Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,175 members, 7,849,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

3months After Our Break-up - I Am Not Still Sure If I Did The Right Thing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3months After Our Break-up - I Am Not Still Sure If I Did The Right Thing? (2438 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 3months After Our Break-up - I Am Not Still Sure If I Did The Right Thing? by dkidd: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2023
My mind kept tricking me saying maybe it is not totally her fault as I didn't commit her
I gave up on op when I saw the above statement. In fact I stopped reading there. Leave and don't look back. Na so I take mistake oo. I'm suffering the consequences of my inactions now. Run away guy!!!
Re: 3months After Our Break-up - I Am Not Still Sure If I Did The Right Thing? by Hayzed203: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
cocolacec:

You are dealing with a female narcissist,you will regret it if you call her back and start a family with her.She is giving you the kind of sex you want and this is blinding your eyes to see the bigger picture.Read about narcissitic women.

https://liveboldandbloom.com/09/emotional-abuse/female-narcissist

Find a decent lady to date and marry in the future.
Thank you for sharing this. You are right and I actually know the right type of girls who will be good for me to settle with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor And My Best Friend. / Why Do Ladies Call Guys Ashawo? / His Gf Has Never Gone Out With Him, Even On Vals Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.