Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (56047 Views)

Photo: Transcript Of Bola Tinubu From Chicago State University / Aketi: It Was Delightful To Receive Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by hopexter(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku the game changer

Tinubu disgrace will be televised world wide 😂

Which disgrace are you expecting? That Tinubu didn’t go to CSU or what? You foolishly think America will submit anything that will cause a dispute between them and the Federal republic of Nigeria?

What makes you think the Supreme Court will accept any new evidence after Judgement? This was Obi and Atiku last stake on Tinubu which they’ve also lost grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by greyboy130(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
How do we verify it ,please follow me on Twitter and I will follow you back https:///greyboy130/status/1683203903037353989?s=20
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by FireUpNow(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Baba na transgender😁

I dey tell you oo
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by theforemost: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nazgul:

What if Tinubu buys Atiku's lawyers, and they publish something different from what the university gave to them. I've been thinking about this since yesterday.

Tinubu is a very desperate man, he can offer them any amount to manipulate what they received...

I've NEVER known or heard of anyone as devil as you.

I was right when I googled your name and found this. Your real picture

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
maasoap:

"Newly found evidence"! What evidence are we talking about exactly? Have Atiku's lawyers found new evidence? What does it say? Some people are very dumb

You lack morality just like your sniffing Thinubu. As if all the noise about his academic record is not enough shame and embarrassment enough. The fact that he had to appeal should make any reasonable Nigerian to hate being a citizen.

If you are a first class candidate, he should be proud to show every one of us, including you.
What I'm getting now is that you are not interested in seeing his academic records.

C'mon man, this issue has spanned almost 4 decades. It's about time we put a lid to it.
More so, if you are a public figure, you remains the property of the public and the public can demand for your records.

If you don't agree with me, please extinguish yourself as I won't even bother to read your response or any from contrary stance.

Make y'all Agbadorians rest in peeices pls.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by planetx: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Much ado about nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by modernWays: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Results are out! Nothing like forgery included. Lets see what Atiku would do with it!

Waste of time!

Exactly, I was surprise by irrational attitudes of some people here. The fact that the school did not denied him or have something to release about him is enough for any rational man to give up already.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by equity1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Omo there is celebration going on in PDP headquarters. They've seen what Tinubu has been hiding from Nigerians. The whole world, especially Nigerians would be shocked. Interesting days ahead.
Pictures or I don't believe you .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Let's not deviate from the real topic. No body is questioning whether he attended CSU or not. Even the school came out to say someone by the name Bolla Tiinubu, "f" attended their institution. They also did say they don't know where the respondent got the certificate he tendered to INEC from.

The case isn't about if he attended CSU bro. The case is... "the certificate he gave INEC, was it the one issued by CSU or the one printed from cyber cafe" You get it now?

If your certificate is missing, would you go and print another one from a business centre or you will approach the institution that issued you?

I also believe he attended CSU. No question about that. Stay on the topic and don't twist or turn around pls.

I hope this clarifies.
If this is all you are concerned about, then there's no case anymore because the University said they don't keep records of every diploma they issue to their students, just the transcripts and this is why they can't authenticate whatever Tinubu submitted to INEC. Tinubu collected his cert twice. He misplaced the 1979 copy and had a replacement later on.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by hopexter(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Wow! This is interesting. Tinubu is leaving Aso Rock this night

Obi and Atiku will be disappointed. Pray they won’t be arrested for treason and bringing shame to the country even after court’s judgement on their lost grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Kukutente23: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku the game changer

Tinubu disgrace will be televised world wide 😂
From Obidient to atikulate
O ti late

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by theforemost: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Those lots are dunces!

The school has presented the result and they are happy like its a trophy.

The next thing they will come up with is that, he did not attend classes.

Morons!

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AfonjaScud: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Believeintruth:

Tinubu has to put up a face to the public. But he is worried, because if it is verified that he falsified his records, it will put the supreme court in a tight position and any nonsense judgement based on the facts clearly seen can cause a coup in Nigeria.

All the demented headless mobs wailing all over the SM over this CSU saga are too dumb to know that had there been foul play in Tinubu's records, he wouldn't have been issued a virtual copy which could only have happened after a thorough check of his records.

Tinubu confidently said recently - Atiku is on a fishing expedition - that is, he is chasing the wind.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Tohsynetita1: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nazgul:

What if Tinubu buys Atiku's lawyers, and they publish something different from what the university gave to them. I've been thinking about this since yesterday.

Tinubu is a very desperate man, he can offer them any amount to manipulate what they received...
Yes it's possible but won't those that released the documents have a copy?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Trustmea: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
Heartbreak for Obidient tonight go too long oo
How is this a heartbreak to obedient instead of Batists u ppl keep changing the goal post
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by yemmit90: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
I think I read somewhere that Tinubu only summited affidavit of his CSU certificate. If that is the case, whatever release to Atiku is of no use in the court.

