Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix (45102 Views)

See What A Woman Wrote About A Federal Minister That Got Everyone Talking (pix) / VP Helicopter Crash: Negative Posts That Got People Talking.. PIX - / Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by IamHonourable1: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
The monthly salary of a DSP is #148,733.29
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Benwallt(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:

Exactly my thoughts, besides being married to a rich man or coming from a wealthy home, being Secretary to the IGP alone opens many financial doors for her.

Our people are are lazy. You have failed actress or celebrities using whips that cost 50million upward. They won't raised eyebrows.

Opportunities abound for women that knows her onions
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by oyeb15: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Police women are olosho she just fine for face.

Down go don spoil.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Benwallt(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Her surname is "David"

What about failed actresses that use whips costing 50m n they are still single?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Myer(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:
Do these illiterates that always constitute a nuisance on our social media, think everyone entered the Police Force poor?

Not to talk that she is even a woman whose husband might be very wealthy if she was married.

Many of the NTA female broadcasters all married rich or were from wealthy homes, so they lived well above the civil service lifestyle of their male counterparts. Infact, the NTA women were regarded as socialites.

Did Nuhu Ribadu being the son of a politician and former federal Minister, join the Nigeria Police Force as a pauper?

The greatest band of illiterates in Nigeria are the educated ones who spend all their time on social media, positing ignorance unbidden.

As true as this is, her office requires Conservative living. Not that it's anyone's business but it is the decorum that should, in a sane country go wwith public office.

If you're in thebpruvate sector, how you choose to live your life really is no one's business. The same soes not apply for public office holders.

But in an insane country where the president, politicians, ministers, commissioners are the most opulent in the country, how can we question the other public office holders?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by yemex04(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
hamouston91:

That's why I hate poor people, they envy a lot, and are very wicked in their thoughts and wishes. 1 million is just hundred thousand naira saved in 10 months, in 10 weeks, or in 10 days.

You must be a wealthy man, make I send my Aza🤔😂?

By the way, by her position she can comfortably afford this.. a DSP in the force should naturally not be a poor person... Most female folks hardly pay bills including there own personal bill so it will be very easy to safe one million in record time.. moreso, #1m isn't really such a big money.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by 43Ronin: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Benwallt:

Isn't she married? Do you know whether the hubby is a Dangote, Adenuga, Chukwuma?
Olietan, shes not married and she's not from a wealthy family. she's just servicing the yoruba man there that's her boss just like all yoruba managers service their female secretaries. she's living above her means and the police should have responded that an investigation would be carried out(even though they wont) the cup of illegality will soon full in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Omololupromise: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
She might have a rich husband
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Connected1: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ishilove:
People are really jobless
Like there's a job somewhere.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by SavageResponse(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:
Do these illiterates that always constitute a nuisance on our social media, think everyone entered the Police Force poor?

Not to talk that she is even a woman whose husband might be very wealthy if she was married.

Many of the NTA female broadcasters all married rich or were from wealthy homes, so they lived well above the civil service lifestyle of their male counterparts. Infact, the NTA women were regarded as socialites.

Did Nuhu Ribadu being the son of a politician and former federal Minister, join the Nigeria Police Force as a pauper?

The greatest band of illiterates in Nigeria are the educated ones who spend all their time on social media, positing ignorance unbidden.

No wealthy Nigerian man would allow his wife be a police woman in Nigeria especially as secretary to the IGP.

Nuhu Ribadu was a policeman before he became chairman of the EFCC.

Any DSP in the Nigeria police who relies solely on his/her salary will never splurge N1 million on a phone!
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by 43Ronin: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
yemex04:

You must be a wealthy man, make I send my Aza🤔😂?

By the way, by her position she can comfortably afford this.. a DSP in the force should naturally not be a poor person... Most female folks hardly pay bills including there own personal bill so it will be very easy to safe one million in record time.. moreso, #1m isn't really such a big money.
her salary is 170k a month. except she's doing secretary for her big God and I won't be surprised because that's the way of an average yoruba man(Bleep anything and your secretary on skirt)
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by SavageResponse(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Omololupromise:
She might have a rich husband

You people should stop trying to justify something that is not justifiable!

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Throwback: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

In all these, what I usually find hypocritical in APC supporters who always jump to defend expensive lifestyles of civil servants and public office holders under APC using ifs and buts is the way they hounded and haunted Diezani former minister of petroleum.

You're giving benefits of doubts to a common police officer with less than 20 years in service whose total salary package can't be up to a Million a month while to your likes, Diezani was the epitome of corruption in Nigeria who should have taken a Cercei Lannister like walk of shame before being hanged.

Let's look at her profile.

Daughter of a traditional ruler and former minister.

Wife of a former chief of naval staff

Executive Director at Shell

Yet she was labelled corrupt by APC supporters for owning properties in Nigeria and abroad.

Oya judge if you lots are not incorrigible hypocritical hacks who lack any modicum of morality in your posturing

But she was hounded for the shady deals she made in her capacity as Petroleum minister.

And was pursued for the assets she acquired within that period, and not for what she owned before or inherited via family wealth.

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Sleekfingers: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nigerians are just angry. Because those useless police tag any young person using expensive phones, wrist watch, dressed nice, drive expensive cars fraudsters.....
Same way some useless police officers stopped my Car in bode Thomas, Surulere. Asking me useless questions.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Even immigration officer use an iphone 14 pro max.

