Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) (53610 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Is the guy a relative of alexreports?

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Ohis1802: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2023
Atleast they are inlove.... Gbam!!!
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by onuman: 1:16am On Oct 03, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Both the Igbo husband and the oyibo wife are beautiful. Igbos will marry beautiful oyibo but the primitive skull miners will be settling for their old and obese ones due to inferiority complex.

What a shame cheesy cheesy

You just wanted to derail the thread and start Igbo versus Yoruba affair - divide and rule handwork of Abokis on Nl.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2023
360command:
stop with this backward thinking of yours.

Nothing backward bro
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2023
Exedyne:

Na the goal be this.....hybrid children are always beautiful

Yeah..they really are
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2023
I no even sabi why una like to Dey worship these baby dolls angry
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 1:44am On Oct 03, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for White Women, share for Black Women

You're an ignoramus and need mental indipendent.
How can you refer to humans as White and Black?

Actually I like dark skin women, they are more beautiful
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Aren't they half-breed? Gerrout

That's a condescending word and you know it. It's funny how y'all get ticked off at the mention of white women and stuff.
Madam UK, I hope you keep that same energy when someone talks about your child that way

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by rulin247: 2:23am On Oct 03, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Hahaha see this 1p0b riffraff from a forgotten region. Imagine the clown using the moniker of obi2saveNigeria. I'm glad the electoral journey of 0bid0gs ended in the trash can. I only pity gullible Yorubas who in their liberal minds, don't see the ethnic dimensions of obi candidacy and the designs of deranged 1p0b boys against Yoruba and our region

Are you crying because of Obi or crying because white women prefer Igbo men unlike your omoluabeast brother that was kicked out by his female roommate in UK for asking her if she was a virgin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:24am On Oct 03, 2023
luminouz:

That's a condescending word and you know it. It's funny how y'all get ticked off at the mention of white women and stuff.
Madam UK, I hope you keep that same energy when someone talks about your child that way

Lol, why do you care, I thought you were saying women all across the board were essentially the same?

The black community are the only group of people that worship and pedestalise mixed people. If their other side would have them, they'd be long gone.
I save my love for the people that love me.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:27am On Oct 03, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
Another day, another inferiority complex, another casual racism

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:43am On Oct 03, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin

grin
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Atlantis585: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2023
BIZNess123:

Inferiority complex of the highest order.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:04am On Oct 03, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:37am On Oct 03, 2023
One word "Gorgeous " 😎👍
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 3:47am On Oct 03, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Pretty white women are always attracted to Igbo women and they embrace the Ibo culture too. I envy Ibos.
You envy lesbians Smh
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Onucs(m): 3:54am On Oct 03, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
This one's inferiority complex has kicked in already. No dey envy Igbos my Yoruba friend grin grin.

What is there to envy about a black man marrying a white lady. You guys and your wack mentality

That is why you will always remain mind slaves to your colonial masters. Always thinking they are better than you and your kind. This marriage is actually a privilege to her and not the guy.
Nothing special here jhoor. Peace✌️
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Kajaard: 4:41am On Oct 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

UVA and UVB re increasing dramatically. Very soon your white partner and half breed children won’t be able to come out during the day and will have to live underground. Think very carefully on your choice. No say pesin no warn you o.

Your submission is dumb, extremely dumb. You just exposed your extremely low IQ.

Don’t let your jealousy and abject low self esteem and inferiority complex cloud your judgement.

So what would you say about the Millions of mixed race people that have been in existence for thousands of years without having deformities and albinism as you say? I hope you know Latinos are mixed races having being mixed for thousands of years? Same with Puerto Ricans and other caribbean people? Pathetic and myopic submission clouded with jealousy.

Hide your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 4:58am On Oct 03, 2023
Kajaard:

Your submission is dumb, extremely dumb. Your just exposed your extremely low IQ.

Don’t let your jealousy and abject low self esteem and inferiority complex cloud your judgement.

So what would you say about the Mullins of mixed race people that have been in existence for thousand s of years without having deformities and albinism as you say? I hope you know Latinos are mixed races having being mixed for thousands of years? Same with Puerto Ricans and other caribbean people? Pathetic and myopic submission clouded with jealousy.

Hide your head in shame.

Lol. Learn to relax. Be like you get half breed children. You better find the nearest cave just in case o.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:09am On Oct 03, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Pretty white women are always attracted to Igbo women and they embrace the Ibo culture too. I envy Ibos.
You no no say igbos blokos they big and long and coated with natural ectasy
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Kajaard: 5:28am On Oct 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

Lol. Learn to relax. Be like you get half breed children. You better find the nearest cave just in case o.

Lol, BloomingDale you no well at all🤣😂🤣
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Chochovini: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2023
It is not marrying a white lady that‘s a problem. But the problem is that, she can just wake up some day and say she‘s tired of the marriage and immediately file for a divorce for no known reason just like that.
Remember footballer Hakimi of PSG‘s case.
Before you know it, she‘d hire an attoney to facilitate the process faster.
Na there you go fear na.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Probz(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2023
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for White Women, share for Black Women

No competition. Both are capable of immense beauty.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol, why do you care, I thought you were saying women all across the board were essentially the same?

The black community are the only group of people that worship and pedestalise mixed people. If their other side would have them, they'd be long gone.
I save my love for the people that love me.

Yes, they are. I'm talking about her very degrading way of talking about innocent kids, calling them half-breeds!!! Kids are kids whether mixed or not, what's wrong with you? Are you so far gone that you don't know reality again?

Who go love you, with your fish lips for dp?

I just dey pity you. You dey UK and you no come get character again...and you think men go tolerate that nonsense. Winter is coming and I wish you well with your thick winter furs!!! grin
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Kalusam(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2023
BIZNess123:

Not a bad idea, but FYI a child thinks based on his environment, exposure and how they are raised not by colour of parents skin...

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Men you mean?
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Kajaard:

Your submission is dumb, extremely dumb. You just exposed your extremely low IQ.

So what would you say about the Millions of mixed race people that have been in existence for thousands of years without having deformities and albinism as you say? I hope you know Latinos are mixed races having being mixed for thousands of years? Same with Puerto Ricans and other caribbean people? Pathetic and myopic submission clouded with jealousy.

Hide your head in shame.

You go explain tire. They still won't pick you.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Kajaard: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:

You go explain tire. They still won't pick you.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

This thing pain una sha cheesy
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by tyinfinity: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2023
This innocent white lady must not be arrested in Brazil for drug trafficking
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Georgejeez: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2023
Dear Lord , may I not pass away from this sinful World without having the opportunity of drilling the
Juicy kpekus of a White girl , raw and to my satisfaction ....

Amin
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Every sensible man wishes to Marry a sweet beautiful oyibo woman just like the girl on this thread. Carry your rotten over used damaged kpekus and give those area boys wey dey always banged you.

The fact that you're pain about the man's choice will continue to hunt you. We have made out choice to settle down with a sweet beautiful white damsel. Why Is it paining you?

They don’t want you in their country anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.