Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) (53659 Views)

No Matter How Powerful Powers Of Darkness/witches Disturbing You Are . / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by MrCuteAndLoaded: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

...or Ada and Eve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Here we go...... it's always y'all way......comparing things two consensual adults do to people harming other people,come up with a new narrative because this is literally getting old but a bigot will always be a bigot
So, will you now support incest when an adult Young Man sleeps with His adult sister? They are consensual adults na! You are mentally sick but you don't know it yet!

Why can't an adult father sleep or marry his adult daughter then? Are they not adults?

Mr homosexual, you are mentally ill. You are the bigot!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
dinachi:

So, will you now support incest when an adult Young Man sleeps with His adult sister? They are consensual adults na! You are mentally sick but you don't know it yet!

Why can't an adult father sleep or marry his adult daughter then? Are they not adults?

Mr homosexual, you are mentally ill. You are the bigot!
Incest isn't supported mainstream because of the birth defects that the child will possess but ok be the ignorant bigot that you are
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Incest isn't supported mainstream because of the birth defects that the child will possess but ok be the ignorant bigot that you are
Nonsensical statement. So why don't you support incestuous adult couples? Is it your child, why should you worry about what two adult incestuous couples do in the bedroom aberrant reprobate?

Can homosexuals like you even have children naturally? All you have is adoption and surrogacy? You have no defence for your reprobate and evil homosexual desires.

The only reason you are afraid to support incest is that the same evil homosexual lobby have not done so yet. When they do, like a cursed condemned man being led to the slaughter, you will also sheepishly follow suit.

Homosexuality is as aberrant as incest and paedophilia. Only a cursed individual like you would be supporting either of them.

And still, you are the bigot!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
dinachi:

Nonsensical statement. So why don't you support incestuous adult couples? Is it your child, why should you worry about what two adult incestuous couples do in the bedroom aberrant reprobate?

Can homosexuals like you even have children naturally? All you have is adoption and surrogacy? You have no defence for your reprobate and evil homosexual desires.

The only reason you are afraid to support incest is that the same evil homosexual lobby have not done so yet. When they do, like a cursed condemned man being led to the slaughter, you will also sheepishly follow suit.

Homosexuality is as aberrant as incest and paedophilia. Only a cursed individual like you would be supporting either of them.

And still, you are the bigot!
First and foremost,it takes a village to raise a child because that kid is gonna grow up to be a reputable member of society tomorrow so yes,it matters

Men born without joysticks (aphalia) and women born without vaginas (agenesis) can't give birth too,you obviously didn't know that not to talk about people born naturally infertile and unable to give birth so your dumbass theory holds no water besides do you know of the term "lavender marriage"? Of course you don't,if a gay man wanted a child,they don't need a straight woman to have one when we have our lesbian sisters, that's a lavender marriage,it happened back in the day between a gay man and a lesbian if they wanted children and to keep bigots like you from doing what you do best........so next time think before talking.

Ok buddy,you saying something is completely useless because you have no power to change what has already been changed and that's homosexuality is a valid and natural sexual orientation
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

First and foremost,it takes a village to raise a child because that kid is gonna grow up to be a reputable member of society tomorrow so yes,it matters

Men born without joysticks (aphalia) and women born without vaginas (agenesis) can't give birth too,you obviously didn't know that not to talk about people born naturally infertile and unable to give birth so your dumbass theory holds no water besides do you know of the term "lavender marriage"? Of course you don't,if a gay man wanted a child,they don't need a straight woman to have one when we have our lesbian sisters, that's a lavender marriage,it happened back in the day between a gay man and a lesbian if they wanted children and to keep bigots like you from doing what you do best........so next time think before talking.

Ok buddy,you saying something is completely useless because you have no power to change what has already been changed and that's homosexuality is a valid and natural sexual orientation
You have finally 3xposed how shallow you cursed homosexual aberrants think. Since you have acknowledged the role society have on raising children then can you also acknowledge that the Nigeria society have a clear law against homosexuality since 2014? Can you also acknowledge that Nigerians of all walks of life have overwhelmingly rejected your homosexuality?

