Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave (48581 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Kaxmytex(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wahala....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by easyfem(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by sageb: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bharekta:
Raymond Nduga, the Kenyan lawyer who was caught on video viciously slapping his ‘wife’ says she will not leave him because he is Rich and also good in bed.

The dreadlocked lawyer is shown in the video as seen on bluebloodz.com having a short verbal altercation with Dorris Everlyne Tado, who is seated opposite him before repeatedly slapping her as she offers no resistance.

Several sources have alleged the couple has a toxic relationship and the lady has been beaten to a pulp on several occasions but keeps returning to her narcissistic husband.

Pauline' Njoroge, HCS @KenyanSays

What a toxic marriage 😔

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Luckysbab: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
chenny360:
Beating women is not a something to be proud about.. but some women don't know what they want in life.. today they make up mind to leave.. tomorrow she's fucking same dick sweating on it..

See ehnn. Let me stop.

Of course. Exactly why she needs therapy, including the Olodo fake feminists who will take it out on all men.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by HEBEI: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by FireUpNow(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
By the time you kill her you will know that your money and good sexual prowess will be nothing. Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by fajob: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
chai
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by CooldipoMPS: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
odikwa risky!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bharekta:
Raymond Nduga, the Kenyan lawyer who was caught on video viciously slapping his ‘wife’ says she will not leave him because he is Rich and also good in bed.

The dreadlocked lawyer is shown in the video as seen on bluebloodz.com having a short verbal altercation with Dorris Everlyne Tado, who is seated opposite him before repeatedly slapping her as she offers no resistance.

Several sources have alleged the couple has a toxic relationship and the lady has been beaten to a pulp on several occasions but keeps returning to her narcissistic husband.

so make una face front oo!
ALL STATION SETTLED NO CASE TO ANSWER grin Doro Deek, Doro MOney... doro na liver , DORO super PUNCHINGbag
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Lovelife433(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
princeade86:
U can imagine. If the woman can't leave, then d man was right.
just shut up, d man is right.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Belial06: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Money yes but the other one I don't know about that

They are talking-to young ladies in their early twenties not old used up ENPs like you 🙄
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by eepeepook: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
I’m searching for the lie in the statement.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Father4all: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Even with the money, the man look dirty

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Nonsense

To the novice it's nonsense...lol 😁
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Ikpunnegi01: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tuesday motivation quote! If you no get this quote wetin you gain!
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by omooba969(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Father4all:
Even with the money, the man look dirty

O come off it. 😏
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by paskal16: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Some women are really shameless and lazy
They all want free money and luxury
Why dem no go dey beat you like mumu

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by omooba969(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
paskal16:
Some women are really shameless and lazy
They all want free money and luxury
Why dem no go dey beat you like mumu

Some wives beat their husbands too and we don't make noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Demurray: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
This man was wrong, she's waiting for the right time to strike you and certainly you won't know when the time come. Keep beating her while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
Luckysbab:
Sadly true.

The woman should be taken for therapy.

The man needs to be remanded and rehabilitated, as there's obviously nothing exciting about him beating here except it has a become a mental illness.

I don't think he just wakes up and starts to hit his wife at will, one thing definitely has to lead to the other IMO.

DV cannot be justified though!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
That's what my aunty(my mother's younger sister) situation has been for the past 21 years now

The man will send her to buy cigarettes and smokes right inside the sitting room and guess what he beats her and also provides alot for the family
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Luckysbab: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
omooba969:

I don't think he just wakes up and starts to hit his wife at will, one thing definitely has to lead to the other IMO.

DV cannot be justified though!

If he's coming to social media to show it off, it's definitely a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by allthingsgood: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:
Some women are naturally foolish

Why will any adult tolerate assualt from their lover

He beats you and still fvck you

lol yes hes giving her all that she needs.

You have no idea what women can do for sex. They can even abandon there children and parents, for good knacking grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by blesboi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
I no wan talk
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by achimendy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bharekta:

That's the two controlling power you can use over a woman 😂😂😂
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Allisgud: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jennyclay shebi na money u want,strong dick and slap dey for u grin
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Kingosytex(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
That's what my aunty(my mother's younger sister) situation has been for the past 21 years now

The man will send her to buy cigarettes and smokes right inside the sitting room and guess what he beats her and also provides alot for the family

Sorry, is your aunt handicapped that she can't fend and provide for herself?
Why must she endure such inhumane treatment because she's being fed?
People dey o!
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by princeade86(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Lovelife433:
just shut up, d man is right.
must u abuse ur generation before u can talk. Or am I d person that put u to problem
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by omooba969(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

If he's coming to social media to show it off, it's definitely a mental problem.

Just as I mentioned earlier, one thing leads to the other - he came online as a result of being dragged online.

Read to understand his post please.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Savedday2: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Simple truth. Only the sight of money alone can make a 9ja girl do anything in this world.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by BoldBrainz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
😂.

See the man wey dey beat woman sef! Walking skeleton. You get money like that na im you never try feed well?

Na some women dey fvck up sha! They no born any man well to hit my sister. Except I never get to know about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.