Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye (50575 Views)

"Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Free2Fly:
■ Your yoruba pastors are all tribalists(no matter how hard they struggle to hide it) and scammers(because there's no God), and i don't give a damn about them.
Get away you Racist Bigot! All of you are the same....trained racist sheep who tear at each other instead of at the men strangling your very destinies. Na una upbringing I blame because it seems raising children the Nigerian way is a quick way to raise gullible eejits who sit back doing nothing to stand against the true enemy at the door. undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Free2Fly: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Get away you Racist Bigot! All of you are the same....trained racist sheep who tear at each other instead of at the men strangling your very destinies. Na una upbringing I blame because it seems raising children the Nigerian way is a quick way to raise gullible eejits who sit back doing nothing to stand against the true enemy at the door. undecided

Who's this buzzing fly
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Free2Fly:
Who's this buzzing fly
*** yawn***
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
killsmith:

They induce foolishness into the mind of Nigerians to endure hardship.

They use the suffering of Job, Abraham, and others, to fool nigerians into waiting for God's time while sowing tithes to bribe God to deliver his blessings faster.

Nigerian pastors are full time conmen.
their follower's keep on attacking us my saying the simple truth

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by killsmith(f): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chetas81:
their follower's keep on attacking us my saying the simple truth
That is why fools are useful. The slavemasters only have to enjoy themselves while their fools defend them for free.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Chetas81(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
killsmith:

That is why fools are useful. The slavemasters only have to enjoy themselves while their fools defend them for free.
hhhhmmm indeed, but who can help us naw
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by kannymoore(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The sad thing about Christianity is that it breeds ignorance of a kind that cannot be faked! undecided

The Pharisees and Sadducees were both religious and political leaders of the time that Jesus Christ lived. They were not appointed by God but appointed themselves "spiritual leaders" over the people and also served as political leaders in the land. You would know this from the fact that not only was Jesus Christ condemned to die by the Pharisees but He was tried and crucified by them in allegiance with the High Priests. Herod was just a puppet king in the land. The Pharisees and Sadduccess can be likened to your religious leaders of today who sit as "spiritual leaders" over their gullible followers yet have and express political influence whenever it suits them. undecided

So, in your attempt to fashion an excuse for your Adeboye by using the person of Jesus Christ, all you have just done is expose your ignorance and nothing more. undecided

Well . Since youre the-know-all and I'm ignorant..

You still nefa answer...

Why didn't Jesus criticise/curse Herod or Pontius Pilate or Caesar?

Why didn't Jesus criticise Herod for killing John the Baptist even when he was well within his rights to do so?

Herod killed his brother and married his brother's wife..something that is well knows to be a sin against the laws of Moses and against God yet Jesus was mum against criticizing him.

The only thing you've agreed with me here is that the Pharisees had a strong influence over the spiritual lives of the Jews hence they were targeted by Jesus for criticism.
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by JetApartment: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Another ĮPOB heretic.
She's not called Dj. Witch for nothing.
Light and darkness don't relate.

Have you ever heard Adeboye your god complain about the hardship Nigerians are passing through, Apparently, he doesn't give a fvck as long as you and his brainwashed members continue paying tithe and offering so as to maintain his fleek of private jets while you dumbos continue to wallow in continued poverty...muguns grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by phemmyfour: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Right now it cannot be addressed because your gods of men are the ones busy filling the heads of the people with lies to pacify them. Imagine your pastors telling you to pray for Nigeria when men ought to be ought there fighting for the Nigeria they want. These men are enemies of progress. Look at how not to long ago, Americans, incensed by the death of one man, took to the streets declaring enough is enough. How many Nigerians skipped church to join in the protest and demand change in the Nigerian police at the same time and for how long? undecided

No, every day people fill churches and mosques praying to the delusions of their gods of men but they rarely take to the streets to demand the changes that matter why because most are no longer in touch with reality no thanks to your gods of men. undecided
Protest doesn't work in this part of the World. They will politicise and hijack the protest .

2012 protest was acclaimed to be against Jonathan.

Endsars protest was hijacked by hoodlums, people lost valuables and love ones
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
■ Protest doesn't work in this part of the World. They will politicise and hijack the protest .
■ 2012 protest was acclaimed to be against Jonathan. Endsars protest was hijacked by hoodlums, people lost valuables and love ones
Stop lying! Nigerians have never once protested enmasse to save their own lives yet they all seem to have it that protests don't work. Isn't that what amounts to the greatest of brain damages? undecided

2012 protest that latest how long and ended how? Are you kidding me? Una go just dey shoot mouth like say by doing so you can rewrite history itself. The whole world watched and signed in disappointment when they realized Nigerians were yet against not serious about pushing until they end for change yet you want to wave that around as a successful attempt at protesting? Una no dey shame? undecided

Hoodlums wey hijack Endsars no be Nigerians dem be? undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by WhisperedNoise: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
StPete:

Fixed!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
kannymoore:
Well . Since youre the-know-all and I'm ignorant.. You still nefa answer... Why didn't Jesus criticise/curse Herod or Pontius Pilate or Caesar? Why didn't Jesus criticise Herod for killing John the Baptist even when he was well within his rights to do so? Herod killed his brother and married his brother's wife..something that is well knows to be a sin against the laws of Moses and against God yet Jesus was mum against criticizing him. The only thing you've agreed with me here is that the Pharisees had a strong influence over the spiritual lives of the Jews hence they were targeted by Jesus for criticism.
Your ignorance is to blame for you thinking that you can compare your Adeboye to the person of Jesus Christ in walks and ways when Adeboye fails in the most major of issues to come close to the standard that is God's. Better yet, read this
7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9 For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. - Deuteronomy 32 vs 7 - 9
Wetin concern the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — the God of Israel — whose only inheritance in the Land of men is the People of Israel, with the Nation called Nigeria? undecided

If his call for prayers for Nigeria to a God that does not have any dealings with Nigeria is not politically motivated, what is it? undecided
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Excallibur(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
How exactly is this an attack?
She simply spoke her mind and she spoke facts! Adeboye and his fellow gods of men will never speak of the ills in this country because it is those ills that guarantee bumper church membership and massive "seed" sowing for them. If the country was in good shape, the demand for miracle money will drastically drop and they know this!
When Oyedepo spoke against them una no still attack am
Re: DJ Switch Slams Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Excallibur:
When Oyedepo spoke against them una no still attack am
I would too because they use the name of the God of Israel to do it. Also these men are themselves politicians who sit as religious leaders by way of their sheeple whom they scam with their lies and as such are no different from the other politicians. Now you may come back insisting that it shouldn't matter since the sheeple aren't complaining. Well, problem with that is that a scam is a scam and a lie is a lie whether you cry out about it or not. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Prophet Adebowale Brainard Storms Shopping Mall With Armed Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.