Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (21000 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by creativehubb: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Suffer no dey tire you
Na you dey suffer...OyO.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by routed: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria any time, any moment, any season.

May God bless Motherland, Nigeria.

Anyway, we live but once.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by akpunda86: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jesterinjay:
NIGERIA

Can bribe my way to any where
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Watcharena: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Russia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Kharol1234: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Brazil

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by creativehubb: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Did this God of yours come to you in person and told you all of this? undecided undecided undecided
He is right, don't attribute everything concerning humans to God, so many factors... migration, wars, colonialism etc determined the present.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by jessesky: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Netherlands

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Judd007: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by historic: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Switzerland

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Lumarstone: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Demark

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by tobstarizhia(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Any non African, non black country. Black people are generally mentally retärded

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by CILAX: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please what happens to the UK most Nigerians are running to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by UselessBuharist: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jesterinjay:
NIGERIA

This is not patriotism, na just that you like hard life
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by SaintGabriel: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:
if I have my way ...I don't wanna be born into this world ever again...

All Glory to God tho...but for me there is absolutely nothing special about this place....Money, properties, Tourism , women, pussy, wine etc....

I just wan dey heaven for my peace abeg

Same here o. Nothing new nor special under the sun anymore. Just a loop. It's like it's all in a continuous loop.

I rather be in the New Jerusalem to be revealed to God's own children soon. Those who were adopted through Faith in Christ Jesus! 💪

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Chetas81(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
SINGAPORE
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by KingRabota: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jamaica 🇯🇲
Island of sun, sea, beautiful women and sensimilia
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by smokinloud(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria!.
Even of I'm born Oyinbo I'd prefer to die in Nigeria but I can travel around the world tho!.
I love Nigeria!.
And my dream is to provide 6-10 million jobs for Nigerians in the nearest future with a mimimum salary of $500 per month!.
So help me God!.
* I have the plan drafted out already!.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

Wait another 20 years until after ANC finishes your country, you will be begging Botswana to let you enter as an economic migrant.

Go take a dump in a gutter where you live and eat🇳🇬

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Rostikol: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
NIGERIA
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by SadiqharunaAdz: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mecca of Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by PoliteActivist: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Did this God of yours come to you in person and told you all of this? undecided undecided undecided

No Sam, but he put man in Africa for a reason (that's where the oldest human fossils are found). He didn't put him anywhere near Greenland. That gives a clue as to His mindset
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by SILVERLINES: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ireland

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by amigo1088: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Rostikol: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
UselessBuharist:

This is not patriotism, na just that you like hard life

OH SHUT UP, IPOB DEVIL.

WE LOVE NIGERIA.

Go and eat shiit if it pains you to hear that.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by jamesversion: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
MzansiCoolio:
🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦🎉🥳 but not in the Nigerian slum of Hillbrow

Can you live in Orania, South Africa? Guess not. undecided cheesy

You're not good enough to live in certain areas of your country. It's pitiable that you're serving a ban in your country in 2023. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by skuribeebo: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Zimbabwe
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nilx: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rebirth? Nibo, after this one I'm not coming back again
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by boxypane(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria. To the same family. Richer and better by the side of God.
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Evidenx(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
NIGERIA

but with Canadian and South Africa citizenship.

E get why wink
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Njamin: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
AMERICA

Because of the ease of doing online Business.

USA customers are the best

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Chetas81(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
SaintGabriel:

Same here o. Nothing new nor special under the sun anymore. Just a loop. It's like it's all in a continuous loop.

I rather be in the New Jerusalem to be revealed to God's own children soon. Those who were adopted through Faith in Christ Jesus! 💪
is it not Jerusalem where hamas and Hezbollah militants facing each other every day, maybe not Israel Jerusalem you're talking about
Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by JuanDeDios: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
ebubeson:
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.
I was thinking I'd see Russia everywhere, given the preponderance of Russophiles and Putinistas on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.