Besides, they can only use B.sc result to judge him since it is only credential he summited to inec.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Abagworo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
ATIKU must release the certificate to the public otherwise he is a joke.

He must show the discrepancies he spotted.

ATIKU himself made sure the Court case is a public debate by ensuring he feeds media houses different narratives while the court case was ongoing.

[b]So he must be able to tell the whole world how Tinubu didn't attend the university [/b]bassed on documents he received from the University.

Keep deceiving yourself. The case is not about if Mr Tinubu attended CSU but rather he submitted fake Certificate to INEC. That's perjury and enough to sack him but I see the Judiciary finding technicalities to strike it out.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Exceed15: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku, Tinubu's slayer. Carry go.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by theforemost: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Is what they received under Court Order different from what is available in public domain? grin

Tinubu don dribble Atiku enter cul de sac. grin

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Quebec91(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy
Taylor92:
Good one my appetite don open now even if I’m sick

Please someone should tell Atiku to give his lawyers time let them cool down and arrange read between every line to make sure they find out every single details on that report

Finally fowl nyash don open

APC supporters tonight will be one of your worst nightmare days because what is coming tomorrow will be greater than atomic bomb

Atiku ride on I dey your back

Na tomorrow we go know who’s actually the real Tinubu and who’s Amoda

Make i go drink beer joy wan wound me
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by bluefilm: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
One day one day, monkey go go market, e no go return!
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
yemmit90:
I think I read somewhere that Tinubu only summited affidavit of his CSU certificate. If that is the case, whatever release to Atiku is of no use in the court.

Besides, they can only use B.sc result to judge him since it is only credential he summited to inec.
That was in 1999.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Onyema190: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Well, let's see how Supreme Court will judge about Tinubu documents. Whether they will reject it or not.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by warlordd(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
RushManni:
The way I'm looking at it, it seems tinubu may still not be touched. His body language spells calm - either he did well, and is playing along to just create the 'controversy' knowing, it is a plus to his 'sagacity' OR, he has already gotten his way around Nigerian supreme court already
Nothing will happen to him I bet! The judiciary is in his pocket.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
CaptainFM1:

You lack morality just like your sniffing Thinubu. As if all the noise about his academic record is not enough shame and embarrassment enough. The fact that he had to appeal should make any reasonable Nigerian to hate being a citizen.

If you are a first class candidate, he should be proud to show every one of us, including you.
What I'm getting now is that you are not interested in seeing his academic records.

C'mon man, this issue has spanned almost 4 decades. It's about time we put a lid to it.
More so, if you are a public figure, you remains the property of the public and the public can demand for your records.

If you don't agree with me, please extinguish yourself as I won't even bother to read your response or any from contrary stance.

Make y'all Agbadorians rest in peeices pls.

You are still crying and wailing over nothing, nothing!!
Are you interested in knowing why your master hid his third class degree certificate and presented GSE or na GCE degree?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by Whytelyon(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
spagettiluv:
Heartbreak for Obidient tonight go too long oo

Baba face Atiku and close Toilet, no day make noise.
Aboki day wound una , you day shout Obidient. U well at all?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by josilcool(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Watin dey inside the record?
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GreenCovering: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
How Jagaban shall win himself a second term on a platter of gold is the wild goose chase these folks are embarking upon now.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by GeneralDae: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Abagworo:

Keep deceiving yourself. The case is not about if Mr Tinubu attended CSU but rather he submitted fake Certificate to INEC. That's perjury and enough to sack him but I see the Judiciary finding technicalities to strike it out.
If this is all you are concerned about, then there's no case anymore because the University said they don't keep records of every diploma they issue to their students, just the transcripts and this is why they can't authenticate whatever Tinubu submitted to INEC. Tinubu collected his cert twice. He misplaced the 1979 copy and had a replacement later on.
Re: Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University by CaptainFM1: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
GeneralDae:

If this is all you are concerned about, then there's no case anymore because the University said they don't keep records of every diploma they issue to their students, just the transcripts.

They will give a deposition to the document. The record the school gave is not the topic please. The main subject is, the certificate Tiiinubu gave INEC....,was it from the school?

CSU themselves said they don't know where he got the certificate he tendered to INEC from.

If your certificate is missing or lost, would you go and print another one from a cyber cafe or you would approach the institution that issued you?

We need to be very careful now because whatever verdict from the supreme court will be the precedence we will all have to obey and be bound with.

Nnesommia's case would have been wrongly judged if we don't stay consistent with out law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Lady Applies Makeup On Governor Obaseki's Face / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.