Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (56045 Views)

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Ayodeoba: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me
I just Dey here Dey chop ogufe laughing at your stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Dittodat: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ob!diots and their pdp collaborators are crying already. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by georgeakins: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
3seriez:
APC will know if they are F**ked in a few hours.
Whatever the outcome, we are tired and just want to progress in this country.

We shall declare Obi our biafla president with that Atiku's documents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by ufuosman(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Supreme Court go tell
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Bhol28: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Skyehigher1:
Whether you like it or not before the election Chicago state University claim openly that tinubu is their student and exxomobile can never employ dull guy as their accountant because all those companies look for the best graduate students during that period
Even up till now.Only desperate fools who believed Buhari was cloned from one man will still doubt an American University coming out loud to confirm BAT graduated from the school.They will be muguns forever

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Whytelyon(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
sangresan:
Obi and Atiku are learners as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

grin Okwu nkasi obi (Talk to cheer yourself up). Ask your messiah why he was making those detrimental statements that it will break him and so on? You think We are stupid? Sometimes Nigerians want to do the right thing.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why is everyone quiet? Oya make una see all the responses from CSU.

CSU even vex give them example of thesame certificate to another student with similar font.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

grin Okwu nkasi obi (Talk to cheer yourself up). Ask your messiah why he was making those detrimental statements that it will break him and so on? You think We are stupid? Sometimes Nigerians want to do the right thing.
That's because you believe every headline you read from People Gazette.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Tohmey(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Coup is about to happen
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by HNICEARTH: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already

Balablu is calm and restless at the same time. He is calm because he has nigerian judiciary at his beck and call. Ariwoola, just like tsammani will pass him. He who pays the piper dictate the tune.

But the restlessness comes from a place of being identified with forgery and identity theft. The government will lack legitimacy internationally.
It will be an international news with a catchy headline.

In fact, ask yourself, how come the FBI has a file of 2500 pages on an individual? It's insane man

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Ayodeoba: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
says a Tinubu supporter

You just really think that america judiciary is the type we have in Nigeria where our judges lie on oath

Atiku just received the academic report and the content will be made public soon so wait for it 😂
so American judges will now pronounce Tinubu’s govt as illegal then order fbi to uninstall tinubu? Person wey do you these thing no go die better

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by InvertedHammer: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
says a Tinubu supporter

You just really think that america judiciary is the type we have in Nigeria where our judges lie on oath

Atiku just received the academic report and the content will be made public soon so wait for it 😂
/

They are not Tinubu's supporters but sadists. After all the economy dey touch them too.

Watch them closely. They will start posting account numbers here begging for help. What manner of supporters?

/

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by spagettiluv: 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Balablu is calm and restless at the same time. He is calm because he has nigerian judiciary at his beck and call. Ariwoola, just like tsammani will pass him. He who pays the piper dictate the tune.

But the restlessness comes from a place of being identified with forgery and identity theft. The government will lack legitimacy internationally.

lIn fact, ask yourself, how come the FBI has a file of 2500 pages on an individual? It's insane man
and you actually believe what hundeyin told you about FBI having 2500 pages of criminal record on tinubu? Even osama bin laden no get such record.Walai ipob are very daft for swallowing every poo hundeyin throw at them

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Majesty7: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

What does that tells them? Tinubu is their graduate or which certificate will they tender if Tinubu never attended there?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by adioolayi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obedients and Atiku's supporters are yet to know what next to do...

Documents released by CSU don give them huge blow...they are extremely disappointed.

This game called politics... especially Nigeria's politics, is deep.

Tinubu is miles ahead!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Majesty7: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
and you actually believe what hundeyin told you about FBI having 2500 pages of criminal record of tinubu? Even osama bin laden no get such record.Walai ipob are very daft for swallowing every poo hundeyin throw at them

They are EXTREMELY daft. May God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Lekan239(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

u will be surprised that Atiku that is looking for a thief will even be the thief
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by leo22(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
RAT said BAT is not a magician, this is an insult to BATists! She must be called to order!

