Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (20999 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Henri244:
Anywhere I'm born in, just give me wealth with it.

You get sense pass sense itself.....money makes the life on earth bearable my friend..you sabi

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
Canada... I've spent quality time in Saskatchewan, and I enjoyed my stay there.

To me, Canada is better than the US.

I'm trying to get a job there so I can relocate from the US.

Is it not too cold?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2023
KingAzubuike:

To be honest, Nigeria sweet if you get money.

Which country no sweet if you get money??
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

Is it not too cold?
It is extremely cold.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Chidolalar:

Yes that is it. The best thing that can ever happen to a person is NOT to exist in life because You have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing to enjoy and nothing to suffer.

That's interesting...however like me experience life first as another race and individual before i say Bleep it.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Mummyimbecile:
It is extremely cold.

Omo una dey try..
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by tobstarizhia(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

You get sense pass sense itself.....money makes the life on earth bearable my friend..you sabi

Is that so? Go and have wealth in Afghanistan
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by tobstarizhia(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

Which country no sweet if you get money??

Afghanistan. Russia during the Lenin revolution. Mao China.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Sweetvie: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2023
Let me just remain in heaven
Chilling grin
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Damian911: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Probably Israeli - a jew, I mean being Jewish or elite class Russian and or probably Japanese wink

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Sterope(f): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2023
Canada. I love it here. Is the right spot between US and the EU countries

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MMG01(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Starz825:
if I have my way ...I don't wanna be born into this world ever again...

All Glory to God tho...but for me there is absolutely nothing special about this place....Money, properties, Tourism , women, pussy, wine etc....

I just wan dey heaven for my peace abeg
I swear πŸ˜‚ stress world 🌎
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2023
tobstarizhia:

Afghanistan. Russia during the Lenin revolution. Mao China.

It will enable me to run from such na
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

Thank God for the Boer

Boers are into soccer?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

Go an rape your mother...that's in your culture anyway.

Stupid Kaffir

Sounds like you wanna cry πŸ˜‚
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Boers are into soccer?

They are your masters you this kaffir...they would have raped your mother..but she is ugly. So they allowed your dirty father to do it...so they can begat a slave.

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pennilessword1:

They are your masters you this kaffir...they would have raped your mother..but she is ugly. So they allowed your dirty father to do it...so they can begat a slave.

Look at our beautiful stadiums built by the black government to host the 2010 FIFA World Cup. One of the best ever πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŽ‰

Is Nigeria still co-hosting the Under-12 Primary School Africa Cup with South Sudan and Niger?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Remember to leave a suicide note - I'll make a frontpage thread out of it.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by makahlj2: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Afghanistan, to be able to stay away from the lies of these who think that Isa of Nazareth was God. And of course, to be able to lead a God-pleasing life.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by achimendy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.

South Africa
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Antarctica looks depressing.
pendragonbladgo:

Samantha

Sa.....ma......n ............tha

how many times did I call you

Where you need to live in your next life should be Antartica Penisula

Since na cold you want, don't mention. Thank me laterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Goodman247: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
USA,

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Madam, go to that Antartica - he good for you.

Celebration is on only me, got my 1st 3Milliom Naira in my life that's is fore.

No be family money or loan OHH....

Am so Happy, can't even sleep. Yes I know my mate like Davido has Billions, but am grateful to God that am coming up gradually.

Everyone can not have Billions the same time and way.

So:
Sa..................
Ma .....n.....that!!!!

Go to your Cold Continent, I will be A Sebatore and own a Company in Nigeria!
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Squirrel1(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Starz825:
if I have my way ...I don't wanna be born into this world ever again...

All Glory to God tho...but for me there is absolutely nothing special about this place....Money, properties, Tourism , women, pussy, wine etc....

I just wan dey heaven for my peace abeg
same here, man. Make I just de sleep from morning till night without fear 🀣🀣
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ScalesDemy: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Brazil or Australia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by YouandiAllofus: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2023
babaowambe:
to add mine, there is permanent night from November to march no sunshine in those period, the people are depressed, and suicide rate is the highest
Yes... Quite similar to Norway
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Look at our beautiful stadiums built by the black government to host the 2010 FIFA World Cup. One of the best ever πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŽ‰

Is Nigeria still co-hosting the Under-12 Primary School Africa Cup with South Sudan and Niger?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Remember to leave a suicide note - I'll make a frontpage thread out of it.

You are a big fool. Thank the Boers..who constructed the place...? You self-services should thank the following people Gerkan, Marg and Partners Theunissen Jankowitz Durban, Ambro-Afrique Consultants, Osmond Lange Architects & Planners, NSM Designs. These are the white south Africane that helped your miserable livess. You better thank them. You are nothing without them. Orania republican will be actaulized. Let me see how you kaffirs will even make it the in

Common go and rape your daughter
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by hamouston91(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bmaster:
I'll like to live in New York.

I like that gangster lifestyles of their musicians and the fvck you bitch,yo..mothafvcka.
U know ?
All those bad boys vibes

That only happens in the projects!
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by hamouston91(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Same here o. Nothing new nor special under the sun anymore. Just a loop. It's like it's all in a continuous loop.

I rather be in the New Jerusalem to be revealed to God's own children soon. Those who were adopted through Faith in Christ Jesus! πŸ’ͺ

Lol! Isn't Jerusalem a human named place on earth, located currently in Israel?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 2:34am On Oct 07, 2023
Pennilessword1:

You are a big fool. Thank the Boers..who constructed the place...? You self-services should thank the following people Gerkan, Marg and Partners Theunissen Jankowitz Durban, Ambro-Afrique Consultants, Osmond Lange Architects & Planners, NSM Designs. These are the white south Africane that helped your miserable livess. You better thank them. You are nothing without them. Orania republican will be actaulized. Let me see how you kaffirs will even make it the in

Common go and rape your daughter

Orania addict using multiple accounts - you know yourself. I've taken note and will act accordingly when then need arises 😈😈😈
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Orania addict using multiple accounts - you know yourself. I've taken note and will act accordingly when then need arises 😈😈😈

I see i struck a nerve. Report it...stupid kefir. I will always haunt you...till you take your live.. you this AIDS infested southie
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Pennilessword1: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Oh I'm so scared...bush mongrel
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Silentgroper(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
pansophist:
How about not been born at all? Just leave me for heaven Jejely.

Me and you both

Am like, can I just chill in heaven forever with some cool 72virgins πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.