Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) (53600 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2023
Georgejeez:
Dear Lord , may I not pass away from this sinful World without having the opportunity of drilling the
Juicy kpekus of a White girl , raw and to my satisfaction ....

Amin

They have very thin skin so you won’t enjoy it. Nothing to grip your gbola. They do not bathe too. If you think an African woman has smelly kpekus, you go throw up when you smell that white girl kpekus. If you think I’m lying Google whether they bathe or not.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by LINSAR: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2023
WriterNig:
@Mrs Savvy tweeted;

White women too fine abeg. God dey create. ❤️ ❤️

1sharon
This one is not a fossil afterall😌
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2023
LINSAR:

1sharon
This one is not a fossil afterall😌

Do you qualify? Fossils na your level.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by dahunsi12(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2023
I know is going to be one over used product. Congratulations
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2023
luminouz:

Yes, they are. I'm talking about her very degrading way of talking about innocent kids, calling them half-breeds!!! Kids are kids whether mixed or not, what's wrong with you? Are you so far gone that you don't know reality again?

Who go love you, with your fish lips for dp?

I just dey pity you. You dey UK and you no come get character again...and you think men go tolerate that nonsense. Winter is coming and I wish you well with your thick winter furs!!! grin

I actually practise gayism. That's what we do in the UK.

Since you can't stop mentioning my location as if you have some sort of grievance undecided
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Beautiful but without Christ. I pity future gens. If mothers dress like this what will children be?
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2023
jamesversion:
Eastern European.
yes, you could tell from her pale skin and long nose, Polish, Latvian, Slovakian or Croatian

Maybe even from Kosovo, Albania, Ukraine or Romania,
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2023
luminouz:

Yes, they are. I'm talking about her very degrading way of talking about innocent kids, calling them half-breeds!!! Kids are kids whether mixed or not, what's wrong with you? Are you so far gone that you don't know reality again?

Who go love you, with your fish lips for dp?

I just dey pity you. You dey UK and you no come get character again...and you think men go tolerate that nonsense. Winter is coming and I wish you well with your thick winter furs!!! grin
Man! That creature you responded to is very very ugeeleee!! grin
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Georgejeez:
Dear Lord , may I not pass away from this sinful World without having the opportunity of drilling the
Juicy kpekus of a White girl , raw and to my satisfaction ....

Amin
Look, if this is your dream and prayer, white women are in Naigeria, just look for them in Lagos or Abuja, you can pay to fork plenty of them there, you don't have to travel outta Naigeria to fork them.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Kalusam:

Not a bad idea, but FYI a child thinks based on his environment, exposure and how they are raised not by colour of parents skin...

Parents IQ plays a lot too looking out it biologically.. it's transferred through Gene..
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:

I actually practise gayism. That's what we do in the UK.

Since you can't stop mentioning my location as if you have some sort of grievance undecided
I won't. UK madam grin
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by LINSAR: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Do you qualify? Fossils na your level.

It's a faceless forum after all. Keep assuming.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Agent17th: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin

And then loose all your wealth and property to her. Have you thought about that?
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Kevineleven(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2023
That's one hunk of a dude there
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Chiffy: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Not necessarily my Guy, oyinbo women believe in love, trust me someone can be jobless and still marry them if they like you

There could be outlier cases.
But 95% of the time, access to this quality of oyibo requires that the African man be a top-tier black man either in education, income, network or future potentials.
Reason being because they already have abundance of white men who presently offer these to them. So for oyibo to cross the border, you need to offer something at least similar to what they already have.

Take a look at most pictures of African men marrying oyibo woman. Frankly, most of those women are not as attractive as the one here.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
black African citizen really hate their colour
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Agent17th:

And then loose all your wealth and property to her. Have you thought about that?

The marriage will be done the naija way
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Chiffy:

There could be outlier cases.
But 95% of the time, access to this quality of oyibo requires that the African man be a top-tier black man either in education, income, network or future potentials.
Reason being because they already have abundance of white men who presently offer these to them. So for oyibo to cross the border, you need to offer something at least similar to what they already have.

Take a look at most pictures of African men marrying oyibo woman. Frankly, most of those women are not as attractive as the one here.
I agree, what you don't know is that western men don't fancy marriage anymore. Feminism has destroyed the passion For them.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Every sensible man wishes to Marry a sweet beautiful oyibo woman just like the girl on this thread. Carry your rotten over used damaged kpekus and give those area boys wey dey always banged you.

The fact that you're pain about the man's choice will continue to hunt you. We have made out choice to settle down with a sweet beautiful white damsel. Why Is it paining you?

Bush stupid slave.

You people are a complete disgrace and an embarrassment on this forum.

Drowned in racial inferiority complex and white worship.

Utterly disgusting and pitiful.

Dumb Air Head from a bush village. No, “every sensible man” does not want or need a so called white woman for anything.

Your ancestors equated white skin with leprosy and albinism, and were not brainwashed like you to regard it as ‘beautiful’ and something “every sensible man needs”.

Africa is standing up against imperialism while you retarded bush idiots are moving in the opposite direction.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery and racial inferiority complex.

Disgusting, filthy, ignorant things.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by t2luv1: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
My spec! Team foreign women.. Europe or Asia is my pick.

Partner come to South Florida, like Miami. After seeing South American women like Brazil or Dominican trust me you will change your spec. I can bet my bank account on this.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by t2luv1: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

They have very thin skin so you won’t enjoy it. Nothing to grip your gbola. They do not bathe too. If you think an African woman has smelly kpekus, you go throw up when you smell that white girl kpekus. If you think I’m lying Google whether they bathe or not.

Really !!!! How do you know all this.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
t2luv1:

Really !!!! How do you know all this.

I keep my ears close to the ground.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by t2luv1: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
BloomingDale:

I keep my ears close to the ground.

In my life, I have dated white (French mostly), Black, and even Caribbean(Dominican, Trinidad, Barbados ) women not once have I ever encountered what you are narrating.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
t2luv1:

In my life, I have dated white (French mostly), Black, and even Caribbean(Dominican, Trinidad, Barbados ) women not once have I ever encountered what you are narrating.

No be only date, na marry.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Chiffy: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hassanmaye:

I agree, what you don't know is that western men don't fancy marriage anymore. Feminism has destroyed the passion For them.

Truly this feminism matter is getting out of hand in the West. Maybe they actually need African men to come and help them put their women in check. lol.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
BIZNess123:

You're ignorant and suffering from inferiority. You need mental Independence.

Why our people in Nigeria or Africa reason backward is because of our culture including religion, Europeans were like us.
It's society that makes people reason or behave how they do, not skin colour and not genetic.

If we get our Independence fully then we can be okay
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

You're ignorant and suffering from inferiority. You need mental Independence.

Why our people in Nigeria or Africa reason backward is because of our culture including religion, Europeans were like us.
It's society that makes people reason or behave how they do, not skin colour and not genetic.

If we get our Independence fully then we can be okay

Wether you LIKE it or not the white have special intelligence.. Know this and know pea e
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Agent17th: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
BIZNess123:

The marriage will be done the naija way

Oyibo na oyibo. There girls are very self centered
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Georgejeez: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Look, if this is your dream and prayer, white women are in Naigeria, just look for them in Lagos or Abuja, you can pay to fork plenty of them there, you don't have to travel outta Naigeria to fork them.
Omor see update , biko drop the locations ,make I sample anytime I cross enter Lasgidi and ABJ
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Georgejeez: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

😰😢😥🥵🤮🤮🤧 Yuck , God abeg o .

Meanwhile I have been hearing this before now , why don't they like bathing ?
Is it because of their cold weather ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.