Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (56043 Views)

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Truth234(m): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me

People like you need to be smarter. Nothing is wrong with his certificate. It's a distraction from what really matters.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Raskimonojendor: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
VIKTO83:
Atiku will be crying after reading through the documents he spent millions to get.
That will be like a man who spent hundreds of millions to sevure a visa and his fake agents assured him that he will gr d visa and he goes about bragging and making troubles with d hope that hes getting a visa soon but only to be issued a fake visa or to be deported for illegal entry.

Atiku's cry will be premium.
He is used to crying grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Cantonese: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
Heartbreak for Obidient tonight go too long oo

No.

Simply heartbreak for Tinubu and Atiku supporters. I find Tinubu’s supporters as a complete bunch or cowards. I wonder when they will ever summon the courage to look Atiku eyeball to eyeball and address him directly. The only cowards and men without courage, who leave Atiku their chief challenger to fight Obi.

Lazy, yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Akanji10: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
so what will nowv happen?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by rolams(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
blackgold2018:
that’s exactly what I’m thinking.

Even dou I am not a tinubu fan.

Tinubu might have been parading this his Chicago result as a hoax all this while to keep Atiku busy.

Abi ooo!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already
What did his academic record say exactly that he needed to get his way around the supreme court?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AfonjaScud: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku the game changer

Tinubu disgrace will be televised world wide 😂

Masturbation per excellence.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by TheMostComplex1: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
I don't think anything will change because Tinubu is a master in politics. Take it or leave it
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Karnice600: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
IF there is established case of forgery or fraud, Tinubu should just honorably resign.
For the exalted office of President of FRN, Morality is of greater essence than Legality.

No o. Tribalism is of greater essence.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by theforemost: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already

He's a LAGOS boy.
In Lagos, you let your enemy chase clout. You even help him RUN! like he's almost gonna get you. At the end, he'll reveal to the world how stupid and evil minded he is;

Wait and see. That's what's gonna happen to Atifku.

Am sure if his Nigeria Port record is opened, he'll be jailed for LIFE!

That's what Obidient waiting for.
Use Atiku to remove Tinubu and then they'll bring against Atifku, his files and then they'll win.
What an evil mind both of the 2 devils.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AfonjaScud: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me

Your woes have only just started.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by lapintoz: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
See mumu, already confirming content of the document that the mumu has zero access to. At times you just wonder how empty you people's skull is!

Haba

CaptainFM1:
Atiku's team should just grant all major International news media briefings. BBC, CNN, Aljazera, Sky News, Fox News et al should air this victory because that's how far the win can go as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Nigerian Judiciary would not want to be seen as been stampeded or influenced by foreign court. I won't be surprised if they stay on technicalities to refuse Atiku's and the nation's new found evidence.

We need to be reasonable as Nigerians. Are we truly expecting Satan and his kingdom to judge god and his little angels?

I've said it before and I will say it again. The next coup soup will be prepared by Nigeria Judiciary. Let's watch and see. December will be too late!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Kachidubem: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Why was there massive ubilation in PDP headquarters today... this is really becoming interesting

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AfonjaScud: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! This is interesting. Tinubu is leaving Aso Rock this night

In your warped fantasies.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by MatrixCircle: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
CSU staff heading to jail. grin grin

Atikuuuuuuuuu damn Nigger .. The most feared politician in the continent right now..

Holding our President's 45 years secret in his palms right now. grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:

What is questionable about the certificate? The school verified his attendance prior to election, so what else is demanded?

Let's not deviate from the real topic. No body is questioning whether he attended CSU or not. Even the school came out to say someone by the name Bolla Tiinubu, "f" attended their institution. They also did say they don't know where the respondent got the certificate he tendered to INEC from.

The case isn't about if he attended CSU bro. The case is... "the certificate he gave INEC, was it the one issued by CSU or the one printed from cyber cafe" You get it now?

If your certificate is missing, would you go and print another one from a business centre or you will approach the institution that issued you?

I also believe he attended CSU. No question about that. Stay on the topic and don't twist or turn around pls.

