Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye (50582 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On Oct 03, 2023
IbeOkehie:
β–  You forgot ignorance. As in Religion in Nigeria thrives on poverty AND ignorance

Have a good night.
See, back in the 80s when most of this was all starting, many of the people were far better than this ---- not as ignorance and not as consumed by poverty --- people were more open minded than they are now. What you see today --- the level of ignorance and poverty --- the extreme close-mindedness are some of the result of religious indoctrination. undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:58am On Oct 03, 2023
See the kind of disrespect Peter obi has taken to the church of God. It's a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by PeculiarPrince: 4:01am On Oct 03, 2023
kettykin:

Adeboye's time has come and gone , let him retire in peace . We should hold the present generation of men of God accountable.

During their prime when Arch Bishop Idahosa was still around , the rubbish Muslim Muslim ticket would never have happened. Oyedepo is still in his prime and he vehemently opposed it.

I suggest the man is left to quietly leave the scene , he has tried , he is not perfect.

When I notice that the wife of a Muslim was made a pastor in RCCG I knew he was supposed to have passed the baton and retired quietly, I repeat,he has done his bit.

I perceive you have a weakness, a major one for that matter - always talking because others are talking. That is not wisdom. Watch & Pray to overcome this before it destroys you.
James 1:26.

You don't have to talk in every issue. It is a sign of spiritual immaturity.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Uchek(m): 4:04am On Oct 03, 2023
What is the business of IPOB in this matter?
Raskimonojendor:
Like Obiamuju Udeh (real name: DJ switch) like Chinedu Gbarebo. Both are Igbos social media wing chapter members that love to insult people as old as their grandpas.

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by kingthreat(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am proudly unemployed, but I am definitely not the troll here since that would be you, the self-installed monitoring spirit over my person. undecided
Oh she replied me today. I am not trolling. Just disgusted by foolish comments from people who has a high opinion of herself like her opinions determine the course of the world.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Menclothing: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2023
This one is totally mad choosen pastor was praying for Nigeria all through Sunday

Was your obsession with pastor Adeboye we have thousands of pastors in Nigeria
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by WhisperedNoise: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2023
StPete:

Tell that to all the adults in your family stupid boy. Find something positive to do with your time before you end up being a nuisance defending those who have made you and your family riff raffs and poverty stricken
Cry me a river, oponu. Alawada. Eranko jati jati.

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Basic123: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Again you don't have sense. This your comment has no bearing on what I said. Just have shame and shut up.
Really?
Your dull brain couldn't connect the dots πŸ˜†

Sorry.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Basic123: 6:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are a serious clown. Nothing tangible whatsoever from you.

Really?
Your dull brain couldn't process the message πŸ˜†

Sorry.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by gannod(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2023
One funny thing about this thing is, with all the insults on Yoruba political leaders, Yoruba religious leaders, Yoruba traditional institutions and Yoruba culture by most of these igbo youths, I hope your politicians will not come to the southwest to canvass for votes in the future. These guys have succeeded in ruinning any future sympathy from the southwest.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Exceed15: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2023
LegendHero:
This refugee transgender again.

She is mentally deranged and look like a yabaleft escapee. No one should take her serious.

Flat bottom witch. We no know if na man or woman.

I understand ur hatred though. This pics is actually fine . She's not bad. Her bottom is cute. No make up , nice height n gallant.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by StPete: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

I will cry a river, my family and I are oponu. Alawada. Eranko jati jati.

We are cursed and will remain cursed

Fixed!!
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Exceed15: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

By speaking the truth?

can Adeboye call out any politician?..

even when a pastor of the church was massacred under Buhari

did Adeboye utter a word? about insecurity in the land?..

He's always good in frolicking with politicians ..

shame to all shameless sheeples

I m a Christian too. Even the berean church, the bible record that after these people finished hearing great Apostle preach, they go back home and searched the scripture if those things spoken by Paul are true or not. Today christian only run with what they hear from pulpit . Emotions, sentiment have set in. Only very few pastors challenges the govt without fear.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Papayaayasager(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2023
I want to marry this girl who has her contact?
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by caye(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2023
killsmith:
The politicians and pastors work together. The politicians loot the treasury and keep the poor, and the pastors sell false hope to the people to ease their suffering. This false hope keep the people from killing the politicians

Gbam!

Because when you see that there is no hope, the poor turns into savage wild beasts, which can devour the whole country.

Ever wondered why France doesn't have a ceremonial royal family again, like Russia?
They were all murdered by the poor during revolutions. They were beheaded, stabbed and shot to death en massse.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Gordson: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2023
I no rate any man of God again in Nigeria

I am my own man of God. If it was because you could pray 100 days non stop that made you call yourself a God man, I'll do 200 days. If you claim God appeared to you because you fasted 100days non stop, I'll do my fasting 200days to see the same God in 3d

I refuse to be a sheeple grin
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by spiralwedge(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Shes stvpid. No caps
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by phemmyfour: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
How exactly is this an attack?
She simply spoke her mind and she spoke facts! Adeboye and his fellow gods of men will never speak of the ills in this country because it is those ills that guarantee bumper church membership and massive "seed" sowing for them. If the country was in good shape, the demand for miracle money will drastically drop and they know this!
The church will be empty, prayer points will reduce drastically if the ills of the Country are addressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by wowcatty: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Why won't every fleas dog call pastor Adeboye out when he stands for nothing? If during the elections he had come out to support candidate Tinubu as the best man among the three and give reasons, this irepe aso excuse of a trash won't be thinking of opening her kuru mouth to address a man his lineage will never produce in 15 lifetimes. There are religious leaders in the north who dey never born her father well to talk to them? Yoruba need to stop counting these people as persons jo. Just see them as half of a person or goat or snake that they are and Yoruba will have peace. In his church now if he wants to give 15 people a title, he will want to add igbos to them, this is where we get it wrong and why igbos will never respect Yoruba. Make the whole 15 titles Yoruba and let them walk out of the church. When you give ingrates what they expect, they don't appreciate it and take it for granted.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Lanre1st(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Many Nigerians Christians (obsessed with following their pastors) will die fool.

