Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave (48627 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Taigaban: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cash and good sex right? And the woman cannot report to the authorities, for him to be cut to size? There is a kind of stupidity associated with the woman at this instance. I won't be happy reading someday that the man has killed her. Assault is a crime against the state.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by FManager(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

STEWpid cow dung.

Serious beating that will lean the idiot should be meted to him.

U wey your man beat last night dey play tongue tongue
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by judedwriter(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Most women marry for financial reasons....

I wonder though.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by NaijaCover(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Deepthoughts: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bharekta:
Raymond Nduga, the Kenyan lawyer who was caught on video viciously slapping his ‘wife’ says she will not leave him because he is Rich and also good in bed.

The dreadlocked lawyer is shown in the video as seen on bluebloodz.com having a short verbal altercation with Dorris Everlyne Tado, who is seated opposite him before repeatedly slapping her as she offers no resistance.

Several sources have alleged the couple has a toxic relationship and the lady has been beaten to a pulp on several occasions but keeps returning to her narcissistic husband.

Pauline' Njoroge, HCS @KenyanSays
The power of ganja induced libido,those ganja guys de last long ooh,if you doubt ask the ladies.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Little21: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by MrOwonikoko: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
woginid967:
Good deeek and cool cash

Will make any woman your sllaavvee

This man has broken the matrix and showed every simp out there the way out.

You can try the way out and land yourself in kirikiri
#saynotosgbv angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Originalsly: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Women and men think differently. Women can be broken wayyy easier than men ... they give in and will accept conditions that a man will not. The reason there are pimps ... where a man will break a woman ... having her go and sell her body and give him the money. This man has broken the woman ... she will do and accept whatever he has to dish out ... she is basically his slave... he has her mind and body. If he loses all his money.. and goes broke ... she will still remain with him and take the abuse. On the other side.... his wife may be accepting the abuse but having comfort in another man. While he is boasting and bragging about how good he is in bed... another man may very well be even be serving it better to her in bed and he has no clue. Worse... the wife may be giving it up to every Tom, Dick and Harry as a way of getting back at him... this is something women do to get back at their men. This guy reminds me of a friend of mine ... big player... got married ... still playing the field ... bragging why the women can't stop giving it up to him ... why his wife can't leave him. Saying such is like throwing out a challenge to other men. I've never seen a man so broken ... and humbled like him when he found out a "nobody" been banging his wife all along. I believe this will be the faith of this loose mouth husband.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Bestbrain123(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
That lady is posess.. Look at her eyes
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Emaprince: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:
Some women are naturally foolish

Why will any adult tolerate assualt from their lover

He beats you and still fvck you
This is why they advice you to.never try to save these women.

You will think you are doing them a favour, but you find out you are more foolish than you think. As far as she is concerned.

The man has not only money, but also a good sex. There is no woman that will leave him even if he beats her or sleep with many other women. Women are not that optimistic about what awaits outside when they are with a man that has money or a man that can Bleep them how they want. They will never leave.

I remember one lawyer I know that treated his ex girl harshly and dumped her. The babe started dating some one else and still dey find way to reconcile with this lawyer. At some point, the lawyer invited her to spend time with him cos he wasn't with anyone then, the babe came and spent almost a month until the guy got tired again, and started forcing her out. This babe was later complaining bitterly to the lawyers friend over the maltreatment. The guy asked her why she doesn't want to stick with her new guy who was always on the phone begging her to visit him. She said the guy no dey Bleep am well..so you see?

So my guy, if you see a girl that is wasting away with any man, as long as she is not your blood, please face your front. If she is not my sister, nothing concern me.

Don't save her . . She don't want to be saved - - j cole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by FalseProphet1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:

Hunger isn't funny. She probably has not means of surviving if she goes that's why she can't leave.

This I have seen.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Women and dìck grin

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by stevups(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Bliss62:

Double beating
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by kingthreat(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Foolish man. Only foolish men underestimate the strength of a woman. Especially one that is very close to you
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

Sorry, is your aunt handicapped that she can't fend and provide for herself?
Why must she endure such inhumane treatment because she's being fed?
People dey o!
she is an hairdresser o and my other aunties and uncles have urged her to leave the house so many times,she would stay away for a while only for her to go back again, she has 3 kids for him, 23 year old daughter and the other 2 boys 16 and 18 respectively. she's 49 this year though
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by robosky02(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Like seriously

There are other men who are

1.rich
2. Good in bed
And
3. Will pamper you to heaven

Why die in the hands of this one
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by isabi2lof: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
woginid967:
Good deeek and cool cash

If the woman leaves , you alpha males will still be the ones to marriage shame her.

Nothing wey person fit do to satisfy world people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Walehelt(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
J.cole_No role model
don't save her she don't wanna be save

1 Like

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by isabi2lof: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hers is still better than some women in Nigeria, no good sex , no money plus shege banza from their so called horsebandits.

No be say I dey brag or I just get mouth for anything, dem never born that man well .
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Lovelife433(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
princeade86:
must u abuse ur generation before u can talk. Or am I d person that put u to problem
u are a complete FOOL
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Father4all: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
omooba969:

O come off it. 😏
abeg park well
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by princeade86(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Lovelife433:
u are a complete FOOL
od.e. er..anko o.shi
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Miracle2020: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Money yes but the other one I don't know about that
are you a woman?
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by occfx: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kajaard:

Hmmmmmmm, are you sure? Those 2 things are very enticing to women worldwide o wink

Even only one can keep a woman not to talk of both.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Luckysbab: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
omooba969:

Just as I mentioned earlier, one thing leads to the other - he came online as a result of being dragged online.

Read to understand his post please.

How did the beating story get online initially?

The only thing obvious from his post is him making fun of the thought that his life will leave him. What's there to "understand"?
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Quebec91(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
I tell you
woginid967:
Good deeek and cool cash

Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by MICVOCT(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
woginid967:
Good deeek and cool cash

<hysterical laughter>

MICVOCT
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by AlphaHakimi: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
If money grew on trees, women would date monkeys.
It is not right to beat your wife. It is better to withdraw your financial support or starve her of sex( just like women do to simps) than to hit her.

Men, this explains the life of women. Once money is involved, women would not mind being your slave. A women prefers 10million naira that you give to her than working to make 20million naira.

#sayNotoviolence.
#SayYestononviolence

Shalom
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by omooba969(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

How did the beating story get online initially?

The only thing obvious from his post is him making fun of the thought that his life will leave him. What's there to "understand"?

If that's the only thing you saw and understood in the husband's post then suit yourself.

Bye.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Kukutente23: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Nonsense
You sound jealous
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by DonroxyII: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2023
woginid967:
Good deeek and cool cash

Beast is an Animal. There are differences between Animal & Human.
Re: Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave by Menclothing: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Leave fire they like it free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.