Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye (50583 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Ashirioluwa: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
I am really happy for this young lady now that she has found a new career to replace her dead music career.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Very true. But you Obidunce Marxists hate Christianity with a passion
And as expected, you think by throwing false accusations at my person, you can sound sane? Look....Jesus Christ Himself is the one who warned His followers to steer clear of all of their pastors and mogs since He described them as nothing but men who come to steal from His Sheep, to Kill the fat of His Sheep, and to destroy God's flock — Ezekiel 34 & John 10 vs 1 - 16. But I see that God is nothing to you since your gods of men reign fully over your being. undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Alliswell248: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Morality and respect for elders have gone to the wind.....
Every nonentity now want to trend using the social media.....

A lot of parents have failed in their duties....hence the prevalence of immorality in our society.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
If you know what thatan has benefited from politicians you will keep shut.

He can never curse them.

Redeem keep buying properties, while members are in poverty.

There is no account the church doesn't have for offerings.

Anyways nigeria is a religious country, pastorhood is now the new oil money.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
■ You really need your head to be checked.
Says the one who worships mere men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Angelfrost(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dj Switch never still off??!... Abeg, off light go sleep.

Leave Baba Adeboye's name out of your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Chetas81(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Same Adeboye's RCCG that created Directorate of Politics & Governance prior to the 2023 general election. These guys don't care about the masses.

Since 1986, Pastor Kumuyi has been telling Nigerians to pray for the president/head of state cox they are destined & ordained from heaven to take us to the promise land.

I pity people wey dey take dis pastorpreneurs serious while dey tour d world with private jet thanks 2 d tithes, offerings, first fruits, harvest, bazaar from poor church members.

Since wey Lai Mohammed cast Mbaka, baba don go flight mode.

those pastor's lead the foooooolish citizen with promise of miracle and magic
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by MatrixCircle: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
W F Kumuyi said Tinubu is the will of God for Nigeria just because na his tribal man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If na this kind will God has for Nigeria...then Boko haram's Shekau , Oyenusi , Anini the law , poverty capital of the world, £1= N1250 , hunger all are the will of God for Nigeria.

Daddy David Oyedepo is the only true G.O that calls a spade a spade without tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Raskimonojendor: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:
This refugee transgender again.

She is mentally deranged and look like a yabaleft escapee. No one should take her serious.

Flat bottom witch. We no know if na man or woman.
She dey buy Heineken beer. Good use of Obidients donations grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by ChristianMuslim: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
DJ Switch or what do you call yourself.. you are on your own.. when thunder strike,na only u o.. I no dey pass my boundary.. But awon omo ibo emi won oni bale ni Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
MatrixCircle:
■ W F Kumuyi said Tinubu is the will of God for Nigeria just because na his tribal man. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If na this kind will God has for Nigeria...then Boko haram's Shekau , Oyenusi , Anini the law , poverty capital of the world, £1= N1250 , hunger all are the will of God for Nigeria.
Daddy David Oyedepo is the only true G.O that calls a spade a spade without tribal sentiments.
Stop lying! They are all the same conmen whose sole purpose is to amass as much wealth and power for themselves here on earth all while using the many mentions of the Name of God. undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Raskimonojendor: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Roger3D:
Of course most Nigerian preachers are natural crooks. I don't need a Canadian DJ to tell me that
She is not Canadian abeg. She is a refugee in Canada.
You won't call David Hyundai Ghanian would you?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by AllenSpencer: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
What do you expect from a statesman like Adeboye?

Do you expect him to be publicly attacking the government? Have you seen statemen like GEJ, Abdul Salami, Late TB Joshua or IBB criticize any government? They make big moves without you knowing.

Some people are still pained and will never move-on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Bulletproofgt: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
She is Saying The Truth.Most Yoruba Pastors are the most Nepotistic people I have met. You see Bakare, Adeboye, Poju Oyemade make me ashamed of the gospel at times. I am Happy Patrick Lumuba today at Platform spoke about how religious leaders also cause backwardness in Africa. Many pastors are after tithes and Offerings and seeds. Nonsense
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
DJ Switch or what do you call yourself.. you are on your own.. when thunder strike,na only u o.. I no dey pass my boundary.. But awon omo ibo emi won oni bale ni Nigeria
You racist eejits are despicable! undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by MrDoGood(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
If it's against you, it's corruption. If it favours you, it's connection.

