Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers (64051 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
wizod:
when I said that this old deceptive man is meant to destroy this country people of oduduwa republic were attacking me, thank God I'm vindicated now ,, can anything good comes from a drug baron

We said the same thing too! As you said, we are now vindicated!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
ottersberger:
Did we not see this day coming?. A good number of us warned our fellow citizens that a lion was about to enter the goat pen.

At last, here we are. Nigerians must take back their country and livelihoods from profiteers who masquerade as leaders and statesmen. This president has no vision or plan that can or will drive the dreams of our teeming youthful population, or mitigate the pains of the average Nigeria citizen going forward.

They will keep lying to you to run down the clock while they pursue their own agenda. Take back your sanity and dignity. We must do this by openly rejecting the frequent gaslighting of us by those who fraudulently forced their way into our national lives.

Exactly!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Miracle2020:
Anytime NLC want strike another promise go come.
Did he mention when it is starting? No! That shows you that he is liar.

Exactly!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
ResearchHedge22:
I believe this is a joke...

It is not o my brother unfortunately sigh SMH.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
April4th:
This government is very insincere, the labour unions asked for an upward review of the minimum wage and all the government can come up with is this grammar. Who are the low income earners? So what happens after 6 months? It's time we start asking this government critical questions, if not it will just be business as usual. My 1 kobo

Abi
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
elujah1:

But the process of subsidy removal is instant? Anytime government wants to bring policies against the masses, its instant but when ists for the masses, they now remember it takes a process.

You get am! That is what happens when a government is voted in on tribal sentiments.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
This Tinubu is a very stupid man.

Abi
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
patrickcollins:
Nigeria can never get better, don't reel out false hope, for years we have waited for Nigeria to get better and she doesn't.

Abi. It never will as long as stupid people continue to be in the majority.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Irony1:

Your skull is filled with air and is there is no brain in it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
dconsiglere:
Just wasted my precious 15mins this morning listening to thrash...

Why did you even bother? Shaky Shaky Daddy has nothing to offer brother.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
ufotunang:
Super story 🙄

Abi
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
ufotunang:
As the president finish giving his story 🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
chanceux:
The process of Minimum wage review should have been started a long time ago and would have been in the process of implementation if they were serious about helping the poor. Up until today, all we've been hearing are just rumors while people are suffering.

I don't care whom anyone supports, my only concern is the level of hardship in that country. No matter how much we try to blind our eyes to that truth, it will stare right back at us. Nigerians are suffering and it is getting worse, the government should have pity on them haba! It's not too much to ask

Abi
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Saudat79:
They are not ready to impact changes to Nigerians. We are now understanding all what they are yearning for is to perpetuate themselves in power.

Exactly!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Godszilla:

Your comment is filled with empathy, that's what our politicians don't have they dont av a soul,they are empty,they are hollow, dead and the dead lacks the ability to feel empathy.
They ain't humans

You can say that again!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Gajagojo: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
elujah1:

But the process of subsidy removal is instant? Anytime government wants to bring policies against the masses, its instant but when ists for the masses, they now remember it takes a process.

There is no connection in law between the two

Removal is based on ability to pay
It is not a right or entitlement
The government budgeted for subsidy till June but has not paid one kobo from.January which means It did not find money and is actually owing NNPC for that

So the question is was NNPC supposed to continue to lend money for subsidy when the government did not pay?

All the entitlement mindset in the world will not manufacture money

The government is broke. Nigerians need to learn that dealing with reality does not mean supporting or not supporting government

Buhari and Emefiele have bankrupted the country almost

There is no money

Good Morning
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by LEGALSER: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
yemi1504:

Sad? When we said this man has nothing to offer, you said our mouths were smelling, we were bastards and still voted him in! So why are you complaining?

Who is this fool? Can you make reference to a comment on nairaland being made by me stating such? It seems you want me to enter you today, because I am very much ready.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by delvzy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
They asked Nigerians to make sacrifices on their own part but went on to triple the cost of governance.
The earlier they realize to cut their excesses, the better for us all.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ufotunang: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
yemi1504:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
.abi... Tinubu is now a story teller 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by PecE2Make: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
WHAT HAPPENED TO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE CIVIL SERVANTS?
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gajagojo:

That subsidy is back does not make your point it contradicts it

In your warped mental state you believe any logical position not in support of yours must be pro Tinubu
For you it is either you are for TInubu or against him

What a twisted fellow

I am a realist that wants the best for my country.

