Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (55424 Views)

CNN, BBC And Reuters News on the CSU Saga / What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ / Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban Presido

3 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by MRMRMR: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Wonderful!

You mean the Igbos also commanded the invasion of Oba of Lagos palace during the endsars where his Staff of office was taken away by the invaders and placed on Jiji for sale

Please and please, the Igbos are not the reason why you are unproductive, the Igbos are not the reason why you spend your entire productive life supporting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certificate forger

Wailing promax unleashed as CSU authenticates PBAT certificates grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by jrusky(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2023
God, you are great. Chukwu I Don my cap for you, you are God in everything.

See as Jah Jehovah disgraced those amalgedonians 666 sons and daughters of the beast called Obi?

Atiku I remember you cried sometime ago you will cry again in a short-time by the time we are done with you.

Now to the 666 demons called obidient I guess your next headache now is where is Tinubu real mother? Where is Tinubu real father? Why is Remi fair in complexion and Tinubu black in complexion? Why is Tinubu from Osun? Tinubu is from Congo? Etc so what is your next propaganda? We are waiting....

Pls what date is supreme court hearing? We want to do something that day.

Finally, Obi has succeeded sinking SE chance to ever rule Nigeria forever, it is finished. I knew obi is a basttard who have decided to make sure if he can't get the president he will take a step to destroy any igbo coming to contest for president in future and he had done it.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by ajani1978(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2023
If you like find another millions findings Tinubu will finished his term and contest another.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Raskimonojendor: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy

But who do ThubV supporters this thing? grin you will see black written clearly you will say it is white grin clowns! Read the writer's findings summary below

[b5. The Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974. So, there’s a chronological conundrum there, which signposts forgery.[/b] grin grin but Mynd44 and yarimo said the certificate has been authenticated by CSU, a forgery authenticated?? grin

[]3. The Southwest College transcript that Tinubu used to get admitted to Chicago State University belongs to a female. I had questioned the authenticity of the transcript because of the many errors in it, such as the date and social security number. We await what CSU has to say about this.

It’s not clear at the moment if the GCE A-level result is fake or authentic—or if it belongs to the man we know today as President Bola A. Tinubu. My hunch is that it doesn’t belong to him. But this will become clear in the coming days.[/b]

Even Kperogi that was still trying to defend the mandate bandit few weeks ago is fed up grin
The bone of contention was his degree. That's why Atiku went to court and he failed on his fishing mission.

You have 7+ years of wailing left to do.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by sokera: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2023
Yobabad:
If it Mr Peter Obi that have this issue, honestly local Yoruba Muslims miscreants would have shut down the social media, Yoruba Muslims are not good
stop dividing us,there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims, We are Yoruba and that is final

4 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Exceed15: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2023
Well balanced Article. A lot of irregularities in his document are also pointed out in clear term.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by BarrElChapo(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Jogs1900:
Adekunle in Yorubaland is 100% a boys name.
No reasonable Yoruba parent will make their girl child Adekunle

Why then is he calling himself Ahmed? 😂
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by DeGLORIOUS: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
The less educated north is using biro against the more educated southwest. What a world grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by luvyaself95(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
Right from fvckin time tinububu is a manipulator he should be Igbo not Yoruba he just dey disgrace the yorubas now.
Radarada Oshi 😤

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Raskimonojendor: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:
Kperogi is ignorant that the replacement certificate that Tinubu submitted is already attested to by the university, and they have provided many samples of the same replacement certificate that is consistent with what Tinubu has.

So there is no forgery in the matter.

I am sure once Kperogi realises his error, he will correct himself.
The university even verified in the document released to Atiku on how the certificates matched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Ofunaofu: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2023
MRMRMR:

Wailing promax unleashed as CSU authenticates PBAT certificates grin grin cheesy

Stop spreading lies, falsehood and propaganda

Which certificate did CSU authenticate?

Why are you closing your eyes to the fact that Tinubu used a WAEC certificate from a non existing government college lagos of 1970 to smuggle himself into Chicago state university

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Provide or publish Obi's University Certificate, let's authentic it; before your brouhaha.
rintileri:
cheesy

But who do ThubV supporters this thing? grin you will see black written clearly you will say it is white grin clowns! Read the writer's findings summary below

5. The Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974. So, there’s a chronological conundrum there, which signposts forgery. grin grin but Mynd44 and yarimo said the certificate has been authenticated by CSU, a forgery authenticated?? grin

3. The Southwest College transcript that Tinubu used to get admitted to Chicago State University belongs to a female. I had questioned the authenticity of the transcript because of the many errors in it, such as the date and social security number. We await what CSU has to say about this.