A common attendant. grin this country ehn.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by TheClassic1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Blitzerz:

Read to understand.

The reason she was asked is thats what Policemen do to youths everyday.

They claim people are yahoo boys just because they are driving toyota and mercedes and using iphones.

Its their own psychology being used on them, and they are complaining.

Dont dish what you cant take
mumu are u one of those yahoo boys u better go and surrender urself before it's too late ooo were
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by SavageResponse(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
43Ronin:

her salary is 170k a month. except she's doing secretary for her big God and I won't be surprised because that's the way of an average yoruba man(Bleep anything and your secretary on skirt)

Can't you people make a point without bringing tribalism into it.

What about Alex Ekwueme that was rumored to have impregnated a married woman twice, was he also a Yoruba man?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Throwback: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
SavageResponse:

No wealthy Nigerian man would allow his wife be a police woman in Nigeria especially as secretary to the IGP.

Nuhu Ribadu was a policeman before he became chairman of the EFCC.

Any DSP in the Nigeria police who relies solely on his/her salary will never splurge N1 million on a phone!

You think the wealthy do not know the benefit of power?

You think a wealthy man with a well connected senior police officer wife is same thing as a wealthy man with a police constable wife whose job is to fight armed robbers or book suspects into their police cell?

Yes Nuhu Ribadu was a policeman from a wealthy and political home of a former Minister in the 1st Republic.

Yes a DSP relying on salary cannot even save such not to talk of spending it on a mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Hezmatosky: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:

Pray make you no get police case. Even the eba you swallowed will be compared to what you do for a living and number of eba you're supposed to swallow.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Benwallt(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
43Ronin:

Olietan, shes not married and she's not from a wealthy family. she's just servicing the yoruba man there that's her boss just like all yoruba managers service their female secretaries. she's living above her means and the police should have responded that an investigation would be carried out(even though they wont) the cup of illegality will soon full in this country.

At least they are well service and it's mutually beneficial to both sides. Why you to poke-nose and cry like this is indecipherable to me n other sensible people in this country.

The kind of stupidity manifested by your like is pandemically endemic to southeast
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by StarGra: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
If you have been stopped and accused of Niaja police,you can relate well.. Obviously you haven't..

illicit:
That person na mumu

So police must be poor ?

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by StarGra: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Same way innocent Nigerians wear this things and they accuse them of been a Yahoo this and that..Even when the person is clean..

Have Niaja police ever asked you your place of birth??
If no,them you can't relate well with this.

GOFRONT:
See wetin hunger don cause to netizens...

When there is too much hunger in the land, people start to evaluate the worth of your gadgets and jewelries.
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Throwback: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Pray make you no get police case. Even the eba you swallowed will be compared to what you do for a living and number of eba you're supposed to swallow.

No problem.

As long as I can show the source of the money I am spending, even if it is not my own direct earning and the source of the money has not accused me of stealing then all would be fine.

Even the law understands that not all money spent must be from one's labour.

Or do we arrest many of the online beggars for spending the money they were gifted?

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
I'm sorry for being truthful in saying this, "Nigeria is at the moment not being transparent and credible as it should be as a system/nation".
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by SavageResponse(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Throwback:

You think the wealthy do not know the benefit of power?

You think a wealthy man with a well connected senior police officer wife is same thing as a wealthy man with a police constable wife whose job is to fight armed robbers or book suspects into their police cell?

Yes Nuhu Ribadu was a policeman from a wealthy and political home of a former Minister in the 1st Republic.

Yes a DSP relying on salary cannot even save such not to talk of spending it on a mobile phone.

For your info being the secretary of the IGP of police is not a permanent post therefore a wealthy man whose wife is a policewoman cannot even influence it, once the current IGP ends his tenor his replacement will appoint another lady to be his secretary when he takes office
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by ThothHermes: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ishilove:
People are really jobless
No they are not. Everywhere in the world, people are questioned by the taxman when they own items that cannot be traced to their known sources of income. It's standard procedure.

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by lincs25(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
The girl fine, her looks only can afford her the phone in police force
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by zebszebs: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Police women and bleaching

See finger

She is the personal secretary of the current IGP.

How do you think she got that position?

Competence?

I laugh in Ibibio

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by StarGra: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Obviously,you haven't had a police case even when your innocent,
See this people would question to your great-grandfathers grave...
even when you tell them it's a gift,as many are saying it might be a gift..

They would question the person who gave the gift,his/her parents source of income..

Just pray you don't fall for them.
But until then.Ire o!

Throwback:

No problem.

As long as I can show the source of the money I am spending, even if it is not my own direct earning and the source of the money has not accused me of stealing then all would be fine.

Even the law understands that not all money spent must be from one's labour.

Or do we arrest many of the online beggars for spending the money they were gifted?
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by Lama70(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Police women and bleaching

See finger

Oloun.... come pose with one kind fake smile
Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by StarGra: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
Only those who have had police case can relate.
It's not about poverty,her been gifted such or whatever.

It's how the Niaja police would react if it's a citizen..

Same way they question and drag citizens,such scrutiny should be done to them too..

1 Like

Re: DSP Victoria David's ₦1M Samsung Phone, Luxury Watch Got People Talking (Pix by happney65: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
You all need to see Macaroni's reply to that yeye PRO always talking opata online. I'm happy people gave him back in his own coin.

He just set up the poor lady for dragging. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.