Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D (1081 Views)

Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / My Personal Views On Leaving Slaymama's Stranded / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Arrrrrrrh
This may sound, but let's roll ! grin grin grin

Hello, my wonderful people. Greetings to all the experienced folks here. I used to appreciate Nairaland when learning was a prerequisite for logging in. I've gained a lot from this platform on numerous occasions. But for now, let's set that aside.

Something has been on my mind lately. Although marriage isn't a top priority for me at the moment, I occasionally ponder it. I've always envisioned a lovely wife, smart children, a successful career or business, a comfortable home, and a car. Currently, I'm working diligently to turn this dream into reality with faith in God and effort.

Now, here's my dilemma: The current state of marriage is concerning, with many irresponsible individuals who can't be considered good parents. Most marriages suffer due to disagreements.

Choosing the right partner seems daunting because the majority of women I encounter daily are far from ideal. They often display arrogance, poor character, a lack of responsibility, and a lack of homely qualities. Surprisingly, many of them are university graduates. It's disheartening to see how our society has eroded the moral values instilled by our parents.

Since finding the right woman is challenging, I've considered an alternative approach:

If I'm not careful, I might end up marrying a bright village girl who has just finished secondary school but possesses good communication skills. She should be capable of managing the household, handling domestic duties, be business-savvy and intelligent. I would bring her to the city and help her become the woman I've always desired. I would enroll her in online degree programs for education and support her in starting a business.

I appreciate educated women, but it seems that education can sometimes lead to complications in marriage. I might be mistaken, though.

Can I find such a brilliant girl with a basic secondary school certificate, who is smart, homely, submissive, beautiful, a quick learner, godly, and well-exposed through reading? Or should I consider an educated girl, provided she is reasonable and manageable, and accept whatever comes our way?

Remember, peace is crucial in marriage. What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nyascobar1414: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Man, women are not loyal to past sacrifices..
I'll advise you get a good girl and go the babymama way..
If you were broke,no woman will give a fvk bout your existence..
So why are you comfortable to give a fvk about a woman's existence..

7 Likes

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Cerebellum: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Pardon me, Are you a radio presenter?

You too talkgrin
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Cerebellum:
Pardon me, Are you a radio presenter?

You too talkgrin

Cerebellum? The last time we crossed path was way back in 2022. I thought you must have change by now.

Yo answer your question, would love to venture into that craft. Got any issue with it?
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Man, women are not loyal to past sacrifices..

I'll advise you get a good girl and go the babymama way..

If you were broke,no woman will give a fvk bout your existence..

So why are you comfortable to give a fvk about a woman's existence..

Nah, I am not taking this advice. Baby Mama ?? I wasn't raised by a single parent there is no way I would raised my unborn kids alone. I vehemently disagree with this !

1 Like

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nyascobar1414: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
gaius01:

Nah, I am not taking this advice. Baby Mama ?? I wasn't raised by a single parent there is no way I would raised my unborn kids alone. I vehemently disagree with this !

Then, go for adoption..
Cohabitation??, rarely happens in this country..

Sadly, no selfless reason to have children..

Briffault Law; the female and not the male,determines an association; where THERE IS NO BENEFIT for the female,the association cease to exist..

So you gladly wanna be used just to raise children.
Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Then, go for adoption..
Cohabitation??, rarely happens in this country..

Sadly, no selfless reason to have children..

Briffault Law; the female and not the male,determines an association; where THERE IS NO BENEFIT for the female,the association cease to exist..

So you gladly wanna be used just to raise children.
Lol!
I dont think, you do comprehend what I am trying to say yet. Read through well, I stated above that I envision to have a happy family. My dilemma is, finding the right woman that can be a wife, I mean a good wife regardless of her educational statue.
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Let me check your comment history to know if you've patronize prostitutes in the past so that I'll know what to tell you
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Aladdin1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Oga look prayerfully well. Or ask for recommendation from trusted people. There are few good women in Nigeria dat got the right moral and spiritual upbringing to make a good wife. Many naija ladies have their own version of follow-come madness that would weary a mans life to death. And that followcome madness has nothing to do with being an illiterate or educated.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Aladdin1:
Oga look prayerfully well or ask for recommendation from trusted people.there are few good women in nigeria dat got the right moral and spiritual upbringing to make a good wife.many naija ladies have their own version of follow-come madness that would weary a mans life to death.And that followcome made has nothing to do with being an illiterate or educated.

