Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women (38897 Views)

12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Busty White And Asian Women Of Instagram!!! (2021 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by achimendy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Persephone1:
You know the amusement with you lot quoting me to cry? The fact that y'all think I give a rat ass about your existence/opinions grin grin grin grin

Save your tears for one who finds you pleasing enough to feel slighted by your disapprovals . grin

It's very obvious you're one of those Nigerian women he's talking about.

Change your ways my dear.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Shattuck(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Na why I no dey answer them again.

If e sure them, they should use their faces for yahoo na.

Why are they using white men pictures?

Make white woman see oily face with receding hairline. She go block im papa join.

Yenyen
- How I made egusi soup for my white gf.
- My white gf tries Nigerian jollof.
- How my white gf poos.
- My gf's father washes his car with me.

Come Naija, tell same man to help you off gas for 1 second, e go say you wan EMASCULATE am. grin
damn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Shattuck(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Greenfaces:
The way you use to say things like knack, fck, pssy.... its somehow nao. Or what do you think? Me I just feel there are some cleaner terms for all these things...
You can say sleep with, or have canal knowledge, or private parts or pudenda...

As a woman you shouldn't just freely be saying toto, pssy, fck, knack. It's somehow abi? How do you see it?
she is telling a story, not her opinion on the issue and those words are not her words.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Fearlez: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

White woman has a boyfriend and still wan knack Naija guy.

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija girl has a bf and wants to knack Naija guy.

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pΓΉssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pΓΉ**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Dearest Naija women, this too shall pass.grin
Only you can paint this mirror-clear picture of Nairaland males because of your rich and exhaustive offline encounters with them.

I know you're stil nursing some hurts how all of those relationships turned south and you probably have a dozen different responses for topics like this anytime it hits front page.

But have you tried bathing in a drum full of disinfectant? A drum load of it will wash you clean of all bad experiences and encounters you have had with Nairaland males.

Your memory will be washed clean
Your heart blessed with forgetfulness
Even the tawtaw go realign back.

Every girl deserves to be free from the trauma of dating too many men.

And I chose you for this liberation per disinfectant grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
ahnie:
This thread GO LIT more than ESPN.

I m so here for the laugh's!

As in cheesy

The delulu and self-hatred is epic grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Maj196(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
blueAgent:

You be learner.

Am not sure you have travelled b4 or seen white women live.
You dey craze, I get white babe b4 and she flat me na fine boy no cap and mumu like you suppose know say no be all of them dey flat. Ewu
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
ThothHermes:
Sleep around if you wan sleep around. We know say na wetin you want be that. Nobody hold you.

But the problem is you want to sleep around and still get married someday. Those white women have no problem being without husbands forever, so you can't really blame them for their choices. Or have you seen any of them going to Shiloh to look for a husband?

You Nigerian woman looking for someone's son to tie down after sleeping with 27 men in the name of liberalness.
Just dey play.

White women have no issues without being with husbands?

That's why they marry 5 times in the name of love while a Nigerian woman would get widowed/divorced and lock up?

White women don't go to Shiloh because it is not their culture. It's like saying White men don't pay bride price. They instead go to finishing schools, femininity classes and top universities to snag husbands.

The delulu on this thread sha.

6 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
ednut1:
Many of those white women are promiscuous they can nack your friends and see nothing wrong there, they usually have mental health issues, they will divorce over flimsy issues. Just nack and go. Team 9ja babes

But the men here don't mind na.

That is part of the appeal: 'White women are "sexually liberated"'. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Fulgur: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Lol look at this mumu, Naija women also marry white men but we don't make noise about it, but naija men will be all over the place yapping spittle about glorifying being used for washing plates, washing pants, cooking and cleaning, Naija men are bottom feeders thats why you are proud that they did you a favour by marrying you, you black naija men are a curse to Africa and the whole world, they hate you that's why they kill you in South Africa, you are known all-over the world as drug pushers and fraudsters, your so called president is currently an embarrassment in the world right now, a known drug pusher, you all are a curse to curse itself.

Abi you think say they no dey divorce you slow brain COONS? The witch wey ruin Eboue of Arsenal sotey the nigga dey sleep for homeless shelters for London, no be white woman do am? So many countless videos of Nigerian men sleeping on the streets because they've been used and dumped by white women, you think it's a thing of pride? You all have nothing to offer them, you are just a sex slave that can be used and dumped anytime, they see you naija men as below par dregs that has to be tamed like slaves....nothing more.

And these terribly cursed male specie still dominate you and rule over you.