It is not about visceral hatred for Tinubu
The reality is that the entire ECOWAS survives with out subsidy and we will have to learn to do that

The only problem is we did not consonants we had a chance now we have no choice

It you have any sensible suggestions to debate bring them
Let us Stop talking about Tinubu
Your brain is intertwined and that's much more than being twisted. A simple reason why y'all defenders of evil and injustice will keep suffering for a lot more years to come. Nothing up there 🧠, just nitrogen. I will neither mention nor respond further to you. I forgot to never argue with a fool for he will drag you down to his/level then beat you with experience. You win.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

how will it increase the price of their services? Did you think everyone does a service rendering job? what of those that have stable salary among the other percentage? what happened after 6 months?.
I don't support this 6months of a thing, what is good is for Tinubu to increase workers salary outright.
It's like it's only strike that Nigeria government understands
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by chanceux: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
ninetiethcrown7:

I support an increase in minimum wage for the average worker, however you also need to factor into consideration that any massive wage increase without economic growth would still lead to hyperinflation. It’s simple econs.

Which would in turn bring us back to square one. I’d want to believe they have done the stats on how the 25k increase would affect the economy.

Anyways time would tell.
Even without the increment in min wage, there's already inflation that is nearing supposed hyperinflation. It's bad already.

Simple economics also tells you what to expect when purchasing power is lost, there'll be complete collapse of the system
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
adeoyekay:
Is it applicable to corp members?
no
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ninetiethcrown7(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
chanceux:
Even without the increment in min wage, there's already inflation that is nearing supposed hyperinflation. It's bad already.

Simple economics also tells you what to expect when purchasing power is lost, there'll be complete collapse of the system

And you are supporting my point. Adding to the already ridiculous inflation rate is ludicrous. Bastardizing the economy any further to me is not the best approach in solving the issues of the day. But I’m also highly sympathetic to the plights of the common man.

To be honest I don’t see any bad answer in this kind of issue, just advantages and disadvantages.

Like I said, time will tell. We just have to be a bit more patient.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by dominic17: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
I am not surprised at your comment because your username says it all
Ayo25:
Obviously no matter what the govt does some will never be satisfied because agenda must agend.

Govt should just allow the strike at this point jare. Let us all stay at home for at least one week. In the end nothing much would change and we would all go back to our normal lives when hunger wire everybody.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by dominic17: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
dominic17:
I am not surprised at your comment because your username (Ayo)says it all
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Ayo25: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Thank God o
dominic17:
I am not surprised at your comment because your username says it all
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by DrAkpamudehe: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
even we that manage our business can no longer runs it again. It shall never be well for all those that voted APC....na walata talk ham

Afon*a cursing his fellow Afon*as. Fear western people. It is well
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by ResearchHedge22(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2023
yemi1504:

It is not o my brother unfortunately sigh SMH.
Its actually sad that the organized labour keeps getting it wrong. To me from a commonsensical standpoint the NLC is not getting it right unfortunately. If they press demands, press it home to the last and not assent to all this cosmetic solutions the government keeps putting on the table. The NLC hasn't even looked at the situation from the standpoint of the common man out there. Palliatives shouldn't be the solution (distribution and disbursement that is often mired in corruption). There should be a regime for sustainable price control in Nigeria. They should fight this too. Everyday the prices of consumer goods are on the increase and government doesn't regulate this. The end result is that inflation continues to be on the rise and the common man suffers the most of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
ResearchHedge22:

Its actually sad that the organized labour keeps getting it wrong. To me from a commonsensical standpoint the NLC is not getting it right unfortunately. If they press demands, press it home to the last and not assent to all this cosmetic solutions the government keeps putting on the table. The NLC hasn't even looked at the situation from the standpoint of the common man out there. Palliatives shouldn't be the solution (distribution and disbursement that is often mired in corruption). There should be a regime for sustainable price control in Nigeria. They should fight this too. Everyday the prices of consumer goods are on the increase and government doesn't regulate this. The end result is that inflation continues to be on the rise and the common man suffers the most of it.

You can say that again! Now, the strike even looks like it is called off already. Allowed themselves to be deceived by that Gbajabiamila man!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
ufotunang:
.abi... Tinubu is now a story teller 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.