thank you. This is helpful!
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
Let me check your comment history to know if you've patronize prostitutes in the past so that I'll know what to tell you
grin grin grin after your findings what did you get? I dont do such things! I maintain a high level of decorum in matters like that.
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Savedday2: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just look for clay and mold one for yourself.

because, girls in 9ja, are all ashawo. Some do it codedly while others openly. They are all the same. All of them

2 Likes

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Sonnobax15(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
It is well bro..

I had a similar conversation with 3 passengers tonight,2 guys and 1 banny........

One of the guys told us about how 8 out of 10 of his friends who married recently had all broken up angry. Tho I wasn't surprised at all,but I thought within myself if their initial purpose of getting married was to break up over silly arguments grin

While the banny on her part said why most bannies of these days marry is because of 'competition'. And they also see marriage as an achievement

3 Likes

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by LostMyZeal(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
All the answers you seek are with your maker. So, go to him for clarity and he'll lead you

People are lazy to make that prayer of enquiry. If you love yourself, better consult your maker before you end up shedding gold-plated tears

Even the so-called village girl go tear eye one day and you go shock

GO TO GOD
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Davidcorny: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
OGs told me this truth and I've never forgotten it, check her proximity to other men, the man with the most proximity to her is most likely fvrking her, about to fvrk her or is next in line to fvrk her.
She'll try to hide this man from any relationship at all costs.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Theophinio(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Hello, my wonderful people. Greetings to all the experienced folks here. I used to appreciate Nairaland when learning was a prerequisite for logging in. I've gained a lot from this platform on numerous occasions. But for now, let's set that aside.

Something has been on my mind lately. Although marriage isn't a top priority for me at the moment, I occasionally ponder it. I've always envisioned a lovely wife, smart children, a successful career or business, a comfortable home, and a car. Currently, I'm working diligently to turn this dream into reality with faith in God and effort.

Now, here's my dilemma: The current state of marriage is concerning, with many irresponsible individuals who can't be considered good parents. Most marriages suffer due to disagreements.

Choosing the right partner seems daunting because the majority of women I encounter daily are far from ideal. They often display arrogance, poor character, a lack of responsibility, and a lack of homely qualities. Surprisingly, many of them are university graduates. It's disheartening to see how our society has eroded the moral values instilled by our parents.

Since finding the right woman is challenging, I've considered an alternative approach:

If I'm not careful, I might end up marrying a bright village girl who has just finished secondary school but possesses good communication skills. She should be capable of managing the household, handling domestic duties, be business-savvy and intelligent. I would bring her to the city and help her become the woman I've always desired. I would enroll her in online degree programs for education and support her in starting a business.

I appreciate educated women, but it seems that education can sometimes lead to complications in marriage. I might be mistaken, though.

Can I find such a brilliant girl with a basic secondary school certificate, who is smart, homely, submissive, beautiful, a quick learner, godly, and well-exposed through reading? Or should I consider an educated girl, provided she is reasonable and manageable, and accept whatever comes our way?

Very Wise writeup

Currently in same boat as you
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Cerebellum: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
gaius01:

Cerebellum? The last time we crossed path was way back in 2022. I thought you must have change by now.

Yo answer your question, would love to venture into that craft. Got any issue with it?
I hardly remember anyone I quote or quote me

And to your question, I believe you'll do very well in that section
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by LikeAking: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Getat!
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Theophinio:

Very Wise writeup

Currently in same boat as you
Thanks! Oh same boat.
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2023
LikeAking:

Getat!

Sowie it's not my fault. Your sudden display of arrogance is as a result of your inadequate balance diet. Eat well you will be alright Sir?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2023
Cerebellum:

I hardly remember anyone I quote or quote me

And to your question, I believe you'll do very well in that section

Lol, we onced had some glitches one certain time. cheesy cheesy

Thanks though, I do appreciate!
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2023
Davidcorny:
OGs told me this truth and I've never forgotten it, check her proximity to other men, the man with the most proximity to her is most likely fvrking her, about to fvrk her or is next in line to fvrk her.
She'll try to hide this man from any relationship at all costs.