How irredeemably damned you are.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Greenfaces: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

See how your Inferiority complex is smelling everywhere, name one Nigerian man and white woman marriage that has lasted for 50 years let's see, yet we see Nigerian marriages lasting more than that everywhere in our society, but because you have to showcase how COONISH you Nigerian men are known for abroad, you had to bring down your women including your mother, or is she not a Nigerian woman? Is she also a curse to the society? What of your sisters, cousins, and every female in your family? You think Nigerian girls are like you below par men that prefer to be househusbands to white women, gleefully washing her pant and licking her feet simply because she has a pink skin, then when she's done with your sorry asΕ›, she kicks you out to the streets and look for the next black Hot fool to take your place, you think we would tolerate such nonsense? No wonder black men are seen as bottom feeders, you people have no self worth whatsoever, you can't even produce anything or make your continent a little bit better or like theirs, because you have nothing upstairs except women, women and more women, very disgusting lots.
hope his mom is white oooooo..... if not this one na mumu raised to power 100
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by bukatyne(f): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
LINSAR:

The emboldened says a lot.
Try white women and see if you won't come and erase your post.

Let me touch on the cooking and cleaning aspect.
If you and a white woman are doing 50/50 finances, it translates to all other aspects of the marriage i.e babysitting, cooking etc.
But if you are doing 100/0 finances like a traditional naija marriage, she'll handle the chores 100% while you'll handle the the finances 100%.

Tip:
Get you a white woman that loves you more than you love her. Let her be the one to pester you about marriage.
She'll show you love to the moon and back.

@bold:

Is that so? But if a Nigerian woman suggests same, it becomes a sacrilege cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by blueAgent(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Maj196:
You dey craze, I get white babe b4 and she flat me na fine boy no cap and mumu like you suppose know say no be all of them dey flat. Ewu
For your dream.
Joker shocked

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by gentlemate00: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
In 1998 i bought a flowers for my girlfriend before i left the her house the flower was dumped in trash bin fast forward in 2011 i bought a flower for my girlfriend( Singaporean) well after 6 month the flowers still in the same place she kept it and nurture it. Been outside the country for 14 years never date Nigerian women i don't have anything again them to be sincere its just i don't have stamina for wahala. Cheers

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kingcalls:

U women brought it upon urselves .... Nigerian women will knack anything for food
Really? Didnt know that was how you were conceived.

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by 2mch(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is the most stupid and daft post I have ever read! I cannot believe Nairaland actually moved this madness to front page. This lunatic that wrote this who worships white people has succeeded in releasing his lunacy to the world as some sort of intelligence and Nairaland helped him perpetuate it. This is completely mad! Keep your dating preferences to yourself. If it was true you will not need to write these stories to convince us. We will see it ourselves. Your argument therefore is very skeptical.

Please beware of dating White women. A lot are out to exploit and ruin the lives of black men but the ones who have been destroyed and damaged will never tell you this. There is a reason their men are the least married and committed of any race. You have access to dating them because their men are not interested at all. For good reason! Otherwise they feel black men are beneath them and inferior. And most black men in such relationship and marriage de chop shit they are ashamed to say outside.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Maj196(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
blueAgent:

For your dream.
Joker shocked
I'm no pu**y ass ni**a like you that worship white women. I fxking love my endowed african women with some flesh not some skinny ass boring white women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Karleb(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Bros, if you feel Nigerian women are too "useless" for you to be in a union with, it remains your valid personal opinion and it is respected.

There are Nigerian men like me who value Nigerian girls because I have met a lot of reasonable and decent ones. I have met purpose driven Nigerian girls with intelligence and the drive to be ambitious. I have met respectful and responsible ones. I have them as friends and business associates. A Nigerian girl helped me get my first remote writing job when we co-wrote a literature piece for one of her work clients in Houston. Ngozi Okonjo Iwela is a Nigerian woman we're all proud of. The list is endless.

Go and date foreign women who'll hang on top of ceiling fans so you can be sliding your penis into her like a shaolin tournament, simply because you're looking for adventurous and open-minded.

Let the Nigerian girl breathe!

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by mapist(m): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
uche87:

Written by Osahon George Osayimwen

VERY VERY ACCURATE.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by mapist(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Skyview01:
I can't marry a white no matter the qualities above. Most of our Nigerian men are like slaves to these white women.

The men wash the plate, cook the food and clean the house and can easily get divorced if they stop doing any of the above.

No good food at home to eat except you prepare it yourself.
Sex.
The Nigerian lady is not adventurous and want the guy to do everything. The white lady will take over during sex and are more open, expeessive and communicative during sex.

That is all they have to offer mostly but, the white skin is so light that you practically feel nothing on your d*ck during sex compared with our black women with thick and luscious kini that is capable of better grips.