Respect the Nigerian societal law against homosexuality. Stop spreading this aberrant behavior on this platform. One million idiots like you cannot make homosexuality a sexual orientation. Rather homosexuality is an evil orientation just like incest and paedophilia. They are one and the same!

Men born without joysticks or women born without vaginas are abnormal. Nobody goes about celebrating it as normal and calling pride parades for the condition quite unlike you homosexuals and your evil homosexual parade!

To have a normal responsible relationship, it has to be between a man and a woman. And the product of that is children. If a married couple(man and woman) cannot have a child because of their medical or biological condition it is an abnormal situation. That's why surrogacy and adoption is available. Nobody goes about holding pride parades for men or women that can't have children normally.

But it becomes evil when a normal man decides to ditch the natural order and instead imbibe an evil and aberrant behaviour fucking his fellow man in the anus. Then when he needs children he goes back to the natural order( Via a woman) to have a child! That alone is a clear admittance that homosexuality is beneath and below a normal human male to female relationship.

A normal marriage produces children.

A so called homosexual marriage produces diseases and no children.

So, your reprobate argument holds no water. Homosexuality is an evil aberrant behaviour shunned by both God and Man.

And you are a bigot trying to shove down an evil defective argument to support your evil homosexual behaviour.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
dinachi:

You have finally 3xposed how shallow you cursed homosexual aberrants think. Since you have acknowledged the role society have on raising children then can you also acknowledge that the Nigeria society have a clear law against homosexuality since 2014? Can you also acknowledge that Nigerians of all walks of life have overwhelmingly rejected your homosexuality?

Respect the Nigerian societal law against homosexuality. Stop spreading this aberrant behavior on this platform. One million idiots like you cannot make homosexuality a sexual orientation. Rather homosexuality is an evil orientation just like incest and paedophilia. They are one and the same!

Men born without joysticks or women born without vaginas are abnormal. Nobody goes about celebrating it as normal and calling pride parades for the condition quite unlike you homosexuals and your evil homosexual parade!

To have a normal responsible relationship, it has to be between a man and a woman. And the product of that is children. If a married couple(man and woman) cannot have a child because of their medical or biological condition it is an abnormal situation. That's why surrogacy and adoption is available. Nobody goes about holding pride parades for men or women that can't have children normally.

But it becomes evil when a normal man decides to ditch the natural order and instead imbibe an evil and aberrant behaviour fucking his fellow man in the anus. Then when he needs children he goes back to the natural order( Via a woman) to have a child! That alone is a clear admittance that homosexuality is beneath and below a normal human male to female relationship.

A normal marriage produces children.

A so called homosexual marriage produces diseases and no children.

So, your reprobate argument holds no water. Homosexuality is an evil aberrant behaviour shunned by both God and Man.

And you are a bigot trying to shove down an evil defective argument to support your evil homosexual behaviour.
I said I would rather listen to people who've done their work on human sexuality thab you spewing hate due to religious bias so like I said,you are in no power to change things and have your shithole of a country lol

More hate spewing from you but not surprised, anything that's not the way you want is abnormal to y'all but guess what,the world doesn't revolve around you and you ain't the only ones in it. You were the one that brought up children to the mix and I destroyed that theory with men and women born without parts and nobody would be celebrating being queer if you straight people minded your business from the very start but you didn't so here we are.

I have thrown your dumbass theory of procreation to moot,not everyone,gay or straight wants to procreate, it's a personal choice and not a necessity and blame your bigots for us having pride because being ourselves is still punishable in 70+ countries

It's also evil when a man and a woman come together to give birth to a child that they're just gonna throw away yet you have don't see that like I said buddy,you can be a keyboard warrior all you want,you can't change shit

Everything you wrote just shows you are still under the shackles of white supremacy,go answer Massa's call
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I said I would rather listen to people who've done their work on human sexuality thab you spewing hate due to religious bias so like I said,you are in no power to change things and have your shithole of a country lol

More hate spewing from you but not surprised, anything that's not the way you want is abnormal to y'all but guess what,the world doesn't revolve around you and you ain't the only ones in it. You were the one that brought up children to the mix and I destroyed that theory with men and women born without parts and nobody would be celebrating being queer if you straight people minded your business from the very start but you didn't so here we are.

