Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Abia Belongs To Ibibio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Belongs To Ibibio (1844 Views)

Arochukwu, Abiriba, Aba And Ngwa Rightfully Belongs To Ibibio / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Belongs To Ibibio by MXrep: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Oh really.

The Bini that you idiots claim owned Lagos ?

Go and get a job
Re: Abia Belongs To Ibibio by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
I dey tell una you think you can control the narrative against the great orators.

Continue dey look for trouble nobody go buy una for shishi if you continue to go after Yoruba.

the crank shaft for your brain don shift oga, you no well at all. Now get away from me you spawn of Satan
Re: Abia Belongs To Ibibio by gabbytabby: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Even Satan see una him go run shouting god forbid get thee behind me.

me
MASTAkiLLAh:
the crank shaft for your brain don shift oga, you no well at all. Now get away from me you spawn of Satan
Re: Abia Belongs To Ibibio by Christistruth00: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
pachigo001:
de play if una no go comot eye for Igbo mata u guys will wake up one day see that fulanis has occupied Yoruba land the remaining Lagos will be occupied by igbos and una obas will be flogged and dealt with grin grin

So you are saying that Ipob Truly attacked the SW and Lagos with the intention of deposing the Yoruba Obas there
Re: Abia Belongs To Ibibio by TheBillyonaire: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
The History is actually on Wikipaedia.

The migration pattern shows that Aro and Akpa are connected to Akamkpa people of now Cross River State and some tribes in Akwa Ibom. Which means they settled at present day Arochukwu before the Igbos. Without making this a tribal thread, one could wonder if the earlier igbo ancestors added chukwu which is an Igbo Ancestor Deity to the name Aro, to lay claim to the land.

One thing is clear, Arochukwu belongs to the Igbos now, and there is nothing anyone can do now, cos it is permitted in war for the winners to take ownership of conquered territories.

On the issues of Nigeria versus Biafra, no one had the rights to take another's property because there was no winner and no vanquish.

If Igbos continue to be treated as a defeated tribe by the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis, it must be known that other tribes might find this a sympathetic cause and align with Igbos in yet another civil war, which you the reader, the OP and your families will all die.

So, this tribalism needs to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Belongs To Ibibio by KGBKremlin: 3:15am On Oct 02, 2023
nedu666:

I thought I was the only one that noticed. He quoted his post and replied using another username Kgbkremlin. This loser has spent 15 years on Nairaland creating thousands of topics about lgbos using hundreds of usernames. This lgbo shit eater also goes by
Nuclearwinter
Apcharam
Igbosmustdie
Godhateslgbo
Godhatesjews
ChiefJusticeFuc
Hilterwasright
Fuckosulgbos
Magicbishop
NotMagicBishop
Austwick
Telavivbomber

You're a failure like your ancestors beggars of asari dokubo, no of those Monika belong to me.
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EX Gov. Elrufai In Serious Trouble As He is Dragged To EFCC / I Took A Danfo (bus) 3 Days To Indepence Anniversary / Do You Believe In Alam's Excuses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.