Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (56042 Views)

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Whytelyon(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

But Tinubu is not bothered.

Why was he appealing to Block it then?

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Skyehigher1: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Whether you like it or not before the election Chicago state University claim openly that tinubu is their student and exxomobile can never employ dull guy as their accountant because all those companies look for the best graduate students during that period

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by bhella10: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
💥 BREAKING 💥

CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY SAYS IT CAN CONFIRM THAT BOLA TINUBU GRADUATED FROM CSU... 😆
AtikuLators and Obi supporters Have Seen It That's Why They Were Romancing The News Saying Their Lawyers Were Still Accessing It.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Skyehigher1:
Whether you like it or not before the election Chicago state University claim openly that tinubu is their student and exxomobile can never employ dull guy as their accountant because all those companies look for the best graduate students during that period

The case is not about if Mr Tinubu attended CSU but rather he submitted fake Certificate to INEC. That's perjury and enough to sack him

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by lapintoz: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hahahaha....it is 24 hours again....I thought it is this 12 noon today. Don't worry, we will give una till next year to study the Chicago result very well. Infact write WAEC, NECO, JAMB exam on top.

Oponu people

PrinceOfLagos:
See Tinubu supporters above playing mind games

The truth will be out in about 24hrs time and Atiku really mean business 😂

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:

They will give a deposition to the document. The record the school gave is not the topic please. The main subject is, the certificate Tiiinubu gave INEC....,was it from the school?

CSU themselves said they don't know where he got the certificate he tendered to INEC from.

If your certificate is missing or lost, would you go and print another one from a cyber cafe or you would approach the institution that issued you?

We need to be very careful now because whatever verdict from the supreme court will be the precedence we will all have to obey and be bound with.

Nnesommia's case would have been wrongly judged if we don't stay consistent with out law.

They said they can't authenticate what Tinubu submitted to INEC because diplomas to them are merely ceremonial documents, so they don't keep records of all diplomas they issue to their students especially when the students comes back for a replacement diploma. Such replacement diplomas are prepared manually.
What the University keeps records of are transcripts.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Abagworo:

The case is not about if Mr Tinubu attended CSU but rather he submitted fake Certificate to INEC. That's perjury and enough to sack him
The school already made it clear they can't authenticate that for you sorry.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by lapintoz: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Another bout of weeping loading... false hope induced depressions 😀😀😀

Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
maasoap:

You are still crying and wailing over nothing, nothing!!
Are you interested in knowing why your master hid his third class degree certificate and presented GSE or na GCE degree?

That's his prerogative as long as he complied with the statutory law. And mind you, I'm a Yoruba man, not in the country though, I just want the right thing to be done. Irrespective of whatever is decided in Nigeria, the whole country will live with it. They've always been living it. Nothing will make any difference now.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Timmi: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

At least we all can now rest from the wailings of the Atikuthief and Obizombies. But wait again, wailings is in their DNA

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by doneback04: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me

You would be surprised by tomorrow that everything giving to Atiku has already be work and arrange in favour of tinubu , never u underrates jagaba of all people
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by PrinceOfLagos: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
bhella10:
💥 BREAKING 💥

CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY SAYS IT CAN CONFIRM THAT BOLA TINUBU GRADUATED FROM CSU... 😆
AtikuLators and Obi supporters Have Seen It That's Why They Were Romancing The News Saying Their Lawyers Were Still Accessing It.
breaking News from your village square abi

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Kusu12: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
All the propaganda and falsehood you peddled pre election period didn't stop Tinubu and you think you can stop him now? Jokers!
Nothing will come out of this. Just another exercise in futulity. Tinubu is your president.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by yemmit90: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

That was in 1999.

And you think he is that daft to have summited what is not real this time around?

I don't think the like of Tinubu will make such mistakes having know that there was wrong spelling in his credentials. This might be the reason he summited affidavit, because he knew the opposition will surely use it against him.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Fearyourcreator: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
says a Tinubu supporter

You just really think that america judiciary is the type we have in Nigeria where our judges lie on oath

Atiku just received the academic report and the content will be made public soon so wait for it 😂
You be confirmed slave
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by spagettiluv: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Abagworo:

I collected a good certificate from CSU and you expect me to submit fake or forge to INEC while keeping the original at home.
Does that sounds good to your hearing?
Many Obidient are daft walai .