I have thrown your dumbass theory of procreation to moot,not everyone,gay or straight wants to procreate, it's a personal choice and not a necessity and blame your bigots for us having pride because being ourselves is still punishable in 70+ countries

It's also evil when a man and a woman come together to give birth to a child that they're just gonna throw away yet you have don't see that like I said buddy,you can be a keyboard warrior all you want,you can't change shit

Everything you wrote just shows you are still under the shackles of white supremacy,go answer Massa's call
You are so stupid it makes me cringe how and where did you throw my theory of procreation to moot when you yourself speaking is a product of procreation.? Sex between a man and woman produced you! You are the most classic example of my theory. You were neither birthed by homosexuals or lesbians activity! You know, most of you idiots propagating this ideas suffers from a serious lack of basic logic!

Let me just point out some of the extremely stupid things you have said recently.

1. You support homosexuality because it is sex between two consenting adults but the same you rejects sex between two biological adult siblings. Hypochrisy in action!

2. When asked whether homosexuals can have kids naturally, you claimed that there are other people who nature or biology prevents from having kids and therefore there is nothing wrong with homosexuals not having kids naturally! I now told you that those people who because of nature cants have kids have an abnormal situation because ordinarily every adult male or female can have kids. I also informed you that such unfortunate people do not go about having pride parades to show that it's a normal situation.

3. You claimed that homosexuality is a sexual orientation, I clearly disagreed and made it clear that homosexuality is an evil orientation just like paedophilia and incest. If you say your evil so called attraction to your own gender is natural what do you say to other adults who can also claim to be solely attracted to children or their own siblings? You cant support one and reject the other! Hypochrite with aberrant behaviour!

Nobody is changing shit because shit remains unchanged. It is always going to be between a man and woman. If you want mobilize all the forces of hell. At the end of your homosexual aberrants parambulation, you will still seek for the opposite gender to birth a child! You can run but you can't hide!

Homosexuality is a mental illness. Defending it is a more serious mental health issue. It shows a stark abandonment of reality. Only cursed fools and idiots defend homosexuality!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
dinachi:

You are so stupid it makes me cringe how and where did you throw my theory of procreation to moot when you yourself speaking is a product of procreation.? Sex between a man and woman produced you! You are the most classic example of my theory. You were neither birthed by homosexuals or lesbians activity! You know, most of you idiots propagating this ideas suffers from a serious lack of basic logic!
First and foremost,learn not to assume, I'm not a product of sex, I'm a product of a single father who wanted a child and he got one via surrogacy not by sex because that's literally the only way you think babies can be made but I expected nothing less

dinachi:

Let me just point out some of the extremely stupid things you have said recently.

1. You support homosexuality because it is sex between two consenting adults but the same you rejects sex between two biological adult siblings. Hypochrisy in action!
It's been scientifically proven that we are all cousins of some sort and incest was done back in the day but people have found out how it's not beneficial for kids to survive but o.....k,keep comparing homosexuality to incest

2. When asked whether homosexuals can have kids naturally, you claimed that there are other people who nature or biology prevents from having kids and therefore there is nothing wrong with homosexuals not having kids naturally! I now told you that those people who because of nature cants have kids have an abnormal situation because ordinarily every adult male or female can have kids. I also informed you that such unfortunate people do not go about having pride parades to show that it's a normal situation.
And it's literally dumb and reductive to assume every adult human,male or female,gay or straight want kids regardless if they can have them or not thereby throwing your dumbass theory down the chute,for crying out loud,stop forcing your narrative down people's throat but you are a man so you are obviously used to living in the patriachy. Moreover,why on earth do you keep skipping the fact that pride was made because of bigots like you,you bigots were the ones making people's sexuality a big deal so why won't they be proud now that they can live without your hate

3. You claimed that homosexuality is a sexual orientation, I clearly disagreed and made it clear that homosexuality is an evil orientation just like paedophilia and incest. If you say your evil so called attraction to your own gender is natural what do you say to other adults who can also claim to be solely attracted to children or their own siblings? You cant support one and reject the other! Hypochrite with aberrant behaviour!
And I said you disagreeing won't do anything,you can only be a keyboard warrior as it's classified as a natural sexual orientation and here we go with the relation to other sexual vices deeped in hate