How can she underestimate the CHICAGO trained account who will MAGICALLY transform the economy of the nation as promised during the campaigns?

Imagine!

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Helju: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
The issue is not that BAT did not attend CSU, but he submitted a fake result to INEC for screening.
The CSU president that supposedly signed the certificate BAT submitted to INEC was not the president until 19 years after he graduated.
She is suing BAT.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by vaginasurgeon: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
Heartbreak for Obidient tonight go too long oo

Heartbreak kill your Papa.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Oluwadare316(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dem don post another image for twitter, do we deserve to be in this situation. I don't even know what to believe again cos na English dem go use interpret wetin Dem wan tell Nigerians. Person way get the certificate na angel or spirit 🤦why life kon hard like dis.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
and you actually believe what hundeyin told you about FBI having 2500 pages of criminal record on tinubu? Even osama bin laden no get such record.Walai ipob are very daft for swallowing every poo hundeyin throw at them
Hundeyi surprised they believed him, even went ahead to claim it's originally 70,000 pages but they are the ones just requesting for 2500 pages 😄😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Lekan239(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
says a Tinubu supporter

even if and if Tinubu is guilty. Patapata he will bargain with Nigerians resources with Atiku. Seems u don't know how Nigeria politician operate. U think any of them care for the masses suffering ni. Patapata na wetin everybody go chop then dey find. They only cared bout themselves
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Helju:
The issue is not that BAT did not attend CSU, but he submitted a fake result to INEC for screening.
The CSU president that supposedly signed the certificate BAT submitted to INEC was not the president until 19 years after he graduated.
She is suing BAT.
BAT collected a replacement certificate dated June 1997. CSU has affirmed that and even provided similar copies of such replacement certificate that even have thesame fonts.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Kaiser20: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
My question is why does Everything about Mr.Tinubu have a trace of Oluwole?
Tinubu's state of origin _Oluwole
Tinubu's parents _ Oluwole
Birth certificate _ Oluwole
School Oluwole_ Oluwole_

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by igbosarejews(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
CilicMarin:
Nlfpmod. You explain one day, why you keep deleting comments against IPOB terrorists.

I have been on nairaland for more than 15 years to know all the rules.
FULANI sláve, you can only insult us, your god on faceless nairaland forum, as a Keyboard warrior you're. On a real life event, even your ancestors can do pim if they see IPOB.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Willie2015: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
HNICEARTH:

In fact, ask yourself, how come the FBI has a file of 2500 pages on an individual? It's insane man
Bros forget all these FBi stuffs.. their hand no clean... Na CIA arrange Charles Taylor commit for prison for US. Na same CIA tell us their was a jail break and Charles Taylor escaped.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by ade4real2016: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

At least d likes of Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory n co will be smiling now in their graves....We should start sorting n exposing his dark sides one after d other...
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Willie2015: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

BAT collected a replacement certificate dated June 1997. CSU has affirmed that and even provided similar copies of such replacement certificate that even have thesame fonts.
I just pity Atiku... U.dont fight the Presidency. It's suicide.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by RushManni: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Keeping hope alive is the best thing any supporter can do.

So you are very much in other my dear.

U think I am a tinubu supporter ? You need to relook
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by RushManni: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
theforemost:

He's a LAGOS boy.
In Lagos, you let your enemy chase clout. You even help him RUN! like he's almost gonna get you. At the end, he'll reveal to the world how stupid and evil minded he is;

Wait and see. That's what's gonna happen to Atifku.

Am sure if his Nigeria Port record is opened, he'll be jailed for LIFE!

That's what Obidient waiting for.
Use Atiku to remove Tinubu and then they'll bring against Atifku, his files and then they'll win.
What an evil mind both of the 2 devils.

Tinubu is a disaster, man
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AutoConsult: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Lmao. Another disappointment loading.

Una go cry taya

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Lady Applies Makeup On Governor Obaseki's Face / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.