Most so called men of God are after their pocket
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by LegendHero(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

She dey buy Heineken beer. Good use of Obidients donations grin

She be weray .

After drinking beer to stupor, she come online to type more jargons and corrupt headless mob unproductive brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bulletproofgt:
She is Saying The Truth.Most Yoruba Pastors are the most Nepotistic people I have met. You see Bakare, Adeboye, Poju Oyemade make me ashamed of the gospel at times. I am Happy Patrick Lumuba today at Platform spoke about how religious leaders also cause backwardness in Africa. Many pastors are after tithes and Offerings and seeds. Nonsense
Na termites full una racist heads or what? You think the gods of men who are from your tribe are any better? No wonder Nigeria is a nation of fools that it is today. undecided

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by LegendHero(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

She is not Canadian abeg. She is a refugee in Canada.
You won't call David Hyundai Ghanian would you?

Which Canada 😂.

She don carry all of una handicap. That he-babe no dey any Canada.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Raskimonojendor: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Which Canada 😂.

She don carry all of una handicap. That he-babe no dey any Canada.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Achor1111(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Corrinthians:

@dj_switchaholic
Truth is bitter
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobicove(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Sometimes you don't have to attack everyone that's visible to you to maximize enmty for yourself. I mean if you are a successful brand called dj switch, would you have continually turned against everyone on sight?

You started out as a business till endears, you don't have a record of being an advocate of human rights until endsars. These men on the other hand have a career spanning decades and to you, they have to face the government.

Well you have right to choose your course in life, to fight for what you believe to be inalienable truth, but you can't impose your belief system on others who choose to fight the same course their own way as their faith permit them.

Trying to get people to do what you want and attacking them for not doing what you want is the other end of the spectrum of social bullying. Carry your cross or just don't go for the cross if you will not be able to carry it.

There's no elephant that finds its own trunk too heavy to carry.

The girl is an idiot who is just looking for cheap publicity undecided

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Raskimonojendor: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

She be weray .

After drinking beer to stupor, she come online to type more jargons and corrupt headless mob unproductive brain.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Basicend: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
They hate Christianity because they are anti Christ .

They hate the culture and traditions of others because it stands in the way of their Tower of Babel project aka one united soulless atheistic Brazilesque cultuterless society.

Google : Bioleninism and see why communism and Marxism alike appeals to society's dredges.

She is a very stupid girl. .

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by absoluteSuccess: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Says the one who worships mere men. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Give me the personal name of God that you heard his Mom called him.

He who is faithful in the least is faithful also in much.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Xox1945(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Zombies will not understand saying the truth is a sin DJ switch you are honest and sincere to your conscience.
That same pastor who protest against Goodluck Jonathan in 2012 today that same Pastor can not say anything about the about leadership he brought to power in 2015.
He is eating fat while asking Nigerians to pray for what he brought to us in 2015.
Religion is a scan
Baba Adeboye fall my hand honestly
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
■ Give me the personal name of God that you heard his Mom called him.
What the heck is this one rambling about now? Abeg get away! undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Aja to ba ma Sonu, ko ni gbo fere Olode.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Lumarstone: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
She made a point here, pastors are nomore truthful again. Very unfortunate
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Obakoolex(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

By speaking the truth?

can Adeboye call out any politician?..

even when a pastor of the church was massacred under Buhari

did Adeboye utter a word? about insecurity in the land?..

He's always good in frolicking with politicians ..

shame to all shameless sheeples
Did your father uttered a word or anyone from your family?
Is it a must for adeboye to utter a word lambasting the government?
Is he the only pastor we have in Nigeria?
What about pastors from your region or don't you have any religious leader? What have they said??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men / Bishop Oyedepo To Muslim Sister : “Convert To Christianity Or Die Poor,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.