Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers (64054 Views)

Tinubu Declares Panel’s Investigation Against Emefiele Closed / Who Are The Low Grade Workers To Get The ₦‎25,000 Increment? / The Average Low Grade Workers Tinubu Promised #25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Fearyourcreator: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
egbon if you get two siblings for US you no go dey live for Agege walai. Oya tell me what a graduate who probably doesn't have access to loan to start a business and wasn't lazy but doing jobs that hardly take him or her home monthly. What do you expect them to do please? If you're sitting idle without doing anything then i consider such persons being lazy which obviously is not common amongst our youths. But if you're up and doing. You go out on a daily basis and comes in but your monthly income is nothing to write home about. What do you expect them to do coming from poor background? It is a common sense that these guys needs opportunities to thrive which your so called government doesn't give. The few ones are lucky to leave the country within 5 years their lives changes completely.while the rest remain in Nigeria and continue to pray for 63 years old nation🤣

They forgot that prayers will do nothing. There are churches and mosque in almost every 2 streets in Nigeria but we're backward than those countries that do not believe in supreme being.

With your Oluwole English do you remember 7th page of your thesis? you should cover your face in shame because you can't tell me those first-class graduate in public and private university bribed their way out of school. Did your school first class bribed their lecturers? You can't defend this Government without sounding so dumb truly

Look at your emilokan giving us international disgrace with his background. Jonathan was president and there was no question regarding his education and family background. Only the two known failure Buhari and Emilokan 🤣 the same you their supporters dey accuse naija youths wrongly. The same naija youths are making exploit abroad. Topping their class and getting mouth watering jobs remitting back to their families and friends.

Am just shaking my head for you here... if at your age you think this way ... you are gone ... so you take a loan to start a business... Omo! Lolzzzz... this your entitlement mentality ehn ... anyone that has your kind will never move forward in life.... young man like I said ... to make am for you go hard ooo...
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by porthouse7(f): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
yeah...and i will be a billionaire cheesy

if you work hard at it why not
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by PigKILLERpromax: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Any tips?

porthouse7:
if you work hard at it why not
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Fearyourcreator: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
egbon if you get two siblings for US you no go dey live for Agege walai. Oya tell me what a graduate who probably doesn't have access to loan to start a business and wasn't lazy but doing jobs that hardly take him or her home monthly. What do you expect them to do please? If you're sitting idle without doing anything then i consider such persons being lazy which obviously is not common amongst our youths. But if you're up and doing. You go out on a daily basis and comes in but your monthly income is nothing to write home about. What do you expect them to do coming from poor background? It is a common sense that these guys needs opportunities to thrive which your so called government doesn't give. The few ones are lucky to leave the country within 5 years their lives changes completely.while the rest remain in Nigeria and continue to pray for 63 years old nation🤣

They forgot that prayers will do nothing. There are churches and mosque in almost every 2 streets in Nigeria but we're backward than those countries that do not believe in supreme being.

With your Oluwole English do you remember 7th page of your thesis? you should cover your face in shame because you can't tell me those first-class graduate in public and private university bribed their way out of school. Did your school first class bribed their lecturers? You can't defend this Government without sounding so dumb truly

Look at your emilokan giving us international disgrace with his background. Jonathan was president and there was no question regarding his education and family background. Only the two known failure Buhari and Emilokan 🤣 the same you their supporters dey accuse naija youths wrongly. The same naija youths are making exploit abroad. Topping their class and getting mouth watering jobs remitting back to their families and friends.

People wey no reach you for age at all that can't even speak English is making useful techs in china and can't not string two English word together .. person wey send you go school waste money... you are bragging with your slave masters language... you are gone I tell you
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by UnfairLife7(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Am just shaking my head for you here... if at your age you think this way ... you are gone ... so you take a loan to start a business... Omo! Lolzzzz... this your entitlement mentality ehn ... anyone that has your kind will never move forward in life.... young man like I said ... to make am for you go hard ooo...
you be olodo egbon 🤣

You're the most dumbest RONUs i have ever come across on this platform with your Oluwole English 🤣

Even your miserable government don borrow your great grand children future join for loan🤣

Olodo you didn't do economics in secondary school or university? How do you start a business if you don't have money and you're not from a rich homie?

