Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) (53592 Views)

No Matter How Powerful Powers Of Darkness/witches Disturbing You Are . / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
We do kill them in our community
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Adewale1603(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2023
wonder233:
As a guy, I hate gays, but love lesbians grin
that's because you're straight. Ladies too will love gays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Being gay is not a choice, and it is not something for which someone is at fault. Sexual orientation, including being gay, is widely understood to be a natural and inherent aspect of a person's identity.
Stop being stupid. Homosexuality is by choice.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by silaswills01(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2023
olisefom:
In my opinion, any other variant should be treated as a psychiatric issue.

It's actually is
Gender identity disorder is a psychiatric disorder

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by benqo01(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2023
No matter how they try to justify thier useless acts it is still barbaric
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2023
dinachi:

Stop being stupid. Homosexuality is by choice.
Kid.
What do you know?
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Michaelfucker(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.

Do you realise people don’t choose to be gays? They’re actually born that way. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:
shocked

Some people prefer to tie it up a knot.

I do not yet know the exact cause of this kind of sexual orientation, in as much as i would love to theorize that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, particularly the non-social what-have-you,

...shit is unnatural. Cant support human continuity.
Dangerous to human existence.

Shit is unnatural to you and your fellow bigots because of your hate powered by religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Jeyun: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2023
zinaunreal:
All man for himself. Just like you don't want lgbts to come pasting their thing on you, don't paste yours on them either. Sexuality or no sexuality, religion or no religion . This post is typically judgmental. There is space for those who judge in hell too if you look at it from your christian angle . So just be quiet and live your life. Don't go knocking people's doors telling them how to live. If you die today is heaven guaranteed for you?

This one just woke up in the morning and decided to chase after gays. I'm not lgbt but this is vigilante hypocrisy is becoming utterly disgusting .

You that came out of the jungle and embraced an unknown religion now you're at the forefront of it and abandoned your own traditional beliefs. Why don't you abandon Christianity too.

White man will never respect you blacks who will always flow with the wind of any kind of change. That's why the west will impose anything they like on you without thinking twice about it

If no be lbgt, na Islam and Christian or tribalism. Don't you have better things to do. Worry about your personal salvation . The world is far more advanced now to be telling people how to live. You die and go to heaven and let people live

You don't even know your origin, no record of your forefathers, living on borrowed religion and you have guts to be judging people. I spit on this impotent kind of a post. Leave people alone. Allow people to be. Let people live the only life they have and go ah ah
wetin this one dey talk self? Na 14yrs imprisonment dey wait for you that's if government first catch u before us oh, if na we first catch u before government na your 6feet straight be that. Omo Omosexual ni, Omo gay ni. We dey wait for u, be there decieving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Uchesis: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2023
@pendragonbladgo you were making sense, until you ask God to bless the person that brought Buhari to power who has destroyed the country for the past 8 years and the same person is now president and he is continuing to destroy the country from where Buhari stopped.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Natbrowny: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2023
wonder233:
As a guy, I hate gays, but love lesbians grin
Because they turn you on,stop being a hypocrite,gay men turn some women on too so that means that one is okay top according to your dumb logic
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Greystone:
*The LGBTQ Squad just left the chat*

cheesy
Nah,we are here,we are queer and we ain't going nowhere
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Someone maid a comment and said, " By then the country will be stable."

Lol, I laugh you in Swahili.

This country is not getting any stable. Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2023
olisefom:
In my opinion, any other variant should be treated as a psychiatric issue.
Says the guy who hasn't done the work on the field but because his narrow mind doesn't think it's normal then it should be treated as a psychiatric issue,you know white people thought like this about black people too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by guyboss: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Shit is unnatural to you and your fellow bigots because of your hate powered by religion

Im not a bigot. Neither am i religious.
My relationship with my maker makes we percieve things and people for what they are.

Rightly said.
It is unnatural.
It isnt conforming.
It is a threat to human existence.

That being said, not every coconut on the tree is meant for eating.

Some are just rotten in their core. You cant grow them.

