Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) (53588 Views)

No Matter How Powerful Powers Of Darkness/witches Disturbing You Are . / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by pafun(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
Congratulations! This post has paid your bills and put food on your table. People just judge anyhow on things that don’t concern them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dinachi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Because they woke and were like "I want people to hate me today" lol,the way you people think
Is armed robbery a natural thing? Yes or no? Yet since time immemorial people have always engaged in it. So, are we now to say that people are born armed robbers? Paedophilia have existed since time immemorial, why are you not supporting it? Incest have existed since time immemorial why don't you support it? Even animals engage in incest. So when you make stupid assertions that homosexuality can be found in nature but you attack paedophiles and those who practice incest with your selective information know it today that both paedophilia and incest also happen in the animal kingdom. Otondo!

Homosexuality is an evil aberration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Olanwafriday:
I don't understand the first image
Puzzy to puccy
You garitt.....if u don't,livit.......
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.
GBAM MY BROTHER grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ndogbu di
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
Very true grin

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by condralbedez: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Using that logic,all women should be lesbians
That's flesh to flesh....
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by eepeepook: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na una way for this forum. Only on Sunday una dey holy.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by SouthernPlateau: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Word like these words👇

Babe: Chook me
Guy: oh yeah, Am cumin to Chook you

@the other sets these words can never make sense as the chooking na punishment chooking
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by dnawah(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.
i dey with you

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Tooreda: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Do you guys ever research before you make dumbass illiterate comments like this?.......oh wait!!! You don't because you even rarely read,no wonder the west are advancing and you are stuck in a religious extremist hellhole because if you read you will know homosexuality is a natural occurrence in animals but let a book translated by a bisexual king be your guide

You fell for the trap. Now answer this, what makes you different from the animals if you behave similarly?
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:

Why playing reverse psychology on me?
Like i said earlier, life has a way of sorting things up
No,the patriachy has always been sorting things up because it doesn't fit with their masculine ego
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
silaswills01:

So what's your point here 🤷‍♀️
The point literally flew over your head

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
dinachi:

Is armed robbery a natural thing? Yes or no? Yet since time immemorial people have always engaged in it. So, are we now to say that people are born armed robbers? Paedophilia have existed since time immemorial, why are you not supporting it? Incest have existed since time immemorial why don't you support it? Even animals engage in incest. So when you make stupid assertions that homosexuality can be found in nature but you attack paedophiles and those who practice incest with your selective information know it today that both paedophilia and incest also happen in the animal kingdom. Otondo!

Homosexuality is an evil aberration.
Here we go...... it's always y'all way......comparing things two consensual adults do to people harming other people,come up with a new narrative because this is literally getting old but a bigot will always be a bigot
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tooreda:

You fell for the trap. Now answer this, what makes you different from the animals if you behave similarly?
You see yourself.....you were the one that started the animal comparison not me
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Tooreda: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You see yourself.....you were the one that started the animal comparison not me

Answer the simple question.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tooreda:

You know the answer already yet you brought up the comparison so I think I should be asking you that question
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Tooreda: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You know the answer already yet you brought up the comparison so I think I should be asking you that question

Point made. Case closed.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tooreda:

Not even think,I know I should be asking you that question
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Tooreda: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Not even think,I know I should be asking you that question

How? You are the one defending the indefensible
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tooreda:

How? You are the one defending the indefensible
Lol says the guy who compared humans to animals
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Tooreda: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol says the guy who compared humans to animals

Again, my point is clear and I believe you now know where you belong if you continue this justification
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by airliner(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

In bob riskys voice.. courrrrt
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by stephenponti(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
There are people born as hermaphrodite how do you categorize their sexuality?
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
olisefom:
In my opinion, any other variant should be treated as a psychiatric issue.
Its a good thing that your opinion is immaterial.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tooreda:

Again, my point is clear and I believe you now know where you belong if you continue this justification
Just proved me right
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hussein035:

Forget this useless hormones and genetic lies when it comes to gender orientation. This is a complete environmental problems created by useless uncultured children from USA and their family countries.

This useless LGBTQ started like play between their uncultured children and grow in them through adulthood. When it became widespread the useless failed government decided to give it a name "LGBTQ" to make it appealing to everyone.

We don't want the useless orientation especially in Africa. Any LGBTQ whatever must die by hanging, it shall not be well with them. I even want the Nigerian Government to ban one useless season film CALLED "WURA"

The useless season movie is now making LGBTQ appealing to our sight it shall not be well with the writer of that movie

You want to say that those guys in huts who have been LGBTQ individuals before the advent of cable TV in Nigeria—let's not even talk about the Greeks who have it well-recorded from over 2,000 years ago—you want to say it came to them from the USA? Who made the Northern Nigerian men where literacy is very low very effeminate? The USA?

Isn't the country in question the same Nigeria where men hold hands publicly and nobody thinks much about it, nobody labels them gay? Talk about a major culture shock. You guys don't know what you really feel about them. Or are ambivalent at heart.

Even the *** has pictures of him holding hands with another man. You didn't say anything about it. Surprisingly he's not been jailed.

The USA is relatively tame about these things. Europe is a raging pit of all kinds of genders. The media is constantly washing it over people in order to create normalcy and acceptance. It's the culture of the day and sells.

The world population of actual LGBTQ individuals is too insignificant for the attention and phobia it generates. Their supporters are noisy and their films/claims noisier. It's like forceful conversion or their usual gaslighting technique. But they should be allowed to live.
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by benqo01(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Because you were raised to see it so

Like wtf is even that its disgusting
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by nathpope(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Because a book translated by a bisexual king told you that? Lol, besides who's taking your dumbass rainbow,the LGBTQ rainbow has 6 colors, yours have 7 and there's a pink color representing the feminine in the LGBTQ rainbow while yours don't have that so think again before speaking like the bigot you are,no one is stealing your dumbass rainbow

Funny thing about your tyoe is you take offence at everything.

Na u know wetin dey work u..
I said what i said..
Deal with it
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by KingRoiz: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
That's the whole idea or most of it.
The purpose is propaganda by satan to oppose all that God stands for. The devil has no originality, so he corrupts the original.

guyboss:
shocked

Some people prefer to tie it up a knot.

I do not yet know the exact cause of this kind of sexual orientation, in as much as i would love to theorize that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, particularly the non-social what-have-you,

...shit is unnatural. Cant support human continuity.
Dangerous to human existence.

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
benqo01:

Like wtf is even that its disgusting
It's disgusting to you same way gay people see man to woman disgusting yet you don't see them putting their wings in a bunch
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
nathpope:

Funny thing about your tyoe is you take offence at everything.

Na u know wetin dey work u..
I said what i said..
Deal with it
And I quoted what you said with a fact,deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.