Nobody is changing shit because shit remains unchanged. It is always going to be between a man and woman. If you want mobilize all the forces of hell. At the end of your homosexual aberrants parambulation, you will still seek for the opposite gender to birth a child! You can run but you can't hide!
Oh no,we haven't started yet,we are coming for your children and by the time we are finished serving what you served us for years in tenfold then you will understand what we went through all those years

Homosexuality is a mental illness. Defending it is a more serious mental health issue. It shows a stark abandonment of reality. Only cursed fools and idiots defend homosexuality!
"Homosexuality is a mental illness" says a complete bigot with no updated scientifical backing
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

First and foremost,learn not to assume, I'm not a product of sex, I'm a product of a single father who wanted a child and he got one via surrogacy not by sex because that's literally the only way you think babies can be made but I expected nothing less

It's been scientifically proven that we are all cousins of some sort and incest was done back in the day but people have found out how it's not beneficial for kids to survive but o.....k,keep comparing homosexuality to incest

And it's literally dumb and reductive to assume every adult human,male or female,gay or straight want kids regardless if they can have them or not thereby throwing your dumbass theory down the chute,for crying out loud,stop forcing your narrative down people's throat but you are a man so you are obviously used to living in the patriachy. Moreover,why on earth do you keep skipping the fact that pride was made because of bigots like you,you bigots were the ones making people's sexuality a big deal so why won't they be proud now that they can live without your hate

And I said you disagreeing won't do anything,you can only be a keyboard warrior as it's classified as a natural sexual orientation and here we go with the relation to other sexual vices deeped in hate

Oh no,we haven't started yet,we are coming for your children and by the time we are finished serving what you served us for years in tenfold then you will understand what we went through all those years

"Homosexuality is a mental illness" says a complete bigot with no updated scientifical backing
1. Show me proof that you were birthed through surrogacy! You are a fucking liar. Your Dad bleeped your Mum and thats how your Gay ass was birthed!

2. Nonsensical statement. Why are you not pushing for Incestuous sex between consenting adults siblings aberrant reprobate?

3. Dullard, it not about every individual wanting kids, it's about the fact that the male and female must meet to have kids because that is the natural order. What you and your fellow reprobates are pushing have no biological reward because it's worthless and against natural order of things. No matter, how you twist it, even in surrogacy, a man's sperm must be harvested and put into a woman womb(male and female must meet). Why? Because God made it so! You evil aberrants are struggling to turn things on its head!

3. It not even about agreeing or disagreement here. It's about facts, it's about the fact that for the sustainance of humanity you must return to a male and female meeting in one form or the other. It makes everything you said about homosexuality sound like noises from a mentally deranged man!

And I repeat homosexuals and those who promote it are suffering from advanced mental illness.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:26am On Oct 03, 2023
dinachi:

1. Show me proof that you were birthed through surrogacy! You are a fucking liar. Your Dad bleeped your Mum and thats how your Gay ass was birthed!

2. Nonsensical statement. Why are you not pushing for Incestuous sex between consenting adults siblings aberrant reprobate?

3. Dullard, it not about every individual wanting kids, it's about the fact that the male and female must meet to have kids because that is the natural order. What you and your fellow reprobates are pushing have no biological reward because it's worthless and against natural order of things. No matter, how you twist it, even in surrogacy, a man's sperm must be harvested and put into a woman womb(male and female must meet). Why? Because God made it so! You evil aberrants are struggling to turn things on its head!

3. It not even about agreeing or disagreement here. It's about facts, it's about the fact that for the sustainance of humanity you must return to a male and female meeting in one form or the other. It makes everything you said about homosexuality sound like noises from a mentally deranged man!

And I repeat homosexuals and those who promote it are suffering from advanced mental illness.