The sex is overrated with the whites and the love is always conditional.
The white lady sex is overrated and you will get tired eventually.
I will take the black lady seven days a week and twice on Sunday.

Do not quote me to ask details as I do not have real life experiences, I only have my vivid imaginations.

They will also block your family members from visiting or having access to you.

Reason the whites have a high divorce rate.

Your points are factual even if they are not from pragmatic experiences.
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by mapist(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Boondocxs:
Carry your preferences and go
Leave us Nigerian women alone
Nobody forced you to date Nigeria women
Only Nigeria men hate on they own women
Foolish men
Carry your nonsense insecurities and go

🀣🀣🀣. Na wa!
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by mapist(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I pity who carry Naija woman for head.i really pity the person.i have numerous experience, as in.Na wrong move

VERY WRONG move but them better pass whites o or Western women.

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
mapist:

Your points are factual even if they are not from pragmatic experiences.

I can assure you it was not from a pragmatic experience. A complete figment of my lucid imaginations!
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by prophetfire: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
pocohantas:

White woman has a boyfriend and still wan knack Naija guy.

Naija guy: White women are straight forward. They are open with their sexual expectations. They can just knack you and go. No fake love. #TeamForeignGirls

Naija girl has a bf and wants to knack Naija guy.

Nairaland guy: Nigerian women are oloshos. Borehole pΓΉssy. I pity who marries these ones. They can fck for indomie and egg.

Another Nairaland guy: Which indomie? Useless girls with itchy pΓΉ**y. They must want to knack.

Another Nairaland guy: Then when they are evenings newspapers they will go to Shiloh. Naso one wan trap me enter marriage. I just dey fu** am. Mumu dey wait for ring.

Yet another Nairaland guy: Once I leave Nigeria, nothing fit make me date Naija girl again. Useless entitled oloshos.

Dearest Naija women, this too shall pass.grin
Wetin una do nairaland guys na? Una don show dem shege banza grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by mapist(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Skyview01:

I can assure you it was not from a pragmatic experience. A complete figment of my lucid imaginations!

Yea, obviously. White women look simple but could be complicated in a matter of seconds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by kkins25(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]Sharia don't allow them to mingle,so quench the fantasy,they wish to date outsider but for the fear of being ostracized,they dare not[color=#770077]

Omo, fulani people are a very large group oh.. they stretch all d way from Serria leone to sudan...I found out via TikTok, dat Fulani folks in Serria leone are called Mende... Dey go by different names in different countries, in Ghana, we call dem Fula..
Saw some babe on Tiktok, and she cute as helll.. witty, fair skin, and jovial...
I must confess, I'm in some body's DM simping Unapologetically... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚..

d down side is, she seems to be religious... I'm starting to wonder.. who Atheism help πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by kkins25(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
ednut1:
Many of those white women are promiscuous they can nack your friends and see nothing wrong there, they usually have mental health issues, they will divorce over flimsy issues. Just nack and go. Team 9ja babes

Facts!!!
And still take all d kids and house... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Team Naija.. Team Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🀣

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by kkins25(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
prophetfire:
Wetin una do nairaland guys na? Una don show dem shege banza grin grin grin

Poco is talking about Men from south... We crooners of the North know the worth of our women.. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
ednut1:
Many of those white women are promiscuous β–  they can nack your friends and see nothing wrong there,
β–  they usually have mental health issues, β–  they will divorce over flimsy issues. Just nack and go. Team 9ja babes
There is no truth to any of what you claim there. undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by prophetfire: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
kkins25:

Poco is talking about Men from south... We ceoonees of rhe North know the woeth of our women.. πŸ˜‚
una women get woeth? shocked shocked shocked. Okay you mean their kini is always very wet? tongue tongue
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by kkins25(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
prophetfire:
una women get woeth? shocked shocked shocked. Okay you mean their kini is always very wet? tongue tongue
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
na worth i want write oh... me nd phone keyboard no be friends...
Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
mapist:

Yea, obviously. White women look simple but could be complicated in a matter of seconds.

They are very complicated. They can show lots of affections this minute and be divorcing your ass and taking all your properties the next minute.

You have to practically worship them every single day. Except from the overrated sex, they have nothing to over and I will never marry them.

Nigeria ladies are the BEST!

2 Likes

Re: UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women by Newusername(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

They are shameless men. Their mates in Japan and China built their countries such that these Asian men are not fazed by White women. Japanese and Chinese men are not interested in whether White women like them or not. Rather, it is White women who wish these Asian men show them love.

I was waiting for your reply. Good day boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.