Your friends in form of partnership
Family
Government et al

It would be sole proprietorship if you can finance yourself without any external support. I know say you be olodo Agbaya. I won't engage you any longer. I prefer that MT guy. Very intelligent and doesn't sound biased in his view
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
At all at all.. at least to augment their monthly salaries
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by UnfairLife7(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

People wey no reach you for age at all that can't even speak English is making useful techs in china and can't not string two English word together .. person wey send you go school waste money... you are bragging with your slave masters language... you are gone I tell you
Olodo your corrupt government don borrow your great grand children future join for loan with nothing to show for it. If you have siblings in the diaspora you won't be living in Agege that poor local area. No wonder you can't write simple English. Na Oluwole English you dey always write🤣

Like leader like followers
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by MamaletASO: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
#25,000??

Junior staff workers...??
That's Level 1-6 or 7..

Which might not represent 5% of the total population...

What happened to the other staff??
This is Bullsh*t!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
adelafe2019:
The 25,000 naira increment is for FEDERAL GOVT. low income earners only and not for state workers.

Buhari also increased Federal Govt. workers salary by 40% with effect from January 2023.

But Federal and state workers patronise the same market so why the anomaly to increase poverty among state civil servants?
That's why state Governors should also rollout increment for their state services from the funds disbursed to them from the Federal allocation

I tell you most states haven't been performing on paying staff regularly talkless of increased wages
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
it is federal. Some states are yet to pay the 30k minimum wage sef
Gbam! Na only federal everybody dey focus.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by granuloma: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
The workers are less than 10% of Nigeria population, what happened to the 90% population of Nigeria? What happened to private workers, cleaners, security guards, jobless and unemployed people around? Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with our leaders

The private sectors has also increased their services so they should be able to add to their workers salary.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by bareal(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:

If only you can take statistics and give Nigeria good name, affordable living, roads and food

Who cares about statistics undecided

The problem strong gan o, you nor fit identify sarcasm!!!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Abaniwealth(f): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
The workers are less than 10% of Nigeria population, what happened to the 90% population of Nigeria? What happened to private workers, cleaners, security guards, jobless and unemployed people around? Sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with our leaders
God bless Sir.... Stupid people..
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Abaniwealth(f): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
God bless you Sir.... Stupid people..
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by IfnobeGod20: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
garfield1:

What do you suggest tinubu does? State govs have increased salaries by 10k and other palliatives
Just one product caused all these problems. Instead of tackling the root cause of the problem, the government is tackling the periphery. When we told you people the attendant effects of oil on goods and services on a developing country like ours cannot be overemphasized, you people said we are beefing the president and don't know what we are saying. Everyday the prices of goods are skyrocketing and there is no solution in sight.
Please what is stopping our refineries from been revamped and put into optimum use. Even if the international benchmark price is at high side, producing it locally will reduce the price because the lifting and landing cost would not be there again and this will afford the country to meet up the benchmark which won't adversely affect the citizens but with the international benchmark price plus landing and lifting costs, it adds to the burden of the people cost of buying the refined oil.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by samwillyco1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
What happens to the unemployed people ?
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Etimemy: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ayo25:
Obviously no matter what the govt does some will never be satisfied because agenda must agend.

Govt should just allow the strike at this point jare. Let us all stay at home for at least one week. In the end nothing much would change and we would all go back to our normal lives when hunger wire everybody.

What does the government before that makes you clapped
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by InvertedHammer: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
AT

1000 a liter of Diesel
700 a liter of PMS
Rising inflation and worsening economy

THE INCREMENT IS USELESS, BECAUSE THE CURRENCY IS WEAK.

I used to think, you were an avid Osibanjo, supporter. Why the sudden switch to supporting the man that smashed your candidate? Does it mean, you guys are all available for the highest bidder?

