Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (21002 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by babaowambe: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

I was smiling in disbelief when I saw someone from Africa mentioned Greenland. But then I thought it must have been out of ignorance.

You want to live in a place among the worst in climate conditions on earth?
Even those born there are deserting Greenland cos of harsh whether conditions hence the place is small in population.
to add mine, there is permanent night from November to march no sunshine in those period, the people are depressed, and suicide rate is the highest

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by themanderon: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mother Russia.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Yinksy09(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Georgia but I love Nigeria and the music though.

Listening to naija music with the oriamo freepods 4.

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Shyboyk(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Greenland, it has less population and it's always cold, winter is always my favorite season.

πŸ˜‚ ur Favorite season is winter and mine is harmattan πŸ˜…
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Shyboyk(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.

Japan or South Korea
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by AllLovingGod: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Finland

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Teeboi56: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.
Saudi Arabia or Dubai πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Peskid147: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Germany or Norway just love how discipled they are as individual and a country at large

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by emperor4love(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Babysho:
Please give me Tokyo, Japan

Waking up to BONSAI TREES blossoming with different colors in my yard, taking a walk and watching KOI FISHES in the nearby stream, going to AQUARIUM CAFES, having ANIME drawn on the wall of my corporate office building and bullet trains to show that life soft!

Japan, a country where gun is like a myth.
no b gun de use kil there prime minister

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Big lie
You know nothing about does country you just mentioned a little bit research will help you.
I have lived in them. Have you?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2023
egopersonified:

So all those white Americans flipping burgers and stacking in Walmart have better lives than dangote, buhari and ordinary dj cuppy
do you understand 'on average?'

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2023
hkidola00:
flawed analysis,you are better off many us citizen,do you know what it means to be homeless in large number like refugees we see in borno...thats usa
lol...nothing like that exists. There are by far more homeless people in Nigeria than u.s

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 1:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Sweden...i hope i come as a straight, blond haired,handsome ,blue eyed male...in Sweden who has rich family members and parents.

I have always wanted a country with less people and to experience seeing the world as a white man. And these time from a wealthy Family. Let me experience that from an early childhood till i die as a very old adult.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2023
MzansiCoolio:
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ but not in the Nigerian slum of Hillbrow

God lives in SA

No be una build am..rest
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 1:41am On Oct 05, 2023
tnerro1:
Australia, just to be far away from Nigeria

I swear

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 2:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

No be una build am..rest

I dont understand SHIT-GBO

Go sh!t in the gutter as per your culture. Invite your mother to poop with you as per her culture as well.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 2:41am On Oct 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

The fool is the person buying and using, not the person selling.

The one crying about xenophobia is the one selling - and his corntree
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 2:43am On Oct 05, 2023
jamesversion:

Visa to your HIV/AIDS stricken, fΓ‘ggots infested country? To do what exactly? I dont remember conversing that I want to leave Nigeria. I'm really trying to understand this mixup. Endeavour to know who you're chatting with about Visa, and deny the person your visa. grin

VISA DENIED!

XENOPHOBIA EXECUTED!

Go cry in a gutter where you live and eat with your mother, hungry Tinubu victim.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

No be una build am..rest

As you weep - 2010 World Cup Stadium πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Basiljoe: 3:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Norway
Sweden
Uruguay
Switzerland
Singapore
Germany
US

Why? Good Standard of living.

For US and Germany, an access to advanced trillion dollars economy gives me more chances of being a tech Multibillionaire.

For Uruguay, it has been one of the most successful countries in implementing liberal policies such as legalization and decriminalization of marijuana thanks to JosΓ© Mujica. It has Nice beaches, and a Good economy.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

The one crying about xenophobia is the one selling - and his corntree

That does not stop the fact that it is the foool that is buying and using.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 4:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Gamesmart:

That does not stop the fact that it is the foool that is buying and using.

The one buying and using is now kicking u out of SA and you're crying Xenophobia! Do u have any decent SA friends - not! You're an outcast and reject.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 4:19am On Oct 05, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

The one buying and using is now kicking u out of SA and you're crying Xenophobia! Do u have any decent SA friends - not! You're an outcast and reject.

That still does not stop the fact that it is the foool that is buying and using. Right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Farfalla(f): 5:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Switzerland.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by bigcasava1(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Israel
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by chibnnodi: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Finland

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Babysho(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2023
emperor4love:
no b gun de use kil there prime minister

Everyone was shocked by that. Extremely rare incident. Death by gun in Japan no dey pass 5 or 6 per year. Probably only the Nordic countries have better global rate.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Babysho(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2023
I don't think people are giving deep thoughts into their answers.

Some are mentioning countries that have high poverty population, that is increasing your chances of coming back as a poor person in for e.g Brazil. Some mention countries that have gone through holocaust, slavery and racism 😭
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

I dont understand SHIT-GBO

Go sh!t in the gutter as per your culture. Invite your mother to poop with you as per her culture as well.

Go an rape your mother...that's in your culture anyway.

Stupid Kaffir
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

As you weep - 2010 World Cup Stadium πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank God for the Boer
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2023
tobstarizhia:
Any non African, non black country. Black people are generally mentally retΓ€rded

I agree
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2023
jamesversion:

Can you live in Orania, South Africa? Guess not. undecided cheesy

You're not good enough to live in certain areas of your country. It's pitiable that you're serving a ban in your country in 2023. grin

Help me educate the kaffir

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.