Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) (53661 Views)

No Matter How Powerful Powers Of Darkness/witches Disturbing You Are . / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
olisefom:

Enjoy
Will do
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by guyboss: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Once upon a time,the site of black people was abnormal to some races,the site of twins were abnormal to some people, that's a dumbass analogy because not only is the sight of a man and woman abnormal and disgusting to gay men yet you don't see them going ahd throwing their wings in a bunch like the snowflakes that you are

Whats normal about being gay?
Please enlighten me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2023
YouAreNobody:

The only sensible thing you've ever said on this forum.

Continue on this path and you MIGHT eventually make it in life

Don't be Deceived, He is a big HYPOCRITE! 😒

He like to Form Righteous and Play to the Gallery most times!🙁😕

His Heart is still filled with BAD things! 😏😕

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Sadonyx: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

He also didn't create.. Madam and Eve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by agabaI23(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2023
ItisWell22:

What if that’s the goal?

The moves on depopulating planet earth ain’t no joke.

All in a bid to attract international attention, and probably awards.
One of the reasons why it will only keep spreading.

People wanting to be in sync with “great nations” and their ideologies.

Obviously not God’s, but that of the gods of the present day world. 🤐

The idea most likely, is to cease or at best significantly reduce multiplication.
This is the dumbest analogy I've seen yet lol cheesy grin,to reduce which population? If you so much care about the population,have you been to orphanages to see kids with no homes? Y'all will born them out of wedlock and throw them away yet you are complaining about depopulation agenda

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by LordReed(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2023
olab059:

Let me play devil's advocate for a second. How is it dangerous to human existence? These guys are only like 0.0001% of the population of the world, the world population is growing at an alarming rate. When I was in secondary school, China was the only country that had a billion population, now India also has a population of over a billion people and growing daily. China and India alone have a population of like 3 billion people, and the population growth rate is not slowing down, yet you guys keep saying these gay people are a danger to human existence. It doesn't make sense.

Just like you, I don't fully understand why they are the way they are, but their existence is in no way an issue to human existence.

Seriously, it's just fearmongering.

It's unfortunate but every time you see rhetoric like this on the rise it is a prelude to genocidal action.

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Seankhalifa:
Message to nairaland fagot
That's not how you spell it
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Big lie.
If it were natural, you would have the reproductive parts of the gender you are mentally derailed to to belong to.
Another dumb analogy,there are men born without joysticks and women born without vaginas (aphalia and agenesis) so are you gonna call them unnatural? Not to talk about the men and women who are born naturally unable to reproduce

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by DedanKimathi(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
This is the solution for the economic crises that may last the next 1year before stability.

If you are a single Man, pause marriage until 2years time - you won't die. After all, you are not living with a woman forever! Marriage it self is not everything about life, it is just a union to strengthen the society and to give way for a continuous generation.

If you are married, don't do a mistake to have more than one child, if you can not control your sexual activities with your wife, then just add another child to make it 2kids...
Even if you have a good job and properties, don't try to have more than one or two children.
If you are very comfortable, You can extend an helping hands, train someone Children in the society, Church or Islamic communities. Don't be greedy, if you train other people's Children, it is part of success in life too.

If you are single and jobless, as a lady - do hook up, and guys do Internet fraud.
But if you want to live a decent life and don't want to go into evil practices, please go get a land to lend in a village that don't have a road, clear it and farm.
Sell your phones and cloth and farm!!! Forget your ephisy or egho. Farm and in 2years time, you can raise money and food and buy anything you want. By then the country will be stable.

If you are married already and have stupidly littered everywhere with children that you can't feed or train in Nigeria University of today... yet very jobless
Find a way to raise 500,000, either from your church/islamic Hummar or friends or family members, then move your wife that can not close her legs and your innocent Children to a village that have no network (remember, no network area) and go fully into farming.
Forget any other thing in life, engage your 3children + into full time farming and raere livestock.
In 2years, your children can go back to school! But remember - don't bring any other child to the world again. Control your stupid dick from your wives pit so that you won't bring innocent children to this world again.

<<<<Times are Hard>>>>

This is my Advice, take it or go for sucide which will help our current population and economy because the population is just to much, people give birth to children more than positive production and quest for apax education research, so sucide will help the Nation to reduce population from the over stressed burdget
We encourage sucide for the foolish once who need a shortcut to go and rest!
You can make use of snipers, rop, or drink acid. You can also jump from a high story building of 3 stories upward or go and jump into River Niger and River Benue or even Lagos lagoon.
The easiest way is, when you see a Dangote moving truck or trailer driven by Hausa man, just jump into it from, it will crush you - but trust me, Dangote company will pay your family or baby mama. So it is better to die that way. Please note, make sure is driven by Hausa, they don't fear anything. They won't even press break.

May God bless
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Happy Independence

....This is the only way for Nigeria to move forward. We must sacrifice with our blood.

AA. Toxic Advise

Guy, you nearly made me make a mess of myself
I couldn't resist to laugh loud like a lunatic. People were just looking at me surprisingly like another Sunday clown.