Dignity is lost...so sad
/

You are worried about the increment.

The affected workers are worried about payments.

You and I know that they ain't getting a kobo.

/

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Gajagojo: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chokehold:

As usual, you will always justify nonsense and mediocrity. Government is quite helpless you say? No Mr/Mrs/Miss, Government is not quite helpless, government is wicked, inhumane and utterly clueless. What will happen if Tinubu and his cohorts takes massive pay cuts across all boards? What massive if they sacrifice their bloated allowances? The America's president pays for his family's groceries but can the same be said about your president?

Buhari budgeted 92 billion for feeding and foreign trips of the Tinubu and Shettima in the 2023 Budget, has the President in the spirit of the economic hardship reviewed that?

The funding of the presidential fleet rose to N81 billion under Buhari, while the Senate president and the state governors allocated huge budgets for their cars and private jet rentals. Instead of holding meetings in Nigeria, they prefer to travel abroad with many aides, wasting state resources at the expense of the generality of the citizenry.

Has it occurred to you that the sponsorship of people to the holy lands of Jerusalem and Makkah where one person is capable of commanding an expense in excess of 1 billion naira just to bring un prefered candidates and or clan members are all misallocation of scarce funds? You borrow to squander? The provision of police officers to guard VIPs is a misuse of resources that could be used to enhance security for all citizens.

Creation of new offices to accommodate more people into the government, shunning concerns about the rising cost of governance in these perilous time does not bother you? This could save billions and the 'ordinary' man as you would like to call it won't have to bear the brunt of such stupidity. The N110 billion palliative which just went ghost mode and N218 million holiday allowance for lawmakers could improve some sectors of the economy but no, they aren't done stealing.

Each special adviser earns N380,241.76 monthly and N4.6 million annually. Also, the assistants or advisers are entitled to other allowances like accommodations, furniture estacodes, medical, severance gratuity, leave and motor vehicle loans, which are paid based on application and of course they all apply and it gets paid from borrowed monies.

Nigeria uses approx 70% of its budget on salaries and emoluments of public servants in the executive and the legislature. If this doesn't sound shitty to you then nothing abnormal will. According to Sanusi, the former CBN Governor, it costs on the average about 2.5 million to maintain each of our one million public servants The cost of maintaining one legislator is 320 million Naira and this is the only reason why we have been borrowing to carry out capital projects he pointed out.

It is quite disheartening that you would think N25 000 to the few 'vulnerable' low grade civil servants is the quick fix to this faux pas? Nigerians don't want a quick fix bit a systematic and sustainable fix. Kindly quit supporting mediocrity, bad policies and/or untransformational tendencies possibly because of tribal affiliations or selfish clandestine reasons.

Chokehold:

As usual, you will always justify nonsense and mediocrity. Government is quite helpless you say? No Mr/Mrs/Miss, Government is not quite helpless, government is wicked, inhumane and utterly clueless. What will happen if Tinubu and his cohorts takes massive pay cuts across all boards? What massive if they sacrifice their bloated allowances? The America's president pays for his family's groceries but can the same be said about your president?

Buhari budgeted 92 billion for feeding and foreign trips of the Tinubu and Shettima in the 2023 Budget, has the President in the spirit of the economic hardship reviewed that?

The funding of the presidential fleet rose to N81 billion under Buhari, while the Senate president and the state governors allocated huge budgets for their cars and private jet rentals. Instead of holding meetings in Nigeria, they prefer to travel abroad with many aides, wasting state resources at the expense of the generality of the citizenry.

Has it occurred to you that the sponsorship of people to the holy lands of Jerusalem and Makkah where one person is capable of commanding an expense in excess of 1 billion naira just to bring un prefered candidates and or clan members are all misallocation of scarce funds? You borrow to squander? The provision of police officers to guard VIPs is a misuse of resources that could be used to enhance security for all citizens.