I hope this clarifies.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by wonder233: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nigerians are only interested in their tribes and religions. Nothing concern dem with America exposing anything. Even if it becomes sufficiently clear the certificate was forged oridentity not what was claimed, it makes no difference to Nigerians. Tribal hatred supercedes everything in Nigeria. Nothing will come out of all these
PrinceOfLagos:
says a Tinubu supporter

You just really think that america judiciary is the type we have in Nigeria where our judges lie on oath

Atiku just received the academic report and the content will be made public soon so wait for it 😂
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Lovenorth: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu is finished
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Nazgul: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:
What is questionable about the certificate? The school verified his attendance prior to election, so what else is demanded?
This why we have to sit back and see what Atiku's lawyers have received. Tinubu's failed efforts of trying to conceal his certificate only raised more eyebrows, thus leaving people to believe that Atiku's claims about his certificate are true.

By tomorrow, Atiku's lawyers would verify if....

1. The certificate truly belongs to Tinubu and not someone else as some of us believe. Which as you know if true, automatically becomes a case of identity fraud.

2. The names and gender on the certificate correspond with the name on the APC presidential form Tinubu submitted to INEC.

If this is established and proven to be accurate, case closed. It's as ease as abc.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by kosiebe(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nairaland is indeed full with little children. Some are saying Atiku will be sworn in tomorrow. Na wah fir small children

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Iamgrey5(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Karnice600:

Bla bla bla bla….
spelling problems, blunders, zero logic.
Another living example of wasted school fees
You are just full of poop

Where exactly is the "spelling problems"

And I am sure your IQ level is below my cognitive abilities so no need to track my logic.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by seunjungle1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's like majority of Atiku or Obi supporters don't still get the narrative of this argument right..I wonder why it is so difficult for them to understand the simple logic in their argument against our president CSU saga? Its like they are traumatised.

How possible the school handover a result of a person you accused of not attended the said school to your lawyers?

What result are Atiku's lawyers collating or sorting out?

Whose result was given to Atiku or should we say this news heading is misleading or what?

Its like these people are really on fishing expedition truly...

Bunch of losers!

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Congratulations to us all
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by MatrixCircle: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

But Tinubu is not bothered.

Yes as an old time criminal nothing is new he will not bothered. But a man with a clean heart will bother about fraudulent allegations against him.

When you enter Police cell for the first time na cry u go cry all through but all those old time criminals in the cell will sit comfortably because na part of their house they don't bother just like your man.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AfonjaScud: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
See Tinubu supporters above playing mind games

The truth will be out in about 24hrs time and Atiku really mean business 😂

Atiku and Hoebi Peter are serial fsilures bound yo fail yet again.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by ottersberger(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
CilicMarin:
You couldn't release any of the documents??... grin grin

Not yet.
The ingredients only just arrived. They're cooking up agbado heartbreak cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by MEGAWATCH: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:

Keeping hope alive is the best thing any supporter can do.

So you are very much in other my dear.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AllenSpencer: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Let's not deviate from the real topic. No body is questioning whether he attended CSU or not. Even the school came out to say someone by the name Bolla Tiinubu, "f" attended their institution. They also did say they don't know where the respondent got the certificate he tendered to INEC from.

The case isn't about if he attended CSU bro. The case is... "the certificate he gave INEC, was it the one issued by CSU or the one printed from cyber cafe" You get it now?

If your certificate is missing, would you go and print another one from a business centre or you will approach the institution that issued you?

I also believe he attended CSU. No question about that. Stay on the topic and don't twist or turn around pls.

I hope this clarifies.

Has the school made mention of the certificate being forged? Are you telling me a whole CSU is not aware about a reputable student like Asiwaju, and it would have been so easy for him to forge a certificate? A typographical error is not a point when the issuing institution has not accepted error and reaffirmed his attendance. I have seen errors on more secured docs and ID by far more cautious institutions.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by 1Dray(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
ecolime:
The wind chasing just never stops.

That's already in the cooler. As they say; "He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"

Intels lost their contract renewal for this same cause. The revocation of his university license is also loading.

Interesting times ahead.

I can see tears in your write-up. So much of democracy you are threatening the hungry masses with?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by FireUpNow(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Baba na transgender😁

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Felaincarnated: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
DSGRCFU!
CaptainFM1:

Kai....SHMFU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Lady Applies Makeup On Governor Obaseki's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.