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2023
Centcanada:
Originality. Some people with low mentality will still quote you wrong because their life is wrong already on a low key in a low country
Lol.... people with low mentality using religion as a basis to undermine science but ok
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by blahc007: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2023
tiswell:
Let Nigerians breathe.

Nigerians are tired of these many religious formulas to life
Who is talking about religion,...look at the picture he posted....it's the summary of the whole matter
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2023
wittywriter:
OP the west and their LGBT fellowship will disagree.

Wittyness.
And you are a writer....... Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:

Im not a bigot. Neither am i religious.
My relationship with my maker makes we percieve things and people for what they are.
Yea....."your relationship with your maker".....yea,you are religious
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by YouAreNobody: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

The only sensible thing you've ever said on this forum.

Continue on this path and you MIGHT eventually make it in life
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2023
Tooreda:
Even animals don't mate with same sex.
Do you guys ever research before you make dumbass illiterate comments like this?.......oh wait!!! You don't because you even rarely read,no wonder the west are advancing and you are stuck in a religious extremist hellhole because if you read you will know homosexuality is a natural occurrence in animals but let a book translated by a bisexual king be your guide

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by olab059(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:
shocked

Some people prefer to tie it up a knot.

I do not yet know the exact cause of this kind of sexual orientation, in as much as i would love to theorize that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, particularly the non-social what-have-you,

...shit is unnatural. Cant support human continuity.
Dangerous to human existence.

Let me play devil's advocate for a second. How is it dangerous to human existence? These guys are only like 0.0001% of the population of the world, the world population is growing at an alarming rate. When I was in secondary school, China was the only country that had a billion population, now India also has a population of over a billion people and growing daily. China and India alone have a population of like 3 billion people, and the population growth rate is not slowing down, yet you guys keep saying these gay people are a danger to human existence. It doesn't make sense.

Just like you, I don't fully understand why they are the way they are, but their existence is in no way an issue to human existence.

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2023
condralbedez:
I go leave succulent lubricant fresh dey dig bone
Using that logic,all women should be lesbians

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by kkins25(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2023
From an evolutionary standpoint, genes must be eliminated from the gene pool. Unfortunately, some good genes wouldn't make it to the next generation. grin grin
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by guyboss: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yea....."your relationship with your maker".....yea,you are religious

Lets agree we cant agree to disagree.
All the same

The sight of two old men humping themselves seem normal to you?

If yes, its fine. Life has a way of correcting itself.

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2023
nathpope:
Jehovah made the rainbow as a covenant between Him and the earth. Yet some unscrupulous devil incarnated bodies are trying to change the concept of the rainbow in today's world.

I remember growing up seeing the (picture of a) rainbow and feel excited at the wonder it exhibits. But seeing the picture of a rainbow today....may God help us.

Genesis 9:13-16 In-Context
13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.
Because a book translated by a bisexual king told you that? Lol, besides who's taking your dumbass rainbow,the LGBTQ rainbow has 6 colors, yours have 7 and there's a pink color representing the feminine in the LGBTQ rainbow while yours don't have that so think again before speaking like the bigot you are,no one is stealing your dumbass rainbow

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.

You guys think about gay sex more than even those who are liberal towards it. Na wa.

Why can't you just accept that everybody cannot like the same things as you and stop bothering your little head about how same sex couples are doing it in their bedrooms.

2 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Olanwafriday:
I don't understand the first image

Preek to Preek.
Towtow to Towtow.
Preek to Towtow. sad smiley
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:

Lets agree we cant agree to disagree.
All the same

The sight of two old men humping themselves seem normal to you?

If yes, its fine. Life has a way of correcting itself.
Once upon a time,the site of black people was abnormal to some races,the site of twins were abnormal to some people, that's a dumbass analogy because not only is the sight of a man and woman abnormal and disgusting to gay men yet you don't see them going ahd throwing their wings in a bunch like the snowflakes that you are

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by olisefom: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Says the guy who hasn't done the work on the field but because his narrow mind doesn't think it's normal then it should be treated as a psychiatric issue,you know white people thought like this about black people too

Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.