Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) (53675 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Continue crying and wailing. You can only envy the Igbo man from your mud house in obomosho.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Go and marry
Thank youm working on it πŸ˜‚
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Of course. I won't be suprised if she is used to carry that stuff in the near future.

There's every possibility

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BIZNess123(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

UVA and UVB re increasing dramatically. Very soon your white partner and half breed children won’t be able to come out during the day and will have to live underground. Think very carefully on your choice. No say pesin no warn you o.

The melanin from my skin will subdue it
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Obi2saveNigeria: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

grin grin grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Chasito(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Alchemy528:
The man can be there for the money,,, believe me
Not true, my igbo neighbor here in Lagos married a white Asian woman, the woman na full time house wife, the guy is from Nnewi and he is quite rich , white women are just attracted to igbo men.

7 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Rahkman: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
White women and their lust for Big African Penis
( BAP) na wa oo ....me sef go like taste white pussy
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Rahkman: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chasito:
Not true, my igbo neighbor here in Lagos married a white Asian woman, the woman na full time house wife, the guy is from Nnewi and he is quite rich , white women are just attracted to igbo men.
not just white women liberia oo Kenya oo Tanzania oo South African ooo China oo canada ooo UK oo Thai ooo igbo men a most sought after nigerian men

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Believeintruth: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

When you don't know the meaning of Inferiority complex. You are the one worshipping white skin grin

You can go to the bank to withdraw cash. Just tell them that your kinam married oyinbo 🀣

Oga shut up for once abeg and stop being stupid.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Beautiful 🀩

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Really beautiful

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by deji17: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Nice pictures since Oyinbos are the Masters.

But please post this in the culture section next time. It's got nothing to do with politics.

Na inferiority complex dey worry them.

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hm πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ€
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy
My love for bannies wey resemble pencil no get limit at all cheesy

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good bless thier Union

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Landslide334: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fantasies

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Stevosty: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
We are getting there, nobi those ones wey go marry old what is a matter.
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by GoodRocks: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

UVA and UVB re increasing dramatically. Very soon your white partner and half breed children won’t be able to come out during the day and will have to live underground. Think very carefully on your choice. No say pesin no warn you o.

Every sensible man wishes to Marry a sweet beautiful oyibo woman just like the girl on this thread. Carry your rotten over used damaged kpekus and give those area boys wey dey always banged you.

The fact that you're pain about the man's choice will continue to hunt you. We have made out choice to settle down with a sweet beautiful white damsel. Why Is it paining you?

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

That's a weird ass way to tell someone to back off marrying another race!!!

Even calling them half-breed children? Dafuq is wrong with you? 😑😑😑

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Every sensible man wishes to Marry a sweet beautiful oyibo woman just like the girl on this thread. Carry your rotten over used damaged kpekus and give those area boys wey dey always banged you.

The fact that you're pain about the man's choice will continue to hunt you. We have made out choice to settle down with a sweet beautiful white damsel. Why Is it paining you?

Carry go with your sweet beautiful Oyibo woman. We Dey your back.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Chiffy: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
As a black man, you can only get this level of high quality oyibo when you have something significantly tangible to bring to the table.
Kudos to the guy.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by 360command: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
stop with this backward thinking of yours.

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:
I will Marry a white woman..so that my child will think like them... coupled with pretty face and freshly baked skin
inferiority complex full your body

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Pretty white women are always attracted to Igbo women and they embrace the Ibo culture too. I envy them
Read what you wrote
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Millimann: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Here they come. Una want us to help you derail the thread abi grin

Small time now, she would be used as a drug courier.
Shut up!

The internet is replete with Yoruba women trafficking drugs to Saudi Arabia. Go check.

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by NewDea4: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
WriterNig:
@Mrs Savvy tweeted;

White women too fine abeg. God dey create. ❀️ ❀️

Wire-wire...kin sha ti l'owo!

Ol le je come & marry...kin sha ti l'owo!
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
DrGoodman:
. Them plenty walking for Ebonyi
If I slap that your lying mouth eeh, if I'm not here now you will deceive the whole Nairaland that this my wife is married to which Ebonyi man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by DrGoodman: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
If I slap that your lying mouth eeh, if I'm not here now you will deceive the whole Nairaland that this my wife is married to which Ebonyi man.

This woman is living at Edda
Re: White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) by Zion243(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
BIZNess123:

House Negro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.