I have deactivated my nairaland acct years ago, but your post made me to create this one just few minutes ago to reply u

See ehh, you're very right. My uncle came back from London just months ago nd I have to make a scene and act like a madman to get his attention. Guess what? I am a proud owner of about 26 broiler Chicken, all five weeks old. My uncle even allowed me to make use of his 3 plots of undeveloped land in PH road, Owerri to farm.

He came back from London and summoned a family meeting, I had to take the chance. I bought sniper, poured lots off then mixed it with enough water and drank then I kept the container in my pocket and lay down on d parlour quietly. When I wake up all our family don gather me.

The palm oil I was given or should I say I wa soaked with is more than ten litters, all my body was just palm oil....hahaha

I intentionaly reduced the sniper and added water so that I won't die oo, who wan die?
I am grateful for my instincts that d plan worked. Na so my uncle fear ask me what I wanted.

To cut the story short I have already planted cassava at his plots of land in Owerri, and used the rest of the money to train my Chickens for Christmas. I couldn't have achieved this without that drama. Na only me him settle, the other rest of our family had to contain with his longs stories as usual....hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Nwaotu10:

Kid.
What do you know?

Juvenile deliquent.
What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:

Whats normal about being gay?
Please enlighten me.
Two adults in love and doing whatever they want with their bodies as long as it's consensual is normal. You straight men are more gay than gay men themselves,I've never seen gay men think about what two people do in the bedroom than straight men and in this case,two men
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2023
bigcasava1:
We do kill them in our community
I'm sure folks like you do
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by guyboss: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Two adults in love and doing whatever they want with their bodies as long as it's consensual is normal. You straight men are more gay than gay men themselves,I've never seen gay men think about what two people do in the bedroom than straight men and in this case,two men

...and how is this enlightenment?

"Two adults of same sex in "love" and doing whatever they want with their (emphasis on their)bodies as long as it's consensual is normal".

Is that what is normal about being gay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2023
dinachi:

Stop being stupid. Homosexuality is by choice.
Because they woke and were like "I want people to hate me today" lol,the way you people think
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Olanwafriday:
I don't understand the first image
Are u serious grin

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Ahigbo1: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

...and not Eve and Ivana smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2023
silaswills01:

It's actually is
Gender identity disorder is a psychiatric disorder
You lot keep confusing gender with sexuality,two different things,the former is an expression while the latter is whom you are attracted to, it's why the LGB want to be separated from the TQ+ because the LGB is about human sexuality while the TQ+ is about gender identity, please stick to the topic on sexuality, sexual attraction

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

God bless.

obligatory

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2023
benqo01:
No matter how they try to justify thier useless acts it is still barbaric
Because you were raised to see it so
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Tozocalamity: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2023
Everything god designed is perfect.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Bakrabas: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2023
Olanwafriday:
I don't understand the first image

The first rope facing each other represent gay, the second rope facing each other represent lesbianism, the 3rd one facing each other stand for man vs woman sex which appropriate.

You can only use pestle to pound mortar. Using pestle to pound pestle is wrong likewise mortar to pound mortar o wrong meh

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2023
It is funny how the picture of Adam and Eve is of 2 white Europeans. Even the so called Angels, God and Jesus are portrayed as blonde haired white people, So where do black or Africans fit in? Oh! I know, i have also seen pictures of Satan or is it Devil They call him? and he is a black man! grin

All these, yet Africans seem to know more about the religion brought to them by white men.

Did anyone ever met Adam and Eve to confirm what gender they were? Or was?

White men told us that Adam and Eve were a man and a woman, white men are now telling us that there are other different genders, so who da fork is right? Were they wrong the first time by telling us Adam and eve were different genders?

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by ruggedboych: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2023
NLPoliceWoman

Did you see how them deleted all your mentions cheesy grin

Who you go call now

Maybe Putin

Chinese government 😄🤪
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by joejah33: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2023
It's ADAM AND EVE NOT
ADAM AND STEVE OR
ADA AND EVE
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:

...and how is this enlightenment?

"Two adults of same sex in "love" and doing whatever they want with their (emphasis on their)bodies as long as it's consensual is normal".

Is that what is normal about being gay?
Is it normal to hate people that are not hurting you, people minding their business?

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Natbrowny:
grin
More power to you

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by phemmyfour: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Only one set would fit.

God bless.
Use British English when writing....Colour NOT color
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by guyboss: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Is it normal to hate people that are not hurting you, people minding their business?

Why playing reverse psychology on me?
Like i said earlier, life has a way of sorting things up
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2023
Jeyun:
wetin this one dey talk self? Na 14yrs imprisonment dey wait for you that's if government first catch u before us oh, if na we first catch u before government na your 6feet straight be that. Omo Omosexual ni, Omo gay ni. We dey wait for u, be there decieving yourself.

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by TonyBby: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2023
Yeah fucking FACT. Narcissistical TonyBby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / "FG Is Increasingly Meddling In Church Affairs" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.