Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women (38862 Views)

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by LINSAR: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Persephone1:
Ingrates you say, taken at least these women aren't kicking you out of your homes or stabbing you over being possessive grin

Don't come here to shout justice for Linsar when you jam wetin pass you. grin grin grin That's if you are outside Nigeria self and the closet you have been to a "white" woman is not facetime. grin grin grin grin

Most Nigerian men who fall victims of their white wives were at fault. You are in a country where things work: you can't hit women, you can't be caught cheating and go scot free, you can't be a lazy man just because she is independent and many more.

Even you claimed not to be interested in marrying a Nigerian man. You are a big hypocrite(alagabagebe ni e)
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by LINSAR: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2023
bukatyne:

You sound like a clown right now.

Ever heard of garbage in, garbage out?

Those of you moaning about your positive experiences with white women and poor experiences with black women do not realise that it is a function of the energy you brought into those relationships.

You expect a woman you treat with enough love and respect to be same with the one you treated with disrespect and loathing.

Isn't that ment?

There is a correlation between the energy you put in relationships and the outcome, but it is a not so strong correlation.

There are men who love their wives dearly, respect them, but the wives never reciprocate because she's one of the bad Nigerian wives.
Infact, she can even stop loving her husband just because she saw a man with more money.

White women aren't like this. If they love you, they love you. I believe this is part of the point OP made.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by LINSAR: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Our fossils? 💀

If they really respected you, they'd give themselves to you at their prime, not when they're fossilised and crystallised with nothing to offer but powdered eggs.

In life, everybody gets in where they fit in. And 'fossils' were all you qualified for.

Fossils can give me papers, properties, and peace of mind. They can't cheat.
What can Nigerian women give?
This is why Nigerian women abroad are single to stupor.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2023
LINSAR:

Fossils can give me papers, properties, and peace of mind. They can't cheat.
What can Nigerian women give?
This is why Nigerian women abroad are single to stupor.

Peace of mind 🤣

Travel first.

Any fresh off the boat immigrant is usually single. Nigerian men and women. Don't you remember how your comrades were creating threads on how they become incels once they travelled?
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by blueAgent(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Maj196:
Lol, I know you secretly wish to date one though but bruh if you ain't got what it takes white girl doesn't give a shit about you. Cuz for starters they don't care about money or whatever. My looks alone gives me any kinda girl I want. White or black

Sighs...Rubbish.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by blueAgent(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2023
mapist:

Lots of whites have mad curves. Until you see for yourself, you ll never believe.

I have seen a lot.

Am not a learner.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by ThothHermes: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2023
bukatyne:

1. A dedicated partner or marriage is potato pothato cheesy It is the goal of having a person to yourself. By the way, their laws recognise cohabitation which is common law marriage. Like my people say, if a woman has a child for you, she is no longer a concubine aka she is a wife. A woman claims not to be married yet has kids for a man, stays with him & performs wifey duties. Biko, what is the difference between her and a wife apart from the legality? undecided
Dedicated partner? Really. How many Nigerian women will agree to be dedicated partners? Whatever that means. Will you agree to be a dedicated partner to a man indefinitely.

2. Someone who doesn’t rate something steers clear; you don't keep doing it. That is ment. A person who doesn't rate school doesn’t go for B.Sc, 3 M.Sc and 2 PhDs. You will think the person is crazy. A person who doesn't rate alcohol doesn’t drink it; a person who doesn't rate God doesn’t go from Church to Church. If these people claim not to rate these things and keep on doing them, you would think they have lost their marbles because they really have. Nigerian women fall the pecking order in this same society? No sir; they steer clear from the institution especially when they had bad first experiences.
Someone who rates something takes it seriously and tries to make it work. Not file for divorce at the first opportunity. Comparing PhDs to multiple marriages? You dey whine me If you get a second PhD, do you throw away the first or does you Bsc suddenly become useless? Na wa.

3 & 4. Going to Shiloh is a Nigerian/African way of showing desperation so naturally, the white woman would not do so because it is not her culture. It is the same way desperate Nigerian men flood villages every December for mail order brides or marry pictures; a desperate white man might not do that because it is not his culture. I told you what the desperate white do. Also add dating apps to the mix. You should study your beloved white women more if you do not know that there is a culture of rich daughters going to prestigious universities to snag husbands.
I'm not aware of this culture. I'm sure you're starting to make stuff up. Please if something is a culture, should it not be well known? Provide links talking about this "culture" if you can.

