Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It (2803 Views)

How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life / Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures) / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Sirchiboy: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please I need input
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by DeeBaDan: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Na piss you face now. You no find money again undecided

5 Likes

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Coleman7(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Sprinkle your early morning urine on top of your breakfast and thank me later. Do it three times in a week.

4 Likes

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by ConfidentialDoc: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2023
Tastes like apple juice.... tongue
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Akinksquare: 3:29am On Oct 02, 2023
It makes you weak. It will look as if you just finished craving with ur wife. Simple
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Smartjeezy01(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Early morning urine is spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by TimmyPraise1: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2023
Good for pregnancy test πŸ‘

3 Likes

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Elliotwaveforec: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Spell neutraliser!

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Kevineleven(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Use it to wash your face to see what the day have in stock for you.
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by seetomorrow: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
Smartjeezy01:
Early morning urine is spiritual.

Please shade some light on it, I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by seetomorrow: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2023
Kevineleven:
Use it to wash your face to see what the day have in stock for you.

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Yhemzie(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Early morning urine is a great indicator of our well being and it's important to always take note of its colour, odour and the likes. It says a lot about our health condition.

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Dzzzz: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Please I need input
..You fit use am drink garri.You can add floating berries if you want..
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Gee64: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Very nourishing particularly when mixed with milk and sugar! grin
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Kevineleven(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
seetomorrow:

There is no light to shade, just urinate inside a cup, 12 midnight or 3.am in the morning, use it and wash your face seven times, the smell alone will hypnotize you into a trance and e go carry you go where you no know, na there you to see different things including your forefathers and shege banza😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by SageWithSarcasm(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dzzzz:
..You fit use am drink garri.You can add floating berries if you want..

Please GROUNDNUT is a word na.
Floating BERRIES is just weird
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Dzzzz: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
SageWithSarcasm:

Please GROUNDNUT is a word na.
Floating BERRIES is just weird
..Floating berries AkA Groundnut πŸ˜‚
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by seetomorrow: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kevineleven:

There is no light to shade, just urinate inside a cup, 12 midnight or 3.am in the morning, use it and wash your face seven times, the smell alone will hypnotize you into a trance and e go carry you go where you no know, na there you to see different things including your forefathers and shege banza😁

grin grin thunder fire you ...

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Badmashii(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
seetomorrow:

See, anybody wey fit swear sey him go login for nairaland for a whole a day and nothing make am laff out loud I go credit am 10k.

Guys and babes on this forum una too much abeg.

See as laff wan kill me for here. tongue
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Kevineleven(m): 4:04am On Oct 04, 2023
seetomorrow:

Lol
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by UptownVibes(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2023
seetomorrow:

grin
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by creativehubb: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kevineleven:

grin
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Godsgift7837: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Badmashii:

See, anybody wey fit swear sey him go login for nairaland for a whole a day and nothing make am laff out loud I go credit am 10k.

Guys and babes on this forum una too much abeg.

See as laff wan kill me for here. tongue
omo that shege Banza off me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Godsongang: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
When you drink a little in the morning, it helps to cure bloating.
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Obainoman6: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Coleman7:
Sprinkle your early morning urine on top of your breakfast and thank me later. Do it three times in a week.

Bros no kee me abeg
Re: Early Morning Urine, What Do You Know About It by Coleman7(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Obainoman6:

Bros no kee me abeg

πŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

Are african men Romantic or Just "Unaffectionate" / Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It / Romantic Things One Could Get For Your Lovely Wife To Be on Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.