Oh look!!!!! I have someone who knows me better than me, I'm not gonna be petty for a keyboard warrior who's even more gayer than gay people,what kind of a straight man think about what two men do in the bedroom than those two men themselves? grin cheesy

It's funny why I keep telling you why incest is terrible and your ignorant ass still brings it up

Here we go with the "God made it so" crap but bigots will always forget that nature is not always finite but has an anomaly and those anomalies are natural as they even make up just 1% of the natural order

And I keep telling you that for sustainance,males and females don't have to go down the traditional route no more but o.....k, keep living in the dark ages

And I repeat that's your theory as a keyboard warrior

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh look!!!!! I have someone who knows me better than me, I'm not gonna be petty for a keyboard warrior who's even more gayer than gay people,what kind of a straight man think about what two men do in the bedroom than those two men themselves? grin cheesy

It's funny why I keep telling you why incest is terrible and your ignorant ass still brings it up

Here we go with the "God made it so" crap but bigots will always forget that nature is not always finite but has an anomaly and those anomalies are natural as they even make up just 1% of the natural order

And I keep telling you that for sustainance,males and females don't have to go down the traditional route no more but o.....k, keep living in the dark ages

And I repeat that's your theory as a keyboard warrior
You are very very sick in the head.

1. I asked you to produce proof that you were birthed through surrogacy. You have none except to be turning logic on its head.

2. Imagine your stupid assertions that I am Gay because I am against homosexuality. That like saying all of us who are against armed robbery are worse than armed robbers because we are against armed robbery. Another case of turning logic on its head. I have warned that most of you idiats pushing This Homosexuality agenda have serious mental issues.

3. God made it male and female. Every other thing you cursed reprobates try to invent is by trying to slant what God has made. If you want Bleep your homosexual partners ass for a century, he will never get pregnant or ever have a baby. It will continue to be an exercise in futility. You will continue to be seen as a nut case and you will never find validation with God. It is a completely useless life!

4. For sustainance men and women will have to get together in some form or the other. Even with surrogacy a man's essence will still have to meet a woman's essence for a baby to be birthed. Your sperm is not meant for the shit hole of another man your aberrant reprobate! There will always be only two genders no matter what nonsensical idiocy is brewing in that your reprobate head!

This is the reality. One million western support will never change the reality!

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I'm sure folks like you do
yes they belong to devil
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
dinachi:

You are very very sick in the head.

1. I asked you to produce proof that you were birthed through surrogacy. You have none except to be turning logic on its head.

2. Imagine your stupid assertions that I am Gay because I am against homosexuality. That like saying all of us who are against armed robbery are worse than armed robbers because we are against armed robbery. Another case of turning logic on its head. I have warned that most of you idiats pushing This Homosexuality agenda have serious mental issues.

3. God made it male and female. Every other thing you cursed reprobates try to invent is by trying to slant what God has made. If you want Bleep your homosexual partners ass for a century, he will never get pregnant or ever have a baby. It will continue to be an exercise in futility. You will continue to be seen as a nut case and you will never find validation with God. It is a completely useless life!

4. For sustainance men and women will have to get together in some form or the other. Even with surrogacy a man's essence will still have to meet a woman's essence for a baby to be birthed. Your sperm is not meant for the shit hole of another man your aberrant reprobate! There will always be only two genders no matter what nonsensical idiocy is brewing in that your reprobate head!

This is the reality. One million western support will never change the reality!
You think I'm that petty to be sharing my birth certificate online to a complete stranger? Nice try

I never said you were gay,you just did with your own mouth and with God are you talking about? The one that the west forced on you and justified slavery with it's book that was translated to English by a bisexual king?

And some people's sperms are not fertile neither do some women have wombs so I guess we will get rid of them now because they don't fit in with your dumbass world

One million western support already made it official,go hug transformer
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
bigcasava1:
yes they belong to devil
Oh daddy,I want your big cassava Inside me
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You think I'm that petty to be sharing my birth certificate online to a complete stranger? Nice try

I never said you were gay,you just did with your own mouth and with God are you talking about? The one that the west forced on you and justified slavery with it's book that was translated to English by a bisexual king?

And some people's sperms are not fertile neither do some women have wombs so I guess we will get rid of them now because they don't fit in with your dumbass world

One million western support already made it official,go hug transformer
With each submission, you expose your pathetic poor mental state for all and sundry to see.