5. You guys are the ones whinning yourselves. Most of you don't even understand the basic culture of the whites. Their women are more inclined to housewifry because they believe to effectively run the home, a wife must stay at home while the husband works. You lots don't also know that your favourite Redpill and 'Men Going Their Own Way' movements are from white men tired of white women who they said are unmarriageable and now embrace marriage tourism.
This culture that only you know again grin
White women are more inclined to housewifery. Lol. Is that even a word?
In this day and age when you can be canceled for suggesting that women should be housewives? Na really wa.
A simple Google search defines MGTOW as a misogynistic, anti feminist, mostly online movement. Why are you using misogynists to make a case for marriage?
You guys should read up cheesy
You should take your own advice.

3 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by ThothHermes: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:
Lol you ain't got shit to say

And killing your mother for rituals and waiting for a destiny helper is monkey behavior 🤡🤡

Where are white men in that?

Maybe you can humble yourself and learn from them how to build a functioning society.
You need therapy

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2023
ThothHermes:
You need therapy

You need to build your society. The white man hasn't got 2 heads.

Lazy buggers

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Gerrard59(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2023
MadarasBlade:

And yet you're in Japan, why don't you come back and build Africa?

- I am not the one denigrating black or Nigerian women just because I travelled abroad.

- No be me create thread explaining the differences between Nigerian women and overseas women. You don see me put down Nigerian women in comparison to abroad women? Women all over the world are known to be hypergamous. In fact, abroad women are more hypergamous than Nigerian/African women. I was told of an Ivoerien who works for Panasonic who has been unable to save anything substantial because as he is dating a Japanese lady and about to marry her, as he has to provide the same standard of living she would expect from a Japanese man. If na Ivorien woman, you think say him for never save? Would the average Ivorien lady be demanding he spends yanfu-yanfu while being with him in Japan?

- Nigerian nay black men have failed their women. I am ready to die on that hill, any time, any day. https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women It is men who develop societies. Black men have been unable to develop their societies so that other men will desire black women. How come no one is rushing Laotian or Bolivian women? Why South Korean or British? Bolivian women no fine ni?

4 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by LINSAR: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Peace of mind 🤣

Travel first.

Any fresh off the boat immigrant is usually single. Nigerian men and women. Don't you remember how your comrades were creating threads on how they become incels once they travelled?

Bro I'm not your average Nigerian. Tell that to Nairalanders who have never owned an international passport before.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by rulin247: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2023
pocohantas:

White woman has a boyfriend and still wan knack Naija guy.

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija girl has a bf and wants to knack Naija guy.

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Dearest Naija women, this too shall pass.grin

We still prefer the white women cos the benefits of being with them surpass being with a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
rulin247:

We still prefer the white women cos the benefits of being with them surpass being with a Nigerian.
I swear,only the second passport is enough,even if divorce dey later.no biggie.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
LINSAR:

Bro I'm not your average Nigerian. Tell that to Nairalanders who have never owned an international passport before.

Ofcourse. You're also super rich, you have a big dick and you're also very tall 👍🏽

You can be anything online.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Gerrard59(m): 1:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Newusername:

I was waiting for your reply.

I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Mensorty(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
I don't think that there will be a lot of differencies!
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Eunoiaa(f): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Everytime Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that! If you don't like them, don't date them! Those of us who can manage their madness will date them like that.

Nice one. "Defending" Nigerian women by being misogynistic to women in general.

'Manage their madness'. Lmao.👍
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by BoldBrainz(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Nice one. "Defending" Nigerian women by being misogynistic to women in general.

'Manage their madness'. Lmao.👍

You have a very skewered understanding of the concept of "misogyny".

That was me being extremely sarcastic. And even if I wasn't, it is no secret that "every" Nigerian woman has a tinge of momentary madness at any given time..😊.

And to be honest, I can't date a woman who's docile to the point she cowers in my presence, even when I'm wrong. It is idiocy on the part of the woman. Irrespective of our gender advantages, we should be able to scold ourselves, especially in unions.

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by sweetman2022: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
pocohantas:

White woman has a boyfriend and still wan knack Naija guy.

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija girl has a bf and wants to knack Naija guy.

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pùssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pù**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Dearest Naija women, this too shall pass.grin
God save you say I no fall enter gutter..you are something else I swear. You just narrated everything about Nairaland clout chasers..lolz
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Eunoiaa(f): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:
You have a very skewered understanding of the concept of "misogyny".

K
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Hemeshemeheru(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Very true.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by gentlemate00: 4:37pm On Feb 25
I hardly read my reply here and that confirm my observation. Like i said given flowers to African lady is waste of space. By the way you could plant the flower and water it for 2 years its all about taken care of it. Never waste your time given African woman a flower. Cheers

1Sharon:

You're pained about what happened in 1998?? shocked

And I never knew flowers could last for
6 months??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.