It’s not clear at the moment if the GCE A-level result is fake or authentic—or if it belongs to the man we know today as President Bola A. Tinubu. My hunch is that it doesn’t belong to him. But this will become clear in the coming days.

Even Kperogi that was still trying to defend the mandate bandit few weeks ago is fed up grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Exceed15: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2023
Ttalk:
Now that it has been established that Tinubu graduated from CSU, can we now move to the next propaganda?

Let me suggest one for the headless mob.

"Tinubu must provide his birth certificate because he was born the same year Lord Lugard married Florra

Even farook is confused. That he graduated is not the issue here. It is the process that led to his graduation is what we are talking about. There are lots of irregularities. Abeg read up again
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Robinmido(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2023
Na wao so ná Peter obi you dey insult instead of calling out the person that exposed tinubu. I'm yet to understand the reason for the attack because Peter obi was not mentioned in the case. You're a coward for not calling out your Fulani masters even when they're oppressing you and your lots
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his people, the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by lapintoz: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2023
Quite the opposite. There is mutual respect btw Yoruba and the North. Read again, mutual respect. Name one Atiku headless mob mocking Tinubu or yoruba people online or offline. Na Atiku go court, na ipig obi.idiots dey foam for mouth online. Millions of your kind. And what is the outcome?

To enlighten you more, the mutual respect is why the north will always ally and trust the SW against a bunch of hallow chest beating fellas that lack decorum. Humility is a virtue, not a weakness. Perhaps when you teach this to your children, things might be better for you politically in some years to come.

I come in peace.

slam7000:

The correct word is COWARDICE.
Tinubu did the same thing when he went to a particular funeral where the fulanis fired at and killed a woman. Tinubu blamed Igbos instead of the real killers.

The responses from agbadorians are typical of them. They are cowards and have morbid fear of Atiku’s people.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by sulaak(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2023
rintileri:
cheesy

5. The Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974. So, there’s a chronological conundrum there, which signposts forgery. grin grin but Mynd44 and yarimo said the certificate has been authenticated by CSU, a forgery authenticated?? grin

3. The Southwest College transcript that Tinubu used to get admitted to Chicago State University belongs to a female. I had questioned the authenticity of the transcript because of the many errors in it, such as the date and social security number. We await what CSU has to say about this.

It’s not clear at the moment if the GCE A-level result is fake or authentic—or if it belongs to the man we know today as President Bola A. Tinubu. My hunch is that it doesn’t belong to him. But this will become clear in the coming days.

I went to Government College Lagos, we had a small set of first O-Level graduates. GCL has never accommodated A/L study
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by IamANigerianMan: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2023
MikoB:
It is only fools that will claim Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU, the case would have been successful if Tinubu had submitted the college result with the csu 's certificate to inec, in this case Atiku would have sued the college and this would have been the end, but the guy call Tinubu is smart he only submitted the university certificate,i am not in support of any fraud, but I am not also sure what really transpired, but one thing is sure, had it been fingerprinting was popularly used then, I think we might not be having difficulties in solving the mystery, as it is for now and with many Nigerians in the past, it was easy to change, use and forge identities in the past in abroad before thumbprinting etc were introduced fully,for those quoting me, the case is dead on arrival for Atiku at the supreme court, because CSU did not deny the certificate Tinubu submitted to inec, so the case is dead, the only thing Atiku or any other can unravel now, is to sue Tinubu personally and include the school so as to know the real person that went to that college in America, though this will not be useful for this present dispensation but can be useful for the next electioneering if Tinubu is found guilty of forgery and identity fraud and proved at any America court of law...
I think something is wrong with you, Tinubu graduated from government secondary school in 1975 but the school was established in 1974.. I think some of you on Nairaland are shameless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by LadyG05: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2023
MikoB:
It is only fools that will claim Tinubu didn't graduate from CSU, the case would have been successful if Tinubu had submitted the college result with the csu 's certificate to inec, in this case Atiku would have sued the college and this would have been the end, but the guy call Tinubu is smart he only submitted the university certificate,i am not in support of any fraud, but I am not also sure what really transpired, but one thing is sure, had it been fingerprinting was popularly used then, I think we might not be having difficulties in solving the mystery, as it is for now and with many Nigerians in the past, it was easy to change, use and forge identities in the past in abroad before thumbprinting etc were introduced fully,for those quoting me, the case is dead on arrival for Atiku at the supreme court, because CSU did not deny the certificate Tinubu submitted to inec, so the case is dead, the only thing Atiku or any other can unravel now, is to sue Tinubu personally and include the school so as to know the real person that went to that college in America, though this will not be useful for this present dispensation but can be useful for the next electioneering if Tinubu is found guilty of forgery and identity fraud and proved at any America court of law...

