Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) (53674 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by CJStarz: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
Now this is the peak of inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by lapintoz: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Igbo kwenu 🙌🙌🙌
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Both the Igbo husband and the oyibo wife are beautiful. Igbos will marry beautiful oyibo but the primitive skull miners will be settling for their old and obese ones due to inferiority complex.

What a shame cheesy cheesy

To what end? To what end? A post can't be made without running tribal slurs? It was getting good till your soil it with your tribalistic comment .

People will just sit behind thier phones and be tying rubbish for validation. You have became what you fight against
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
How is this Ibo attire ?
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by WayoProphet: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why do you people always like vawulence cheesy cheesy grin

Obi2saveNigeria:
Both the Igbo husband and the oyibo wife are beautiful. Igbos will marry beautiful oyibo but the primitive skull miners will be settling for their old and obese ones due to inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by chidiokay: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
can someone plss drag pocohantas azz undecided on an asphalt road to this thread, olohun atijo na im dey stall

no sleep for the wicked undecided
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Alchemy528:
The man can be there for the money,,, believe me

They go for older ladies
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by abba190: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
they will call it a development grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by EleventhWeirdo: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Continue crying and wailing. You can only envy the Igbo man from your mud house in obomosho.

Hahaha see this 1p0b riffraff from a forgotten region. Imagine the clown using the moniker of obi2saveNigeria. I'm glad the electoral journey of 0bid0gs ended in the trash can. I only pity gullible Yorubas who in their liberal minds, don't see the ethnic dimensions of obi candidacy and the designs of deranged 1p0b boys against Yoruba and our region
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by abba190: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
so its an achievement because an igbo african guy married a white lady? we act like they are better than us and when they racially abuse us we complain

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Of course. I won't be suprised if she is used to carry that stuff in the near future.
Amoda yekini take note. Use remi for your next cargo.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by chidiokay: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
pasipharo turn persephone1 i think this is a "shutup" from above cheesy you are merely fortunate to have us, reverse is never the case (full stop)
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Lumarstone: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
I need one European woman. How do I get it? I want to Japa as quick as possible.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by ASAPFERG: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Another achievement to igbo people
Worthless inferior tribe

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
WriterNig:
@Mrs Savvy tweeted;

White women too fine abeg. God dey create. ❤️ ❤️
Oyinbo women are taking over our men

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

Hahahaha you have come again. I don't like this
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
DrGoodman:
. Them plenty walking for Ebonyi
Wow
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chiffy:
As a black man, you can only get this level of high quality oyibo when you have something significantly tangible to bring to the table.
Kudos to the guy.
Not necessarily my Guy, oyinbo women believe in love, trust me someone can be jobless and still marry them if they like you
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
inferiority complex detected grin

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by jamesversion: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eastern European.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Ojagun(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
chidiokay:
can someone plss drag pocohantas azz undecided thru an asphalt road to this thread, olohun atijo na im dey stall

no sleep for the wicked undecided
How can you expect that monicker to be on this thread when the white woman is neither fat,old or a midget? Evil derives great joy from what it can mock and denigrate and hides away from what it cannot

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by swaggerjack: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
inferiority complex full your body
Some black men have no shame.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by swaggerjack: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Zion243:

House Negro
E choke
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Frankobenn: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Of course. I won't be suprised if she is used to carry that stuff in the near future.
And yet the chief drug Merchant Amoda Ogunlere from the cursed land of Iragbiji, who forfeited 460k dollars drug money is Yeloba

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Exedyne: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:

Na the goal be this.....hybrid children are always beautiful
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Blue passport secured.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 43Ronin: 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:

cheesy na for lagos oloshos dem get energy.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 43Ronin: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

like president yekini ogunlere amoda nau. cheesy
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by potland: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Rahkman:
White women and their lust for Big African Penis
( BAP) na wa oo ....me sef go like taste white pussy
would you suck a white pussy?
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by tiger28: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2023
This one will SOON be arrested with her Husband who will use her for his PHARMACEUTICAL drug business.

Haven't we that in Philippines and Thailand
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2023
luminouz:

That's a weird ass way to tell someone to back off marrying another race!!!

Even calling them half-breed children? Dafuq is wrong with you? 😡😡😡

Aren't they half-breed? Gerrout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.