Creation of new offices to accommodate more people into the government, shunning concerns about the rising cost of governance in these perilous time does not bother you? This could save billions and the 'ordinary' man as you would like to call it won't have to bear the brunt of such stupidity. The N110 billion palliative which just went ghost mode and N218 million holiday allowance for lawmakers could improve some sectors of the economy but no, they aren't done stealing.

Each special adviser earns N380,241.76 monthly and N4.6 million annually. Also, the assistants or advisers are entitled to other allowances like accommodations, furniture estacodes, medical, severance gratuity, leave and motor vehicle loans, which are paid based on application and of course they all apply and it gets paid from borrowed monies.

Nigeria uses approx 70% of its budget on salaries and emoluments of public servants in the executive and the legislature. If this doesn't sound shitty to you then nothing abnormal will. According to Sanusi, the former CBN Governor, it costs on the average about 2.5 million to maintain each of our one million public servants The cost of maintaining one legislator is 320 million Naira and this is the only reason why we have been borrowing to carry out capital projects he pointed out.

It is quite disheartening that you would think N25 000 to the few 'vulnerable' low grade civil servants is the quick fix to this faux pas? Nigerians don't want a quick fix bit a systematic and sustainable fix. Kindly quit supporting mediocrity, bad policies and/or untransformational tendencies possibly because of tribal affiliations or selfish clandestine reasons.

You are ranting without any understanding of reality or what budget means
Where did I say there is a quick fix? If You are literate with basic comprehension and a working brain you would see I said the opposite
There is no quick fix
Buhari budgeted for subsidy for subsidy till the of May but did not pay one kobo of subsidy in 2023. Budgeting for a thing does not mean the money will be found
Buhari budgeted for subsidy but did not pay for subsidy rather he left a debt for six months which remains UNPAID and which must be paid
That 92 billion is budgeted for feeding is just emotional nonsense . Like all your other rants about Jerusalem

The solution to the situation is that Nigerians are able to get Jobs and he productive.

In the short term government cannot share money to everyone

The bitter truth is things will get a lot harder and government is quite helpless

The reality of that is evident in the exchange rate
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by PigKILLERpromax: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gbam!!!

InvertedHammer:

/

You are worried about the increment.

The affected workers are worried about payments.

You and I know that they ain't getting a kobo.

/
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by akin33(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
PigKILLERpromax:
AT

1000 a liter of Diesel
700 a liter of PMS
Rising inflation and worsening economy

THE INCREMENT IS USELESS, BECAUSE THE CURRENCY IS WEAK.

I used to think, you were an avid Osibanjo, supporter. Why the sudden switch to supporting the man that smashed your candidate? Does it mean, you guys are all available for the highest bidder?

Dignity is lost...so sad

What a write up?
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Fearyourcreator: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Olodo your corrupt government don borrow your great grand children future join for loan with nothing to show for it. If you have siblings in the diaspora you won't be living in Agege that poor local area. No wonder you can't write simple English. Na Oluwole English you dey always write🤣

Like leader like followers
You have forgotten you wrote to me here English that doesn't 3xist ... lolzzzz ... I asked you what it meant but you kept running...
Like I said ... till you grow old you won't grow with this mindset ...
Travel out you still no get money but you wan die on top me on nairaland... olofo... even your papa can't sell his house for you cus he knows you are useless ... lolzzzz ..
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Saao:
This thing is very simple, they will also increase the price for their own services.
And everything will balance
I don't know why people think low like this ,
It's only anyone without work or job that will suffer and that is how it has been before now
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are ranting without any understanding of reality or what budget means
Where did I say there is a quick fix? If You are literate with basic comprehension and a working brain you would see I said the opposite
There is no quick fix
Buhari budgeted for subsidy for subsidy till the of May but did not pay one kobo of subsidy in 2023. Budgeting for a thing does not mean the money will be found
Buhari budgeted for subsidy but did not pay for subsidy rather he left a debt for six months which remains UNPAID and which must be paid
That 92 billion is budgeted for feeding is just emotional nonsense . Like all your other rants about Jerusalem

The solution to the situation is that Nigerians are able to get Jobs and he productive.

