Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (430 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Fryx: 1:45pm On Jan 16
Re: by osmosis101(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16
Women are evil.pick ur devil and keep nursing her
Re: by Zonefree(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16

It’s not that she doesn’t love me, but she can as well love the next guy as much as she love me. She is that romantic type and I am scared.

The dumbest shít I've ever read in my life embarassed

3 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 1:53pm On Jan 16
Re: by EreluRoz: 1:54pm On Jan 16
Mtcheww

You will only experience love when you find your partners excesses and weakness funny and not make a big deal about it.

Pay less attention to the good side when picking a partner but more on how his or her shortcomings are tolerable by you.
Re: by Fryx: 1:57pm On Jan 16
Re: by Zonefree(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16
Fryx:

She can.

Not she do.

How hard is that grammar?

I know she can because I always watch people from the eye of an outsider. So I know the people I am dealing with.

I can also be emotional. Be emotions will cloud my judgement. So I am emotionally unintelligent. I will rather rationalize everything.

But, I can’t afford to hurt her. She is all I have got. Even though I don’t understand her.

@bolded
A Nigerian girl is all you got? undecided

You got nothing, bro.

4 Likes

Re: by Fryx: 2:02pm On Jan 16
Re: by Fryx: 2:03pm On Jan 16

1 Like

Re: by SenecaTheYonger: 2:31pm On Jan 16
You should have at least said all the things she’s done for you.
Re: by Fryx: 2:35pm On Jan 16
Re: by SenecaTheYonger: 2:57pm On Jan 16
Fryx:

That will make the text longer.

But basically, she has always been a mother to me. You know how no matter how bad a son is, a mother won’t leave him. She has been like that to me.

That really helped me heal and grow. I owe a lot to her support.

I value that real touch and affection from people. Very few people can do that for someone not their relative.

But, I am an orphan. I need that love. I always know how to make money, so I don’t value material things.

You should have said this in your post cause you’re giving false impression when you said she’s done a lot for you, people will think she has helped you financially.
Re: by Fryx: 3:01pm On Jan 16
Re: by Justkatty(f): 3:01pm On Jan 16
From your writeup, you're a very tough person.
Your kind are hard to please, you just need to loosen up a bit.
Some never knew what love means when growing up but that didn't affect their marital life .

1 Like

Re: by Pussyisgud: 3:07pm On Jan 16
Another SIMP on the beat.
Re: by Fryx: 3:15pm On Jan 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Pussyisgud: 3:18pm On Jan 16
Fryx:

And here comes another “unSIMPLE” male that thinks the world revolves around them.

Who give a Fvck about how you treat women in the name of making points.

Ever heard of the word “Value System?”

I pursue what I value. Keep your opinion to yourself.

Actually the world revolves around me and talking of value bro you have none bro or your values are way below standards cos how can you even say a Nigerian girl is all you've got.
I feel so ashamed on your behalf, now i understand why our women behave the way they do to men like you.
Re: by obinna58(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16
No let her see you finish, na your influence Dey control her, she go treat like she treat other in due time

1 Like

Re: by Fryx: 3:33pm On Jan 16
Re: by SkengRay: 3:49pm On Jan 16
How Do I know the Extent of her Affection grin?
If She dies for you Then she's the one cheesy
Just Joking bro grin. Awwn I used to be in Op's shoes about three years ago. Be like say One breakfast Experience go correct your head🤣🤣🤣. Still Joking grin. Okay bro my advice will be more logical instead of being so emotional and Listen to your intuition whether to go all in or Fall back. And Last be more conscious if you notice any difference do not ignore the Signs, shalom

1 Like

Re: by talk2hb1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16
Fryx:
Don’t blame me.

It’s not that she doesn’t love me, but she can as well love the next guy as much as she love me. She is that romantic type and I am scared.

I need someone that can love like my mum. My mum is a very rare breed, she literally died for her man.

I need a woman like that.

I know it’s almost impossible. But I am comfortable being single. It doesn’t matter.

While the lady I am with is capable, I doubt she will. She has gone through disappointment with love and she has become very wise.

The way she treated guys that love her is way worst than a feminist.

I have been a victim before too, but mine was because I hurt her first. I let her be after the insult, but forgive her when she came back.

I forgave her because I love her. And because I compare how she treated me with how she treated others, and I can see a huge difference.

She very much respected and listen to me. She was also very scared of me but I have to come down to her level a little bit so that she can talk to me more freely.

But our relationship is kinda toxic till I decided to man up and stopped playing emotions with her.

She undoubtedly love me given all I have put her through, yet she still feels sparks whenever we are together. And she still care for me.

I have never caught her with another man that I don’t already know. But, I know she is very romantic and keeps guys that can feed her feelings close by. She calls them her fish.

She is also a virgin.

I don’t have the time to play feelings with her. And I am worried she is very much engulfed in feelings and advise her to just get serious with one of the guys she talks with. But she will get offended.

To be sincere, I hurt her feelings as much as I can, insisting that I am not a feeler and she must get used to it if she wants to be with me.

We rarely call each other except if we are fighting and trying to make up again. And a week rarely go without fighting.

But you know my concern?

She wants me to be the guy that marry her.

But, I am worried that she can never love me like I want. I usually don’t even consider her my babe, and I sometimes make it clear that we are not dating. Which usually got her angry.

Although towards the end of last year, I told her the reason I don’t usually consider her my woman is because she doesn’t encourage it. But if she learn to be more feminine, then I might start treating her better.

She changed.

She call me everyday ever since. And she really want me to marry her.

Given all these, and given what I desire in a woman, how do I test the level of her love for me?

I am really not in a rush for relationship. But the truth is she had done so much for me that I can’t help but love her. But I don’t trust her. I don’t trust any woman. And the more I see her trying to make our relationship work the more bad I feel for her.

She had tried, even for a woman.

But, I grew up at the mercy of women, being an orphan, and the scar just would not heal.

I think the proper question should be - How Do I Heal From My Trauma?
Go face your study!!!

(1) (Reply)

She Made This Statement / Nigerian Man Seizes Lady’s Clothes, Bag, Wig After Failing To Show Up Despite Co / ppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.