Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (21006 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Chetas81(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Nope all these ones will be rolled away like carpet on judgement day. Read the below extract from Revelations 21 to understand what I meant by the New Jerusalem.

1. Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, and there was no sea anymore.

2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem,[a] coming down out of heaven from God. It was prepared like a bride dressed for her husband.

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Now God’s presence is with people, and he will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them and will be their God.[b]

4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain, because all the old ways are gone.”

5 The One who was sitting on the throne said, “Look! I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted.”

6 The One on the throne said to me, “It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega,[c] the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty.

7 Those who win the victory will receive this, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

8 But cowards, those who refuse to believe, who do evil things, who kill, who sin sexually, who do evil magic, who worship idols, and who tell lies—all these will have a place in the lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
lol Greek and British colony Bring this to the African continent, they use job and Abraham story to finish the African citizen, look at what you type, based on your imagination and believe
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by gbolswag(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
NIGERIA BUT MY PARENTS MUST BE RICH
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Bluezy13(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

Nigeria about to collapse because its civilian ruling class is not able to understand that the fraudulent political structure and unitary governance system created by Northern soldiers between 1967-1999 for raking in more of proceeds of crude oil to the northern region, as well as give near absolute political
powers to the northern region, is reason for Nigeria's failure.

Tinubu who asked for political restructuring of Nigeria all the years he was governor has been president but not likely to ask for political restructuring again.
Fashola who is Tinubu's brain box said Nigeria does not need any more political restructuring.

Pardon?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by nomolos92: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
United Arab Emirates or Switzerland
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Unrated900(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
HIV full there beware!!!!!

Vinnie2000:

GHANA!

I Hear dier Ladies have THICK BIG BUMBUM! 🤨😊😊

Maybe I will travel there for Research for Christmas!. 🤔🙂

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Dittodat: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria any day any time.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by NSK4U(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Denmark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ScalesDemy: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Brazil 🤣🤣🤣

Are you joking?

Brazil is just another Nigeria!
How

Economy?
Healthcare?
Education?
Road infrastructure?
Electricity?
Internet?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Jungleluv5: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
NIGERIA
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by BabaIbo: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
ASAPFERG:
what happened to biafra?

Ask your pa²

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Some parts of SA snow during winter, so I have seen cold.
Samantha

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by BabaIbo: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Brazil 🤣🤣🤣

Are you joking?

Brazil is just another Nigeria!
You're igno rant

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes.
pendragonbladgo:

Samantha
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by kosiebe(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria is my country
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ASAPFERG: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
BabaIbo:

Ask your pa²
you don't want biafra again?
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Winters23: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
I'm proud of my African and Nigerian heritage, will do it again 10 times over
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by remsonik(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
All the Australian countries,Canada and USA

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Boldideas: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Razgas:
UAE, Qatar, Singapore or U.S

There is no poor citizen in the first three countries I mentioned. Everyone is literally rich.

U.S is there because there is no white country richer or more powerful and in my next world I'd rather be white than black. Reason is a white person will on average have a better life than a brown or black person. It's just the way of life

That is if you're a poor black guy. If you are a rich black guy. You can hire a white driver, wear him uniform and put a white cap on his head.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by okoolori(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.

The green white green 🇳🇬
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Krisdan(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
vincenteger:
Nigeria oo

But I'll have to be the Leader.
Lyk make I dash u money 4 dis ur statement
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by pansophist(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
How about not been born at all? Just leave me for heaven Jejely.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by hkidola00(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Oh!

Afghani is doing better than the Naira against the dollar. Does that mean Afghanistan is better than Nigeria?
afgan is better than nigeria..im ready to ague if your chanced
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Sell less 🇳🇬

The fool is the person buying and using, not the person selling.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Smartguyboy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria 🇳🇬 anytime any day
Forget no place like home.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by HenryWilliams(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Any Scandinavian country is fine by me.
Liechtenstein is also great .
Luxembourg too

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Fulham road
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Kayonline007: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
USA

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by finallybusy: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
I can’t say because I’ve lived in only two.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ruffDiamond: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
If you as a Nigerian ( despite a hellhole)can live and survive here with all the perennial economic failure, bad leadership ,hardship and what not,man,you can LIVE AND SURVIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!Nigeria,as much as I hate it,(no lie!) is preparation ground,a kind if purgatory to better life elsewhere !and even sometimes, right here!I sure enjoy the hussling and I believe very strongly all legit hussler go make am one day!the hussling spirit of most nigerian is second to NONE anywhere in the world!give us lemon, we'll simply and quickly turn am to lemonade,natill naija!in 9ice voice*we are the most incredible out of naija*!
In dagrin voice*omo naija ni mi
Naija ni won bimi si
Omo naija,mo le fehin si Pepsi grin chai!see what I'm talking about cheesy Rip CEO himself!
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by gadgethead: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cuba
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by nony43(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Greenland, it has less population and it's always cold, winter is always my favorite season.

If you like Winter then you might consider England (Northern parts) 9 months in 12 months are always cold. Even the summer is not summering enough, we still wear Jumpers in summer.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by AllenSpencer: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
hkidola00:
afgan is better than nigeria..im ready to ague if your chanced

Case closed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State / LRU Recovered A Fallen Truck At Suru-Alaba, Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.