Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) (53587 Views)

No Matter How Powerful Powers Of Darkness/witches Disturbing You Are . / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Alpharey: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:
God created Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

Nor Adamma and Evelyn. 😊😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Tooreda: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Even animals don't mate with same sex.

4 Likes

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by DrAda(f): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2023
I sincerely don't understand why everyone is getting worked up about this. The 'moral decadence' (depending on its new definition today) is only going to get worse with time.

Can you all remember when giving 'birth out of wedlock' was considered a serious taboo? The 'victims' were even tagged bastards. Now, we preach acceptance, tolerance and love.

You see, if you think critically on this matter, this act has been going on since the days of Abraham. It was the norm back then. It is getting to be the norm now. And unless, you intend to wipe off all mankind to curb these 'immoral acts', I suggest we come up with ways to ensure that everyone is at least safe and protected.

Humans are curious beings by nature and going against the grain will always be considered 'progressive'. Today, it is same sex marriage, can you imagine what it will be tomorrow? I have a few interesting ideas.

Let's enjoy the 21st century while we can.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by condralbedez: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
I go leave succulent lubricant fresh dey dig bone
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020 there far more instances of pastors impregnating girls and women in churches. My point is, why? Is it to demonstrate how it fits?! grin

Your hypocrisy has not allowed you to quote this verse.

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate [by perversion], nor those who participate in homosexuality,"

1 Corinthians 6-9.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Lanre1st(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
Wahala! Wahala!!
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.
Bbbbbuutt they gave birth to Cain and Abel, not Cain and Caro or Mirabel and Abel.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by bantilosha: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2023
M@NN@BBQ&RILLS:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.
You rise to where?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2023
All man for himself. Just like you don't want lgbts to come pasting their thing on you, don't paste yours on them either. Sexuality or no sexuality, religion or no religion . This post is typically judgmental. There is space for those who judge in hell too if you look at it from your christian angle . So just be quiet and live your life. Don't go knocking people's doors telling them how to live. If you die today is heaven guaranteed for you?

This one just woke up in the morning and decided to chase after gays. I'm not lgbt but this is vigilante hypocrisy is becoming utterly disgusting .

You that came out of the jungle and embraced an unknown religion now you're at the forefront of it and abandoned your own traditional beliefs. Why don't you abandon Christianity too. Is it not a western lifestyle. You selecting what's best for you and judging what people feel it best for them. Only God can judge you

White man will never respect you blacks who will always flow with the wind of any kind of change. That's why the west will impose anything they like on you without thinking twice about it

If no be lbgt, na Islam and Christian or tribalism. Don't you have better things to do. Worry about your personal salvation . The world is far more advanced now to be telling people how to live. You die and go to heaven and let people live

You don't even know your origin, no record of your forefathers, living on borrowed religion and you have guts to be judging people. I spit on this impotent kind of a post. Leave people alone. Allow people to be. Let people live the only life they have and go ah ah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by nathpope(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2023
Jehovah made the rainbow as a covenant between Him and the earth. Yet some unscrupulous devil incarnated bodies are trying to change the concept of the rainbow in today's world.

I remember growing up seeing the (picture of a) rainbow and feel excited at the wonder it exhibits. But seeing the picture of a rainbow today....may God help us.

Genesis 9:13-16 In-Context
13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by DeTruthh: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2023
post=126122828:

Not Adam and Steve.

End of Thread!

We Rise.

You have hidden yourself from being mentioned. They must have dragged the hell out of your barbecue fire. That's what you get for stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Maynman: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.
Male and female, not man and woman

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by ItisWell22(f): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:
shocked Some people prefer to tie it up a knot.
I do not yet know the exact cause of this kind of sexual orientation, in as much as i would love to theorize that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, particularly the non-social what-have-you,

...shit is unnatural. Cant support human continuity. Dangerous to human existence.

What if that’s the goal?

The moves on depopulating planet earth ain’t no joke.

Hussein035:

I even want the Nigerian Government to ban one useless season film CALLED "WURA"

The useless season movie is now making LGBTQ appealing to our sight it shall not be well with the writer of that movie

All in a bid to attract international attention, and probably awards.
One of the reasons why it will only keep spreading.

People wanting to be in sync with “great nations” and their ideologies.

guyboss:

Definitely not Gods.
In terms of reproduction, how does this makes us multiply?

Obviously not God’s, but that of the gods of the present day world. 🤐

The idea most likely, is to cease or at best significantly reduce multiplication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Seankhalifa: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Message to nairaland fagot
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Hussein035: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:
shocked

Some people prefer to tie it up a knot.

I do not yet know the exact cause of this kind of sexual orientation, in as much as i would love to theorize that it is caused by a complex interplay of genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, particularly the non-social what-have-you,

...shit is unnatural. Cant support human continuity.
Dangerous to human existence.

Forget this useless hormones and genetic lies when it comes to gender orientation. This is a complete environmental problems created by useless uncultured children from USA and their family countries.

This useless LGBTQ started like play between their uncultured children and grow in them through adulthood. When it became widespread the useless failed government decided to give it a name "LGBTQ" to make it appealing to everyone.

We don't want the useless orientation especially in Africa. Any LGBTQ whatever must die by hanging, it shall not be well with them. I even want the Nigerian Government to ban one useless season film CALLED "WURA"

The useless season movie is now making LGBTQ appealing to our sight it shall not be well with the writer of that movie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by FuckHomophobes: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2023
😎😎😎
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by guyboss: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2023
ItisWell22:

What if that’s the goal?

The moves on depopulating planet earth ain’t no joke.

Whose goal?

Definitely not Gods.

His wishes were for us to bear fruits n multiply.

In terms of reproduction, how does this makes us multiply?

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by fennels007(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2023
All supporters of the current and past government need brain check.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Afolue(m): 9:53am On Oct 01, 2023
God is unbeatable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Being gay is not a choice, and it is not something for which someone is at fault. Sexual orientation, including being gay, is widely understood to be a natural and inherent aspect of a person's identity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by 1gbdata: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2023
Ok
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by PaulNwosu: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Being gay is not a choice, and it is not something for which someone is at fault. Sexual orientation, including being gay, is widely understood to be a natural and inherent aspect of a person's identity.

Big lie.
If it were natural, you would have the reproductive parts of the gender you are mentally derailed to to belong to.

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2023
guyboss:
shocked

Some people prefer to tie it up a knot.

..[/b].shit is unnatural.[b] Cant support human continuity.
Dangerous to human existence.

Very unnatural and wicked
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Orderabove(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2023
where rainbow color see there own
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by tctrills: 10:08am On Oct 01, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV)

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

If God, the Creator, joined male and female together in the beginning, no matter what the devil or men try to do to alter that divinely orchestrated pattern, they will never succeed.

Only one set would fit.

The male + female that God ordained it to be in the beginning.

God bless.
No matter what we say or write, gay people will still be gay and straight people will be straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Btruth: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2023
God bless you 🙏
Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2023
condralbedez:
I go leave succulent lubricant fresh dey dig bone
God forbids!!!

1 Like

Re: Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) by Greystone: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
olisefom:
In my opinion, any other variant should be treated as a psychiatric issue.

Homosexuality used to be classified as a DSM 3 mental illness until December 1973 when it was removed (The population of gays and lesbians had increased enough by that time and they strongly pressured the relevant medical groups to vote for its “reassignment” as a “sexual orientation “)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4695779/#:~:text=Several%20other%20APA%20committees%20and,remove%20homosexuality%20from%20the%20DSM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.