1. As to the false claims by you that you were birthed via surrogacy, I have succeeded in proving you are an incredible liar like all homosexuals. You were birthed via sex between your Dad and Mum but you can keep lying to decieve your evil colleagues. SHOW PROOF!

2. You said very clearly that I was gayer than gay because according to you what kind of straight man is concerned about what two adult men do in the bedroom. But I trust you to deny it again like all you blasted homosexuals. You love denying everything! I have already proved that assertion is turning logic on its head. It's like saying those against armed robbery are armed robbers because what innocent man is worried about what armed robbers do to society? I have said it before, all you homosexual assholes have major mental issues. You call good evil and evil good!

3. People's whose sperm and womb are not fertile do not go about organizing pride parades to celebrate the anomaly as a normal phenomenon. Those who are barren recognize that it is an abnormal situation. They seek for help, they don't seek validation like you homosexual aberrants tend to do! That's the difference. Admit first that you are mentally sick and we can start the helping process. ADMIT THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY SICK FIRST!

4. Even you aberrant apostates knows that homosexuality is wrong and evil that's why you go everywhere forcing your bigotry on people trying to force and corce people to accept your evil lifestyle when deep down, you know that it's nothing but evil. My friend mark it you will never find validation with God on this which is why you always attack Christianity.

And mind you Christianity did not start with the west, it started in Asia, Isreal to be precise. And it exists in every nation of the world including Saudi Arabia. It's evil people like you and your cohorts that likes spreading the lies that King James who authorized the translation of the King James Version was Bisexual. It is a speculation and not factual, an assumption and not a reality. And even if he was practicing bisexuality, there was never a record of him openly supporting homosexuality and pushing for homosexual pride rallies. Which means he was wiser that your stupid gay ass!

GO AND TREAT YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2023
dinachi:

With each submission, you expose your pathetic poor mental state for all and sundry to see.

1. As to the false claims by you that you were birthed via surrogacy, I have succeeded in proving you are an incredible liar like all homosexuals. You were birthed via sex between your Dad and Mum but you can keep lying to decieve your evil colleagues. SHOW PROOF!

2. You said very clearly that I was gayer than gay because according to you what kind of straight man is concerned about what two adult men do in the bedroom. But I trust you to deny it again like all you blasted homosexuals. You love denying everything! I have already proved that assertion is turning logic on its head. It's like saying those against armed robbery are armed robbers because what innocent man is worried about what armed robbers do to society? I have said it before, all you homosexual assholes have major mental issues. You call good evil and evil good!

3. People's whose sperm and womb are not fertile do not go about organizing pride parades to celebrate the anomaly as a normal phenomenon. Those who are barren recognize that it is an abnormal situation. They seek for help, they don't seek validation like you homosexual aberrants tend to do! That's the difference. Admit first that you are mentally sick and we can start the helping process. ADMIT THAT YOU ARE MENTALLY SICK FIRST!

4. Even you aberrant apostates knows that homosexuality is wrong and evil that's why you go everywhere forcing your bigotry on people trying to force and corce people to accept your evil lifestyle when deep down, you know that it's nothing but evil. My friend mark it you will never find validation with God on this which is why you always attack Christianity.

And mind you Christianity did not start with the west, it started in Asia, Isreal to be precise. And it exists in every nation of the world including Saudi Arabia. It's evil people like you and your cohorts that likes spreading the lies that King James who authorized the translation of the King James Version was Bisexual. It is a speculation and not factual, an assumption and not a reality. And even if he was practicing bisexuality, there was never a record of him openly supporting homosexuality and pushing for homosexual pride rallies. Which means he was wiser that your stupid gay ass!