It's becoming glaring that pastoral is act of gathering suffering people, giving them faint hope in divine miracles, to shift their attention from demanding justice and accountability from their leaders. Disappointedly, these so called pastors will still tell their sheep(foollowers) to vote and support a particular candidate in order to gain political wealth, business rights, flying ✈ jet up and down
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kaybaba5(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2023
talented321:
They praise and tell their members to pray for the nation, when deep down they know nothing is going to change and instead of telling the politicians the plain truth rather they always want favor from them.. The girl is right...

Deep down i want to touch an electric fence to know whether it's working.. But

You are wrong my brother
I have seen and watched on channels during independence Thanksgiving at one church in Abuja attended by the wife of the president
The preacher categorically said his mind that we are tired of promises we need actions, he also said Nigerians are suffering...
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Calitoscassius(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2023
Crooked pastor.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Calitoscassius(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2023
Adeboye that could not raise Mo bad from the dead, yet he claim to perfom miracles. grin grin the man is a scammer.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Believeintruth: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2023
Basic123:

Really?
Your dull brain couldn't process the message πŸ˜†

Sorry.

You don't have sense.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by bayplus: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

These Yoruba pastors, just like the criminal they selected to rule Nigeria, are all Hushpuppis and unrepentant scammers.

Only misguided nitwits listen to them.

So the Igbo Pastors are any better? Why single out yoruba pastors? The same way you all display your hatred and ignorance to tag some yorubas as "Yoruba Muslims ",

You will all continue to chase the shadows till Jesus come.

DJ Witch is one of those who used EndSars to Japa, claiming political victimization.

How do you people know Pastor Adeboye is not admonishing these politicians? You want him to carry camera and journals when he speaks with them?

Do these low-life people know that the best discussion to change someone for the better is those done privately and if the people concerned did not listen, Cursing your leader is the character of fools because a caused l
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Free2Fly: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2023
bayplus:

So the Igbo Pastors are any better? Why single out yoruba pastors? The same way you all display your hatred and ignorance to tag some yorubas as "Yoruba Muslims ",

DJ Witch is one of those who used EndSars to Japa, claiming political victimization.

How do you people know Pastor Adeboye is not admonishing these politicians? You want him to carry camera and journals when he speaks with them?

Do these low-life people know that the best discussion to change someone for the better is those done privately and if the people concerned did not listen, Cursing your leader is the character of fools because a caused l

Your yoruba pastors are all tribalists(no matter how hard they struggle to hide it) and scammers(because there's no God), and i don't give a damn about them.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by bayplus: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

These Yoruba pastors, just like the criminal they selected to rule Nigeria, are all Hushpuppis and unrepentant scammers.

Only misguided nitwits listen to them.

Do these low-life people know that the best discussion to change someone for the better is those done privately and if the people concerned did not listen, Cursing your leader is the character of fools because a nation under a cursed leader is a cursed nation including the citizens.

In human history, Criticizing a public office holder in public is playing to the gallery. It rarely achieve better results.

Even as a child, most will prefer to be beaten with cane privately than to be disgraced in public.

We have pastors from all tribes. And none has criticize public office holders in their states and regions because it is not a wise thing to do.

Where are the governors in other regions, where are the pastors in those regions?

Apparently, Proper Reasoning is a challenge to some people
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by killsmith(f): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chetas81:
THIS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO BRING MORE NIGERIAN CITIZEN INTO THE POVERTY, THEY ALWAYS PREACH M-M , MAGIC AND MIRACLE,THEN THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN WENT BACK TO SLEEP, WAITING FOR MIRACLE TILL TODAY,I received is their song
They induce foolishness into the mind of Nigerians to endure hardship.

They use the suffering of Job, Abraham, and others, to fool nigerians into waiting for God's time while sowing tithes to bribe God to deliver his blessings faster.

Nigerian pastors are full time conmen.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by LegendHero(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Exceed15:

I understand ur hatred though. This pics is actually fine . She's not bad. Her bottom is cute. No make up , nice height n gallant.

Talk true, are you gaybriel?

You fit carry that man go meet your family say you wan marry am?
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
The church will be empty, prayer points will reduce drastically if the ills of the Country are addressed.
Right now it cannot be addressed because your gods of men are the ones busy filling the heads of the people with lies to pacify them. Imagine your pastors telling you to pray for Nigeria when men ought to be ought there fighting for the Nigeria they want. These men are enemies of progress. Look at how not to long ago, Americans, incensed by the death of one man, took to the streets declaring enough is enough. How many Nigerians skipped church to join in the protest and demand change in the Nigerian police at the same time and for how long? undecided

No, every day people fill churches and mosques praying to the delusions of their gods of men but they rarely take to the streets to demand the changes that matter why because most are no longer in touch with reality no thanks to your gods of men. undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kaybaba5:
β–  You are wrong my brother
I have seen and watched on channels during independence Thanksgiving at one church in Abuja attended by the wife of the president
The preacher categorically said his mind that we are tired of promises we need actions, he also said Nigerians are suffering...
Are you this gullible? Even your politicians say exactly the same things didn't didn't many broadcasts and many even go as far as to fight themselves in front of the camera right before they then retire together to enjoy fancy meals and yacht rides together. That you are still deceived by the nonsense talks leaves me wondering if you are not already hooked gullible but pretending. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : β€œConvert To Christianity Or Die Poor,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.