Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs (56104 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by HighTable(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2023
People confusing people. Only a ghost can have sex with a ghost, the woman is insinuating she's a ghost, the woman is no different than whatever she's having sex with. Avoid a ghost at all cost especially if your not.
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by Fab21: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2023
So this things also happen there?

But the funniest thing is that, some people in Africa try to ignore it and claimed it's doesn't exist; there's no spirit realm.

The spirit realm is real.
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by Inyaky(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2023
=luminouz post=126184821]
You are mostly right about soul pod but wrong in this case. There are really incubuses. The female versions are succubuses. I met one years ago in ibadan and she taught me lots of things. I started a novel about my paranormal encounters and reached 200 pages but life hustle just make me abandon am. Things dey this life oh...

Don't give up on that book please, make sure you publish it
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by Elidrisy20: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2023
As you ugly like this, na only ghost fit knack you nau
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by Calitoscassius(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Maybe it is one of her familiy members disguising to have sex with her. It could even be her father who has being abusing her.

I have being looking for a ghost to fork too but they are no where to be found. grin
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by luminouz(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
oz4real83:
you are not only clueless but also dumb. Did you take out time to read the post and understand that the woman didn't find it bad to sleep with an unknown being? She only rejected the strange being after 20years when she finally saw its appearance, because it looked ugly? If the spirit was handsome, she would have continued with it shocked

Na me you dey talk to like that? cheesy
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by luminouz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Inyaky:
=luminouz post=126184821]
You are mostly right about soul pod but wrong in this case. There are really incubuses. The female versions are succubuses. I met one years ago in ibadan and she taught me lots of things. I started a novel about my paranormal encounters and reached 200 pages but life hustle just make me abandon am. Things dey this life oh...

Don't give up on that book please, make sure you publish it

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope I settle down soon enough to continue. grin
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by deltaF0SS: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Already knew the gender B4 opening this
Like can they go lower in IQ
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by oz4real83(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
luminouz:

Na me you dey talk to like that? cheesy
na me u dey talk say he dey "clueless"? Couldn't you have made your point without being insultive?
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by luminouz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
oz4real83:
na me u dey talk say he dey "clueless"? Couldn't you have made your point without being insultive?
Lol...you were insultive to the Brazilian girl in the story na. Couldn't you have made your points without being insultive?

You see, you couldn't take what you dished out. That's my whole lesson.
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by armyofone(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
I can't believe you all falling for ghost stories.

A mental disorder and brain malfunction! Common!

Smh
Even my pal Sukkot didn't take away much from his Chicago sojourn years grin and during freshman psychology classes.
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by sukkot: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
armyofone:
I can't believe you all falling for ghost stories.

A mental disorder and brain malfunction! Common!

Smh
Even my pal Sukkot didn't take away much from his Chicago sojourn years grin and during freshman psychology classes.

i can't believe you think this world is three dimensional alone
Re: I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05
Political Cartoon Of The Day: How About 2024 Resolutions?

Foxnews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Poster Warning People Not To Touch Partner's Private Part While Driving / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.