And I keep telling you, I'm not petty enough to share my bc, it's somewhat dumb and funny but go off and believe what you want lol,even if I was lying..... what's there to fake a bc and show you? It's an anonymous group but go off lol

Oh did I say that? Of course I said that and it's blatantly the truth because you keep proving me right on how you are obsessed with this issue and here we go with the relation to armed robbery, something that hurts society to something that people mind their business doing

People whose sperm are not fertile and who have no womb may seek to get help but if it's definite in some cases,they don't receive hate or death threats or have laws that deem them abominable or sentenced to death

Now you wanna talk about forcing bigotry on people? Who started conversion therapy? Who started to make someone's business everyone's business? Go look for a queer to kill because it's what folks like you monsters love to do. Lol,who said I want to find validation with God? I don't need your God and I don't need a book that've been translated a billion times

Lol cheesy grin oh yea,he can be a hypocrite and be bisexual but just don't make it blatant......look man,just go practice your heterosexuality in peace
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 5:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh daddy,I want your big cassava Inside me
am not a gay like you. So my casava is meant for opposite sex.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And I keep telling you, I'm not petty enough to share my bc, it's somewhat dumb and funny but go off and believe what you want lol,even if I was lying..... what's there to fake a bc and show you? It's an anonymous group but go off lol

Oh did I say that? Of course I said that and it's blatantly the truth because you keep proving me right on how you are obsessed with this issue and here we go with the relation to armed robbery, something that hurts society to something that people mind their business doing

People whose sperm are not fertile and who have no womb may seek to get help but if it's definite in some cases,they don't receive hate or death threats or have laws that deem them abominable or sentenced to death

Now you wanna talk about forcing bigotry on people? Who started conversion therapy? Who started to make someone's business everyone's business? Go look for a queer to kill because it's what folks like you monsters love to do. Lol,who said I want to find validation with God? I don't need your God and I don't need a book that've been translated a billion times

Lol cheesy grin oh yea,he can be a hypocrite and be bisexual but just don't make it blatant......look man,just go practice your heterosexuality in peace

1. Very clearly, you were not birthed through surrogacy else you would have shown proof, so, you are exposed as a terrible liar.

2. People whose sperm or womb are not fertile has never been known to organize pride parades for themselves because unlike you homosexuals they recognize that they have a fertility issue. You have have you recognized yet that you have a mental and sexuality issue? Have you recognized that you are sick ?

3. You are mad when you insinuate that King James the English King who was behind King James Version of the Bible is a homosexual. That rumour was started by evil people like you homosexuals who wanted to infect the origin of one of the best translations of the Bible. The main problem with your assertions is that it is not definitive because you ha e no proof.

4. Very clearly, it was your lot homosexuals who started pride parades, developed nonsensical terms like homophobia, all kinds of nonsense to frighten normal people into silence. It is your evil homosexuals who started a war against Christianity because you can't see any portion on the Bible that supports your evil lifestyle. Now Christianity is a western religion. Which part of our own African religion supports homosexuality? Mad man!

5. You can't ever get validation anywhere either from God or man because homosexuality is wrong, anti human and anti God and it doesn't matter who is backing you! Even as you Bleep your homosexual partner in the asshole and battle with the atrocious smell of shit coming from his asshole you know deep down in your heart that you are mentally sick and you need help! No amount of deception can save you. The worst form of deception is self deception!

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
dinachi:

1. Very clearly, you were not birthed through surrogacy else you would have shown proof, so, you are exposed as a terrible liar.
What's there to look for a BC on surrogacy online and show it to you grin cheesy lol,like I said believe what you want, I'm not that petty

2. People whose sperm or womb are not fertile has never been known to organize pride parades for themselves because unlike you homosexuals they recognize that they have a fertility issue. You have have you recognized yet that you have a mental and sexuality issue? Have you recognized that you are sick ?
Straight people whose sperm and womb aren't fertile aren't don't have to care about being discriminated against or killed or castrated because they are infertile so instead of shaming pride because you don't know what's it's intentions are,be thankful you don't have one

3. You are mad when you insinuate that King James the English King who was behind King James Version of the Bible is a homosexual. That rumour was started by evil people like you homosexuals who wanted to infect the origin of one of the best translations of the Bible. The main problem with your assertions is that it is not definitive because you ha e no proof.
Oh look! Another black puppet to his white masters in denial,go tend to massage,he's calling now