There are some ladies I'm banging but you'll never see me around them long enough to reach this conclusion grin
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Savedday2:
Just look for clay and mold one for yourself.

because, girls in 9ja, are all ashawo. Some do it codedly while others openly. They are all the same. All of them

cheesy grin grin

Hope you won't marry a naija girl some day? Does that mean there is no one good naija girl?
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
It is well bro..

I had a similar conversation with 3 passengers tonight,2 guys and 1 banny........

One of the guys told us about how 8 out of 10 of his friends who married recently had all broken up angry. Tho I wasn't surprised at all,but I thought within myself if their initial purpose of getting married was to break up over silly arguments grin

While the banny on her part said why most bannies of these days marry is because of 'competition'. And they also see marriage as an achievement

Marriage this days is over hyped that is why most individuals jump into it without any prior check and balance. Trust me such marriage will end soon!
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2023
LostMyZeal:
All the answers you seek are with your maker. So, go to him for clarity and he'll lead you

People are lazy to make that prayer of enquiry. If you love yourself, better consult your maker before you end up shedding gold-plated tears

Even the so-called village girl go tear eye one day and you go shock

GO TO GOD

Lol about God? I do reference him. Pray? Of course I will. But the bible also said Pray and Watch!

At least her eyes go tear for my house e better pass eye wey year for outside. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Cerebellum: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2023
gaius01:

Lol, we onced had some glitches one certain time. cheesy cheesy

Thanks though, I do appreciate!
grin

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by ridwintin89(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2023
village girl will have inferiority complex to you.She can go any length to keep you which is going to affect you later.They lack understanding.if you come late from work,she assumed you went with another ladies.They can't reason extensively.They can also be diabolic alot.Better you marry a rude educated girl of better understanding than a village girl.
Village girls are shameless,they can leave a fenced compound to go gist with aboki or pepper sellers on the Street.
They can Bleep your gateman if you cheat on them.Low class mofo.
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2023
ridwintin89:
village girl will have inferiority complex to you.She can go any length to keep you which is going to affect you later.They lack understanding.if you come late from work,she assumed you went with another ladies.They can't reason extensively.They can also be diabolic alot.Better you marry a rude educated girl of better understanding than a village girl.
Village girls are shameless,they can leave a fenced compound to go gist with aboki or pepper sellers on the Street.
They can Bleep your gateman if you cheat on them.Low class mofo.

Hmmm this is deep. But wait! My kind of village isn't just a random traditional girls. I have seen girls that school in the village with thier grand mum and they are well mannered.

My ideal village shouldn't be dull, there are ladies that are naturally smart. A little spark they learn fast. For that understand, I won't argue because you might be right. Her level of understanding can not be measured with mine, such kind of girl takes time to understand and adapt.

A random rude educated girl? Really, bro I can't cope. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Theophinio(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2023
gaius01:

Thanks! Oh same boat.

Yeah

I thread with prayers and wisdom

A stay far away from ladies obsessed with social media posting not related to business. Lousy ladies and untraditional girls

Putting these keys frame first will guide you to your dream woman. Then back it up with prayer and common sense

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Theophinio:

Yeah

I thread with prayers and wisdom

A stay far away from ladies obsessed with social media posting not related to business. Lousy ladies and untraditional girls

Putting these keys frame first will guide you to your dream woman. Then back it up with prayer and common sense

Goodluck

Thank you! I find this helpful!
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by dhiqson(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
gaius01:

Exactly grin
This is the problem
Your parents went through thick and thin to make their marriage work
What that guy just told you is that modern women run away from any slight inconvenience
Moreso, you sound like a simple guy and it's your kind that damaged women pray to God to bring their way

So sir I'll advice
Get a virgin one
Get a kid
And just train ur child ALONE
Don't use 80s,90s, to judge this present time
It's crazy out there
Re: Wife Selection: Let's Walk Through My Personal Thought :D by Theophinio(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
gaius01:

Thank you! I find this helpful!

Am very pleased you found it very helpful

Take care

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

South African Blacks Think Other Africans / Friendship / Moneymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.