See how you took your time to write rubbish.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by StOla: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The university even verified in the document released to Atiku on how the certificates matched.

Exactly!

I'm surprised Kperogi is ignorant of this verification.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by newnigerdelta00: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
sotall:
lipsrsealed

The most important findings...

The certificate submitted by Tinububu to INEC was forged ...

Let us see what the Supreme court will say about this.

Propaganda nor dey tire owner, you all wasting your time even in supreme court case atiku and HOEBEE go lose...any propaganda owner bring come again owner go still lose,8 year's of Tinubu go complete owner go still lose, many will commiting suicide because of propaganda

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by KIDfurniture(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
Nice write up.. tinubu is a criminal . So many innocent Nigerians will suffer for this mistake. He probably gained his way to CSU & bribed them or used the help of hackers. That man will destroy many Nigerians before he dies.

Maxymilliano:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0ene8SL2CbrDgsVreTZRcSfiocKCBVZc2beQsVAGoLG5qLAe5eGAdvFKrr8gtip46l/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Phantom233: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
2. "The certificate (we call it “diploma” in the US) that Tinubu submitted to INEC is inconsistent with the certificates CSU issued in 1979 and subsequently, indicating that Tinubu forged his."
DSS over to you.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by simongonner: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
rintileri:
Read what the Prof wrote again this time slowly, then read what you typed here.

If you don't understand what the professor is saying in the story, read my own summary up there
exactly,omo the thing self tire me..some people are either paid to behave stupid or they are just plain stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Exceed15: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
MRMRMR:
Obidients how market? grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing as atiku fishing expedition fails spectacularly.
Wailing promax unleashed as CSU authenticates PBAT certificates.
The great JAGABAN oko awon obidients
The great JAGABAN oko atiku
The great JAGABAN the master strategist
Jagaban the GOAT of Nigeria politics
Jagaban the maradona of politics dribbling and crippling atiku & obidients grin grin grin grin

Did u read the article at all?

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Programmer47: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2023
77up:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu worked with Deloitte, worked with Exxon Mobil, was a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; a two-term governor of Lagos state before becoming the president of Nigeria. But somehow, his political opponents convinced you that he didn't go to school and you believe that? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

That's how Apc lie unprovoked.
Deloitte ke? Something that the Company had to debunk.
I fear who no fear any human wey dey support Apc
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Bona2venture: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by lapintoz: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2023
Very soon you will be asking him to prove the kind of cloth he wears in school.

Oponu people

Exceed15:

Even farook is confused. That he graduated is not the issue here. It is the process that led to his graduation is what we are talking about. There are lots of irregularities. Abeg read up again

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Omobude244: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2023
Ttalk:
Now that it has been established that Tinubu graduated from CSU, can we now move to the next propaganda?

Let me suggest one for the headless mob.

"Tinubu must provide his birth certificate because he was born the same year Lord Lugard married Florra
established by u?
so u didnt read the post?
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by simongonner: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Exceed15:

Did u read the article at all?
he/she did. Either the person is blinded by sentiments, or paid to post rubbish..
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by MikoB: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

I think something is wrong with you, Tinubu graduated from government secondary school in 1975 but the school was established in 1974.. I think some of you on Nairaland are shameless.

The college result in nigeria is not what he uses to gain entrance to the university it was the college in America that he used.
Re: 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi by Tektronics12: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2023
Kperogi is Deluded!. That's a Fact
rintileri:
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.