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by bhella10: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
breaking News from your village square abi
E choke! I know. But that's indeed the sit-rep.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by BluntCrazeMan: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
CilicMarin:
You couldn't release any of the documents??... grin grin
Senseless Question..

The lawyers just got the documents.
And this is your question??
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Iamgrey5(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Abagworo:

Keep deceiving yourself. The case is not about if Mr Tinubu attended CSU but rather he submitted fake Certificate to INEC. That's perjury and enough to sack him but I see the Judiciary finding technicalities to strike it out.
CSU already produced an example of the replacement certificate they gave Tinubu to Atiku's lawyers

Let's see how Tinubu's own is a fake.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Trizzyy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
The bubble has finally bursted 😃
May the damage Escobar will face as a result for his forged certificate.
Favour me and my family 😃😀😃😀😃😀😀
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

They said they can't authenticate what Tinubu submitted to INEC because diplomas to them are merely ceremonial documents, so they don't keep records of all diplomas they issue to their students especially when the students comes back for a replacement diploma. Such replacement diplomas are prepared manually.
What the University keeps records of are transcripts.

Let's keep it simple. Irrespective of whatever our judges come up with we will live with it. We've always been living with such since independence. Nothing new. In Falz voice....This is Nigeria!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by doneback04: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! This is interesting. Tinubu is leaving Aso Rock this night

Dey play, go and verify tinubu is a Is a fighter and can be removed from aso Rock
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
Heartbreak for Obidient tonight go too long oo

Are you happy the results have been released 😁😁😁
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by wealthyprince(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Am like, Sir Atiku What is the findings of your research? Is it the same with that of Reno Omokiri or any difference let us know.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by HNICEARTH: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! This is interesting. Tinubu is leaving Aso Rock this night

Nobody said so.

Calm down, after the disposition in the court, shim skirt will be pulled up. All we want is light. He can stay in aso rock forever, but no more hiding in shadows.

Shege zukakuri. Ko kunya babu
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Whytelyon(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Those lots are dunces!

The school has presented the result and they are happy like its a trophy.

The next thing they will come up with is that, he did not attend classes.

Morons!

Hahahahah, you dont get it do you?
The results came from the University, The records have the name Bola Tinubu, No doubt.

The data presented must match else then you have given them a reason to jollificate more, Dont you understand?

That reminds me , Tinubu once claimed to be a graduate of U Toronto. Then CSU, but that is not my problem grin
Keep calm. Lets wait for Responses in due course.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Believeintruth: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
AfonjaScud:

All the demented headless mobs wailing all over the SM over this CSU saga are too dumb to know that had there been foul play in Tinubu's records, he wouldn't have been issued a virtual copy which could only have happened after a thorough check of his records.

Tinubu confidently said recently - Atiku is on a fishing expedition - that is, he is chasing the wind.

Time would tell
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by dennisworld1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
At the end who owns the results
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by HNICEARTH: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
;yes bro D grin grin and by 9pm tonight,obi would be install as the president of Nigeria grin

Zombie! What has obi got to do with this?
If you get mind, face Atiku wey dey press bulablu blokos.

You dey masturbate on top Obi while Atiku dey squeeze balablu preek.
Coward!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Tinubuagbado: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:

Go through my comments, I ain't a tinubu supporter but the opposite.

However you miss the point still. It's about him having had a good result of which releasing it is a plus to his name or he's got his way around Nigerian own S/court.

Non of the above. Just rest.

Tinubu out, Atiku in.

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Whytelyon(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Olumeme:

It will not change anything.
The evidence presented at the PEPT is just enough if they had wanted to do anything.

It will be dismissed, believe me.

NASS will dismiss a court order sent from United states of America , under US Watch? From a US court? And tinubu will enter US with FBI and co watching him close?
Who do you this thing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos)