolaTinubu: 1:00am On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Holosho go and marry
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by jamesversion: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2023
I hope DSTV is not involved in this stroke. I no go dey sub Compact plus and DSTV join strike.

1 Like

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by darealez(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Lol! Such a pity on your thought paradigm. Afi k'olorun s'anu
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by blowjohn(m): 1:35am On Oct 01, 2023
What hasn't dangote refinery started refining?
Why a are our refineries not working?
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by toprealman: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Blessedchy3:

First Bank
I’m sure if you can mention what you do, you would have gotten help.
What is you profession? What kind of job can you do? You cannot beg forever.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Jeffy1206(m): 2:22am On Oct 01, 2023
illicit:
MTV base, Mnet, NatGeo no go strike

No P

🙄
where you go see light watch them? 😏
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Moscodee1990(m): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Hope private schools no go join go strike
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Segxydube: 3:06am On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

U must be senseless for associating dis strike to IPOB
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Desusi: 3:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Bugatie:
I see Tinubu making a pronouncement and the labour union postponing their planned strike
More visions! We have many prophets in nairaland.Tell us more,what will happened after the strike.
Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 01, 2023
Nwodosis:

Let them continue whining u. BAT will talk today now, they will suspend before starting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 01, 2023
“Remember, ‘He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it’,” the Union said.

Gbegiri people will not like these lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indefinite Strike: Radio, Television, Others To Shut Down by Desusi: 3:13am On Oct 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm.

Druggie and his USELESS APC Party wan Finish Nigeria Kpatakpata! 😕

Atiku, Apply more PRESSURE please! 🙏🙏😒😒😠😠
You mean atiku is a minister of pressure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makinde Orders Contractor Handling Over N65billion Ibadan Circular Road To Stop / Yoruba Community Alleges Marginalisation In Enugu / President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.