In the short term government cannot share money to everyone

The bitter truth is things will get a lot harder and government is quite helpless

The reality of that is evident in the exchange rate

You totally deviated from candid points raised. At this point, it is pointless to point you in the right direction. Same subsidy you averted to in your poodles is stylishly back in Tinubu's government or how do you explain the great disparity in the price of Diesel and PMS? The difference between Buhari's subsidy and Tinubu's is, it is now bigger, criminally robust and fanciful to "whome it may concern". D9nt even pretend you dont know. Sensibility (common sense) not sentiment. Remember that.
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by UnfairLife7(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You have forgotten you wrote to me here English that doesn't 3xist ... lolzzzz ... I asked you what it meant but you kept running...
Like I said ... till you grow old you won't grow with this mindset ...
Travel out you still no get money but you wan die on top me on nairaland... olofo... even your papa can't sell his house for you cus he knows you are useless ... lolzzzz ..
Olodo Omo Agege with his Oluwole English😂 no wonder you are rooting for Bubu the known failure and Emilokan the promax failure. Local old man living in trenches 😂
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
chanceux:
Make it make sense for me...

Why not just review the min wage to a sustainable threshold considering the inflation and tax Nigerians are experiencing.

Secondly, who are these "low grade" workers as defined by the income? What happens after the 6months?

How many people are even earning salaries, not to mention benefiting from an additional 25k? Why not create jobs in manufacturing industries which is the easiest area to create jobs for low skilled workers and reduce the over 50% unemployment rate.

I feel these guys just put out random policies because it sounds right in their mouth without a plan.
In the next 6 months, they'll come out to claim they've spent "billions" providing financial aid to "poor Nigerians" yet we don't know a single person that received this money neither did we receive it ourselves just like their cash transfer project.

Exactly! Labour should not allow themselves to be deceived this time around. They must go on this indefinite strike to reset their brains!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Jlow2:
Diesel -1100
Fuel - 600
Dollar -1090
It’s a devils gift, apc is the devil and evil you can see with your eyes, worst than alqaeda and isis terrorists groups.

You can say that again!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by Gajagojo: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Chokehold:
You totally deviated from candid points raised. At this point, it is pointless to point you in the right direction. Same subsidy you averted to in your poodles is stylishly back in Tinubu's government or how do you explain the great disparity in the price of Diesel and PMS? The difference between Buhari's subsidy and Tinubu's is, it is now bigger, criminally robust and fanciful to "whome it may concern". D9nt even pretend you dont know. Sensibility (common sense) not sentiment. Remember that.
That subsidy is back does not make your point it contradicts it

In your warped mental state you believe any logical position not in support of yours must be pro Tinubu
For you it is either you are for TInubu or against him

What a twisted fellow

I am a realist that wants the best for my country.

It is not about visceral hatred for Tinubu
The reality is that the entire ECOWAS survives with out subsidy and we will have to learn to do that

The only problem is we did not consonants we had a chance now we have no choice

It you have any sensible suggestions to debate bring them
Let us Stop talking about Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The Additional #25,000, is it a promise or what

Because what I heard is "declared" not authorized for immediate implementation

We are in for a long ride under agbadonomics and bulabanomics

You can say that again!
Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The word is "declared" not authorized. This means the Federal & State legislatures will have to legalize it first & pass into law.

Tinubu has created more confusion & problems which he has shifted the burden to others.

The problem with this kind of declaration is that there is no honesty & seriousness behind it...Just a bait for the organized labour to shelve their ideas of a strike. It equates to dishing out lies to a horde of emilokans gathered in a town hall meeting

I don't want to ask where the declared increase of the minimum wage will come from.

Lies, deceit & propaganda will not take the emilokans anywhere

Abi

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Declares Additional ₦‎25,000 Pay For Low-Grade Workers by yemi1504: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Savedday2:
This man na fool ooh!

Lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly / Ekiti Has Lowest Crime Rate In Nigeria- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.