Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave (48585 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by yusluvad(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
woginid967:
Good deeek and cool cash

Will make any woman your sllaavvee

This man has broken the matrix and showed every simp out there the way out.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by DonroxyII: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:
Some women are naturally foolish

Why will any adult tolerate assualt from their lover

He beats you and still fvck you
It's called "Dejavu Effect" .... She is Mentally Locked ๐Ÿ”’ & Blocked ๐Ÿšซ ..... Unless You come from Sane Family or Raise Yourself well, it happens to Anybody.

Nevertheless, The Woman Would Kill Him One Day Once Her Toxicity Levels Gets Filled.

Unfortunately, That's when the World would arraigned her for Murder ... The World ain't saying Nothing Now Ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Olabode211: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bleep after beating is worse than nigeria present economy.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Lovelife433(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
princeade86:
od.e. er..anko o.shi
eleriburuku omoale,. Aye ko ni ye yin.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Hassanmaye(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
chenny360:
Beating women is not a something to be proud about.. but some women don't know what they want in life.. today they make up mind to leave.. tomorrow she's fucking same dick sweating on it..

See ehnn. Let me stop.
That gender!
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Chetas81(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
talk2hb1:
ร€wแปn Madt Peoples Leleyi
black African citizen
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Konjiboii: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
He ain't lie
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by ahnie: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
ebubeson:
Good bed-handlers should not beat their wives.

A man should not beat his wife.
Good bed handlers.... interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by ihedioramma: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:

If the woman is doing what the husband tell her, he can`t beat her .
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by godofuck231: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Remove hand from people marriage , when them de hump like Jack rabbits for night una go de pray to god for money for data
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Benrosaria(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
But my endurance will take her
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by ericmor: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:

girls get a sense before? the only thing they know is money and dick
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by amorprincesa: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is called Stockholm syndrome. She needs lots of therapy and counseling.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by vislabraye(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wrong to brag about beating your wife...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajibola And Adeboye Taiwo And Their Sextuplets (Photos) / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.