4. Very clearly, it was your lot homosexuals who started pride parades, developed nonsensical terms like homophobia, all kinds of nonsense to frighten normal people into silence. It is your evil homosexuals who started a war against Christianity because you can't see any portion on the Bible that supports your evil lifestyle. Now Christianity is a western religion. Which part of our own African religion supports homosexuality? Mad man!
Wait we started wars against Christians lol? Wow,I wish I knew,I would've loved to be part of that war,like all the laws against buggery to imprison queer people weren't brought by Christianity,just look buddy,we haven't started yet,by the time we are done,you religious people will face tenfold of what we went through and you want to talk about homosexuality in ATR that is indifferent towards it not to talk about the Androgynous deities like Esu Elegba, the Yoruba god/godess of the crossroads, or Mawu Lisa, the Dahomey creator god/dess or gede in Haitian voodoo that originates from Benin republic?

5. You can't ever get validation anywhere either from God or man because homosexuality is wrong, anti human and anti God and it doesn't matter who is backing you! Even as you Bleep your homosexual partner in the asshole and battle with the atrocious smell of shit coming from his asshole you know deep down in your heart that you are mentally sick and you need help! No amount of deception can save you. The worst form of deception is self deception!

You just continue to proove how much of a pervert you bigots are, it's always on the sexual deed
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Flamemignon1:

What's there to look for a BC on surrogacy online and show it to you grin cheesy lol,like I said believe what you want, I'm not that petty

Straight people whose sperm and womb aren't fertile aren't don't have to care about being discriminated against or killed or castrated because they are infertile so instead of shaming pride because you don't know what's it's intentions are,be thankful you don't have one

Oh look! Another black puppet to his white masters in denial,go tend to massage,he's calling now

Wait we started wars against Christians lol? Wow,I wish I knew,I would've loved to be part of that war,like all the laws against buggery to imprison queer people weren't brought by Christianity,just look buddy,we haven't started yet,by the time we are done,you religious people will face tenfold of what we went through and you want to talk about homosexuality in ATR that is indifferent towards it not to talk about the Androgynous deities like Esu Elegba, the Yoruba god/godess of the crossroads, or Mawu Lisa, the Dahomey creator god/dess or gede in Haitian voodoo that originates from Benin republic?

You just continue to proove how much of a pervert you bigots are, it's always on the sexual deed
Arguing with you is a no brainer. You will never you understand the issues. Your reasoning faculty is blocked completely.

1. You were birthed by sex between a man and women which you keep denying.

2. Infertile normal people don't have pride parades because they realize they have a problem. Homosexuals like you are sick without knowing they are sick. That's the problem with you lots.

3.You proved me right no religion in the world support homosexuality including African traditional religion. No sensible person supports it either. You have no validation with either Man or God.

4. Yes evil (homosexuality) always fight good(normal sexual relations between a man and a woman as explicitly explained in the Bible) . It was homosexuals like you that started spreading the evil rumour that King James was a homosexual. Till today , there is not proof of that!

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2023
dinachi:

Arguing with you is a no brainer. You will never you understand the issues. Your reasoning faculty is blocked completely.

1. You were birthed by sex between a man and women which you keep denying.

2. Infertile normal people don't have pride parades because they realize they have a problem. Homosexuals like you are sick without knowing they are sick. That's the problem with you lots.

3.You proved me right no religion in the world support homosexuality including African traditional religion. No sensible person supports it either. You have no validation with either Man or God.

4. Yes evil (homosexuality) always fight good(normal sexual relations between a man and a woman as explicitly explained in the Bible) . It was homosexuals like you that started spreading the evil rumour that King James was a homosexual. Till today , there is not proof of that!

You keep rehashing old shit but I expected nothing less from you

Infertile people aren't being killed or stoned for being infertile,are they?

You mean no Abrahamaic religions that itself spewed out of Zoroastrianism but you wouldn't know that, Hinduism, Confucianism, Buddhism and even Sikhism allows and even praises homosexuality not to talk about Benin republic and Haiti voudon ,gede a god in voudon has same sex parents

Yea, because the letters that a king wrote to his favourites speaking to them like he was speaking to women are not proof enough lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / "FG Is Increasingly Meddling In Church Affairs" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.