Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (21001 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
USA

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Tyktoker: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
If I would come from a first world country and lost the afterlife I would rather suffer again in Nigeria!
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Endinjustice: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Any country that's not Nigeria or even Africa will be just fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Elegantus: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by AishaDant(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
*screaming at the top of my lungs*

U. S. A!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Bmaster(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
I'll like to live in New York.

I like that gangster lifestyles of their musicians and the fvck you bitch,yo..mothafvcka.
U know ?
All those bad boys vibes

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by lesbiconverter: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Norway

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by NAC1666: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:

Say yours with reasons.
Rwanda
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Allisgud: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Australia with a Nigerian mother

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by penta(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by AishaDant(f): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

GHANA!

I Hear dier Ladies have THICK BIG BUMBUM! 🀨😊😊

Maybe I will travel there for Research for Christmas!. πŸ€”πŸ™‚

So bum is your problem in life? Let me weep for five minutes for your family members sad

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Kestolove(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Saudi Arabia or Qatar

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
MzansiCoolio:
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ but not in the Nigerian slum of Hillbrow

Wait another 20 years until after ANC finishes your country, you will be begging Botswana to let you enter as an economic migrant.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by kevwemike: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Vinnie2000:

GHANA!

I Hear dier Ladies have Thick, BIG, SLAPPABLE BUMBUM! 🀨😊😊

Maybe I will travel there for Research for Christmas!. πŸ€”πŸ™‚
toto go do u strong thing ooo

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by bennybuhari: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sudan
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Johel(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:

Say yours with reasons.

Russian or German

Reason : They are mostly born strong, tall, knowledgeable and successful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:
if I have my way ...I don't wanna be born into this world ever again...

All Glory to God tho...but for me there is absolutely nothing special about this place....Money, properties, Tourism , women, pussy, wine etc....

I just wan dey heaven for my peace abeg

There are ways to get there fast, stop wasting time in this world.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Kaiser20: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Delaw135:
Ukraine
Marlian

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by YouandiAllofus: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol, that's because you haven't experienced the kind of cold they have in Greenland. There are environments God never intended human beings to live in!
I was smiling in disbelief when I saw someone from Africa mentioned Greenland. But then I thought it must have been out of ignorance.

You want to live in a place among the worst in climate conditions on earth?
Even those born there are deserting Greenland cos of harsh whether conditions hence the place is small in population.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ibawon(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Saudi Arabia among the Main Emiratis or the Elite Nigerians
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by whippersnapper(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
switzerland

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Brazil 🀣🀣🀣

Are you joking?

Brazil is just another Nigeria!

Except with hotter women.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Gamesmart: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
penta:
Saudi Arabia

It is obvious you like not seeing women and waanking most nights instead.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Natbrowny: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pls people. Which country get less than 2000 in population
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by BoldBrainz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Italy, precisely Venice.

I'm a sucker for good food and fine wine.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Honestfrend: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bro I don't even know... But African must not be among them.. cheesy
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
America
You know very little about the world

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by aloziedaya(m): 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
BAIFRA
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by BoldBrainz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

I was smiling in disbelief when I saw someone from Africa mentioned Greenland. But then I thought it must have been out of ignorance.

You want to live in a place among the worst in climate conditions on earth?
Even those born there are deserting Greenland cos of harsh whether conditions hence the place is small in population.

I was equally bemused..πŸ˜‚.

Despite my love for Russia cause of her cold weather, nothing fit make me live for Greenland.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by creativehubb: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Am proud of my tribe and heritage. I come from my tribe first, South South of this geographical space, by the River Niger, and am African.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ImoleNaija: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
vincenteger:
Nigeria oo

But I'll have to be the Leader.

Una no want make them leave you out of national cake in another life. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.